High IQ > Low IQ > Midwit

Cope
The Aristoteles, the Caesars, the da Vincis, the Einsteins, the Hawkings
They have all emerged and expressed themselves, like they were meant to
Hawking did that in his early 20s while being a 2 PSL crippled truecel
strong lack of nuance lol. yes i do agree the whole "book smart" thing is a normie cope, intelligence makes you succeed in any kind of life (look at el chapo dominating the underworld) but you're being ridiculous if you dont think mental health and time and place dont also have a huge part to do with being successful as well

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, chawaje, Yuhbwoynadia and 3 others
what’s the minimum iq to be high iq?

You're assuming achievments are the only way to tell if someone is genius or not
There is no such thing as smart underachievers
It's a Reddit cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
strong lack of nuance lol. yes i do agree the whole "book smart" thing is a normie cope, intelligence makes you succeed in any kind of life (look at el chapo dominating the underworld) but you're being ridiculous if you dont think mental health and time and place dont also have a huge part to do with being successful as well
people who don't do nuance are usually trying to show theyre better than others

people who don't do nuance are usually trying to show theyre better than others
well in this case i know what it is. this kind of thread has been done to death. basically another "if you arent successful you arent smart, and you're born with your smarts" type thread. its usually unsuccessful people making them, they think them being unsuccessful shows theyre not actually smart so they use that as an excuse to not try

its so fucking retarded lol, so fucking obvious theres a lot that goes into being successful besides just smarts

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and LooksOrDeath
what’s the minimum iq to be high iq?
Any finite number or Mensa bullshit is a cope
How many decisions you took turned out profitable, and how many turned out to be losses?
Do a honest ratio and there is an indicator of how smart you are
Anything above 1 means you are above average

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Chadelite and LampPostPrime
How many decisions you took turned out profitable, and how many turned out to be losses?
Yh Mensa is a cope for losers who haven’t achieved anything in life so they cope with a number

But you changed it from 0.5 to 1

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
cuz life is so simple that it can be reduced to basically math problems that make you more money lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
There is no such thing as smart underachievers
It's a Reddit cope
keep fantasising about being high iq

its easy to blame your low iq for not making it after all

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yh Mensa is a cope for losers who haven’t achieved anything in life so they cope with a number

But you changed it from 0.5 to 1
Cause 0.5 was a low IQ fail jfl
Amount of good decisions divided by amount of bad decisions means >1 is ideal

• JFL
well in this case i know what it is. this kind of thread has been done to death. basically another "if you arent successful you arent smart, and you're born with your smarts" type thread. its usually unsuccessful people making them, they think them being unsuccessful shows theyre not actually smart so they use that as an excuse to not try

its so fucking retarded lol, so fucking obvious theres a lot that goes into being successful besides just smarts
Right on the money. Aspies tend to blame their problems on a single trait. Whether its their pp being half a inch smaller or height a cm off six feet.

• +1
Cause 0.5 was a low IQ fail jfl
Amount of good decisions divided by amount of bad decisions means >1 is ideal
What are you im assuming high iq?

• JFL
keep fantasising about being high iq

its easy to blame your low iq for not making it after all
Never said I'm high IQ, cool strawman there

cuz life is so simple that it can be reduced to basically math problems that make you more money lol
Keep coping with muh unemerging talent, new Enrico Fermi being born in a Mumbai sewer cope
Math and ratios are the most reliable thing you can describe real world phenomena with
Sam Hyde is confirmed 150 IQ by Mensa, his win/loss ratio says otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
Never said you thought you were :lul:

i said you were a low iq guy fantasising about being high iq

muh strawman :soy:
if there ever were a midwit word

Keep coping with muh unemerging talent, new Enrico Fermi being born in a Mumbai sewer cope
Math and ratios are the most reliable thing you can describe real world phenomena with
Sam Hyde is confirmed 150 IQ by Mensa, his win/loss ratio says otherwise
math and ratios describe the real world obviously but on a low level. they dont say anything about high level subjective shit . and this weird ratio thing is so dumb i don't even know what to say lol. its like trying to explain why 2 +2 doesnt equal 5 lmao

• JFL
I am a office working, gymmaxxed, midwit incel :Comfy:

• Love it
math and ratios describe the real world obviously but on a low level. they dont say anything about high level subjective shit . and this weird ratio thing is so dumb i don't even know what to say lol. its like trying to explain why 2 +2 doesnt equal 5 lmao
tbh you just know when logic doesn't work on a guy

just go primal on his ass call him slurs or smth

• JFL
Never said you thought you were :lul:

i said you were a low iq guy fantasising about being high iq

muh strawman :soy:
if there ever were a midwit word
Implying things with no prior antecedent is a severe logical failure
That meaning, you are provably not high IQ since you fail at basic logic

Keep coping with muh "smart underachievers" Reddit fairy tale
:soy: "Guyse I'm actually high IQ I just lack the means to emerge because le ebil capitalism!"
Cope.

• JFL
its like trying to explain why 2 +2 doesnt equal 5 lmao
2+2 doesn't equal 5 because any real life agent who predicates that is doomed to make bad decisions and fail, statistically, most of the time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
I did not imply you thought you were high iq

I implied you were low iq and fantasise about being high iq

also jfl you're talking like those midwits you were clowning on 10 min ago

It's almost as if being smart allows you to devise working plans to minimize pain and maximize profits
The whole "high IQ people are more depressed" bluepill is a retarded cope people who have shit decision making abilities who can't avoid suffering in their lives tell themselves to sleep at night

Plot twist: they aren't "smart"
If they were smart they wouldn't be suffering and working a shit 9 to 5 and get no pussy
Smart people mostly make good choices, pattern detection and decision making are the two cores of intelligence
Nah its actually lack of face or heught or no memories during teenage or emotional trauma of loss of someone important. If these possiblities dont happen then high iq people are very lucky.

2+2 doesn't equal 5 because any real life agent who predicates that is doomed to fail and make bad decisions, statistically, most of the time
midwit attempts street smarts, gone wrong

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Keep coping with muh "smart underachievers" Reddit fairy tale
:soy: "Guyse I'm actually high IQ I just lack the means to emerge because le ebil capitalism!"
Cope.
the smartest people dont even make that much. scientists and engineers make good money sure but nothing like CEOs and actors

• +1
Bill Hader Reaction GIF

• Love it
I did not imply you thought you were high iq

I implied you were low iq and fantasise about being high iq

also jfl you're talking like those midwits you were clowning on 10 min ago
Logic stops being a reliable tool because some literal midwit cuck like Destiny allegedly uses it in his debates?

You and the other guy seemingly support the following proposition:
"High IQ individuals everywhere are restrained from emerging by unfairness and anonymity"
I advanced the following inference and truth value:
"COPE (False), real high IQ people would find a way to emergence, unless unreasonably unlucky"

That's literally it.

the smartest people dont even make that much. scientists and engineers make good money sure but nothing like CEOs and actors
Because CEOs and actors are better at maximizing profits as in cash and bitches
Could be luck, better looks, more NT, more predatory attire... or they are smarter than the engineers
IQ is still a strong indicator of success and is typically emergent in ALL of the people above

Logic stops being a reliable tool because some literal midwit cuck like Destiny allegedly uses it in his debates?
You're trying too hard with the vocab thats what made you seem midwit

Such is the midwit: they speak in grammatically correct sentences by imitating others and think it's enough of a requirement to have a productive life.
you gave these vibes jfl
You and the other guy seemingly support the following proposition:
"High IQ individuals everywhere are restrained from emerging by unfairness and anonymity"
I advanced the following inference and truth value:
"COPE (False), real high IQ people would find a way to emergence, unless unreasonably unlucky"

That's literally it.

brutal topic change pill :lul:

but sure

mere high intelligence is not enough to emerge to international reknown. Luck, niche of intelligence, background, matter.

Because CEOs and actors are better at maximizing profits as in cash and bitches
Could be luck, better looks, more NT, more predatory attire... or they are smarter than the engineers
charisma, NT, looks, acting prowess, charisma again

they're not smarter

money is the worst way to measure intelligece

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
You're trying too hard with the vocab thats what made you seem midwit
Not an argument
Prove my vocabulary is being misused and out of context first

you gave these vibes jfl
Argument not found

mere high intelligence is not enough to emerge to international reknown. Luck, niche of intelligence, background, matter.
It is enough and a requirement, I believe

charisma, NT, looks, acting prowess, charisma again

they're not smarter

money is the worst way to measure intelligece
False, being good with finances is a product of good decision making and I will never pretend it's not
Unskilled nepo kid will destroy the company he inherits

• JFL
highly-intelligent people and very stupid people are very easy to point out. everyone else is kind of a mystery in my opinion.

your definition is really vague and weird.

"inability to regress to nature" is also really weird. what does that even mean? this whole "inhibition" thing makes literally no sense to me. edit that entire part of the thread out lol. Intuitive, gut-instinct thought processes are what lead to biases and fallacies in the first place LOL.

being intelligent in my opinion begins with being able to read and write very well. I'd say that people highly overestimate how well they can actually read difficult material. And to be able to read and write very well requires a very good education that most people don't have. There are people with an intuitive understanding of things though in all of the categories you mentioned. however, they can't speak to it or write it well. hence, being called morons by you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and LampPostPrime
what exacty u mean by raw on demand intuition? thats a very vague term
I was literally just writing how vague his definitions are :feelskek: beat me to it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and LampPostPrime
Not an argument
Prove my vocabulary is being misused and out of context first

Argument not found

It is enough and a requirement, I believe

False, being good with finances is a product of good decision making and I will never pretend it's not
Unskilled nepo kid will destroy the company he inherits
clown ass midwit

prove yourself :soy:

the stuffs right there just read it

He's talking about people who lived before general education
Einstein could express himself with education, those other people could't..
He still had to work to get to where he is now, jfl if you think he didn't. He was also deeply involved in academia from a early age.
that's the difference between him and other people with iq's like him.
woah we pretty much said the exact same thing :feelskek:

• Love it
  • JFL
highly-intelligent people and very stupid people are very easy to point out. everyone else is kind of a mystery in my opinion.

your definition is really vague and weird.

"inability to regress to nature" is also really weird. what does that even mean? this whole "inhibition" thing makes literally no sense to me. edit that entire part of the thread out lol. Intuitive, gut-instinct thought processes are what lead to biases and fallacies in the first place LOL.

being intelligent in my opinion begins with being able to read and write very well. I'd say that people highly overestimate how well they can actually read difficult material. And to be able to read and write very well requires a very good education that most people don't have. There are people with an intuitive understanding of things though in all of the categories you mentioned. however, they can't speak to it or write it well. hence, being called morons by you.

Midwits regard Nature and its products as subversive and unreliable.
They are afraid of "regressing" to it in the sense having to admit natural surface level assumptions (physiognomy is a real science, most of your life is predetermined, human races are different, etc.) are mostly truthful.
Low IQ people refuse to ignore evident biological realities and social conditioning cannot convince them to do otherwise, they refuse to be "educated" and blindly obey their instincts.
Midwits are the only ones falling for delusions, being bluepilled on ALL sensible subjects (lookspill, jewpill, dogpill, anything) this doesn't happen in low and high IQ people because they trust their natural intuition, they are not afraid of regressing to a natural way of thinking.

Gut instincts are natural and the "evil" biases they produce are mostly correct
  • Human races have different profiles and expectations
  • Women date up and ideally look for tall masculine Chads
  • Physiognomy is real, people behave what they look like
  • Most successful men are aggressive and tend to exploit others
All the "biases" above are correct and anyone following their natural intuition realizes all of this by himself, it's the "educated" 100 IQ at best midwit who doesn't.

Reading and writing well doesn't correlate at all with pattern detection and does very poorly with decision making, it's mostly a job of imitation and memory and not a true indicator of intelligence.

Last edited:
Midwits regard Nature and its products as subversive and unreliable.
They are afraid of "regressing" to it in the sense having to admit natural surface level assumptions (physiognomy is a real science, most of your life is predetermined, human races are different, etc.) are mostly truthful.
Low IQ people refuse to ignore evident biological realities and social conditioning cannot convince them to do otherwise, they refuse to be "educated" and blindly obey their instincts.
Midwits are the only ones falling for delusions, being bluepilled on ALL sensible subjects (lookspill, jewpill, dogpill, anything) this doesn't happen in low and high IQ people because they trust their natural intuition, they are not afraid of regressing to a natural way of thinking.

Gut instincts are natural and the "evil" biases they produce are mostly correct
  • Human races have different profiles and expectations
  • Women date up and ideally look for tall masculine Chads
  • Physiognomy is real, people behave what they look like
  • Most successful men are aggressive and tend to exploit others
All the "biases" above are correct and anyone following their natural intuition realizes all of this by himself, it's the "educated" 100 IQ at best midwit who doesn't.

Reading and writing well doesn't correlate at all with pattern detection and does very poorly with decision making, it's mostly a job of imitation and memory and not a true indicator of intelligence.
lol all this is natural fallacy. also physiognomy is pseudoscience.

reading and writing well can be helped by imitation but that wont do the job for you. thats like saying someone who sees an engineer build something and then does the same thing isnt smart, it obviously still takes intelligence to build something after learning it from someone else. and reading/writing well just shows accurate ideas/good logical thinking, which is largely pattern recognition. you're just nitpicking with semantics at this point. you might be thinking he's referring to being eloquent, which yea i agree isn't a very good indicator of intelligence. i'm sure he's referring to having actual good ideas

You may want to take a second look at the forum name, lurk another year then post again
If that doesn't fix the problem, go back to your Reddit hugbox and be mildly contrarian in there
Physiognomy has been fieldtested to be reliable by many studies and a machine learning model with an accuracy of 60%

You may want to take a second look at the forum name, lurk another year then post again
If that doesn't fix the problem, go back to your Reddit hugbox and be mildly contrarian in there
Physiognomy has been fieldtested to be reliable by many studies and a machine learning model with an accuracy of 60%
what studies are these? lol. its /pol/ tier retardation

what studies are these? lol. its /pol/ tier retardation
Lurk more graycel
Facial width, bone density, FWHR, wrist width, hand size, height, etc.
All correlated to your prenatal testosterone levels, therefore aggressiveness and agreeability by derivation

You can predict someone is going to fuck you up in the streets by sizing him up and taking a quick look at their faces
You can tell someone lets BBC bang his wife by looking at his bodyfat levels and the expressions he makes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97 and LampPostPrime
its /pol/ tier retardation
I can checkmate you right here
Why did leftists make the /pol/face to make fun of chuds?
Why is said face ugly and recessed with poor eyesight?
Isn't this a prime example of physiognomy at work?
Congrats on playing yourself

Lurk more graycel
All correlated to your prenatal testosterone levels, therefore aggressiveness and agreeability by derivation

You can predict someone is going to fuck you up in the streets by sizing him up and taking a quick look at their faces
You can tell someone lets BBC bang his wife by looking at his bodyfat levels and the expressions he makes
true forgot about that. but its still besides the point of the original argument that theres plenty of unsuccessful smart people, for emotional, mental health, luck, reasons

• +1
I can checkmate you right here
Why did leftists make the /pol/face to make fun of chuds?
Why is said face ugly and recessed with poor eyesight?
Isn't this a prime example of physiognomy at work?
Congrats on playing yourself
i'm far from woke lol, theres obviously an anti white agenda atm and theres nothing wrong with wanting whites to survive/thrive but pollards have so many ridiculous pseudoscientific redpill wannabe masculine type beliefs like eating raw meat and being anti vaccine and all this wannabe redneck boomer shit

• +1
i'm far from woke lol, theres obviously an anti white agenda atm and theres nothing wrong with wanting whites to survive/thrive but pollards have so many ridiculous pseudoscientific redpill wannabe masculine type beliefs like eating raw meat and being anti vaccine and all this wannabe redneck boomer shit
Why are leftists allowed to make the assumption all ugly virgin incels are right wing terrorists
But I can't assume all unfit bald whites are disgusting cucks, people who look a certain way are criminals or pedophiles, chinks have small penises, manlets tend to have napoleon complexes, women who look or behave like sluts are an issue

I believe physiognomy is real, the way you look provides me with a reliable insight on how you are going to behave around me and others
It just works, no reason to change it

• +1

reading and writing well can be helped by imitation but that wont do the job for you. thats like saying someone who sees an engineer build something and then does the same thing isnt smart, it obviously still takes intelligence to build something after learning it from someone else. and reading/writing well just shows accurate ideas/good logical thinking, which is largely pattern recognition. you're just nitpicking with semantics at this point. you might be thinking he's referring to being eloquent, which yea i agree isn't a very good indicator of intelligence. i'm sure he's referring to having actual good ideas
yeah i meant to say that to be even recognized as intelligent begins with being able to read and write well. i'm not saying that being good at reading and speaking makes you intelligent in and of itself. I mean being able to learn off a page, ponder it and replicate it requires a good command over your first language.

that's why I think that mathematical proofs, and explain your answer is something that is drilled in schools. because anyone can just look up the answer.

there are people who are intelligent who just "get it" but are very hard to recognize. Without a formal education they just can't put their understanding to words . which is why i'm surprised OP can call people midwits so confidently.

But to be honest, he replied and it was probably one of the incoherent ramblings I've ever read. I'm giving up on it lol. OP is an example of someone who just looks up the answer and just writes shit. he is referring to so many unrelated topics that it's hard to argue without tediously dissecting every single thing he says.

• +1
Lurk more graycel

i thought you said "bootyfat" levels :feelskek:

yeah i meant to say that to be even recognized as intelligent begins with being able to read and write well. i'm not saying that being good at reading and speaking makes you intelligent in and of itself. I mean being able to learn off a page, ponder it and replicate it requires a good command over your first language.

that's why I think that mathematical proofs, and explain your answer is something that is drilled in schools. because anyone can just look up the answer.

there are people who are intelligent who just "get it" but are very hard to recognize. Without a formal education they just can't put their understanding to words . which is why i'm surprised OP can call people midwits so confidently.

But to be honest, he replied and it was probably one of the incoherent ramblings I've ever read. I'm giving up on it lol. OP is an example of someone who just looks up the answer and just writes shit. he is referring to so many unrelated topics that it's hard to argue without tediously dissecting every single thing he says.
Not quoting me directly won't make you look dark triad faggot
Not a single thing you replied with resembles an argument
It's entirely my fault for replying to a retard who can't into three word composites
"W-What does regressing to nature mean! I can't understand! I can't understand!" :soy:
Read a fucking book

PS. White LTN has more SMV and sex appeal than your avi

Not quoting me directly won't make you look dark triad faggot
Not a single thing you replied with resembles an argument
It's entirely my fault for replying to a retard who can't into three word composites
"W-What does regressing to nature mean! I can't understand! I can't understand!" :soy:
Read a fucking book

PS. White LTN has more SMV and sex appeal than your avi
dark-triad? users kept begging me to change my avi back to this so i did.

i already said it. it's hard to argue with you because when i call you out on one point that point evolves into something else completely. I hate chasing people down when I'm arguing with them.

you're talking about so many different things at once. You're not even writing about it clearly and concisely making even harder to understand. I already know where you got most of your points from. the book, or the book of the guy you watched on YouTube is referring to is nearly 30 years old and been contested and disproven up the ass.

I doubt you've actually read it, i doubt you've studied anything at all. this is really just boring. thank you sir and goodbye

dark-triad? users kept begging me to change my avi back to this so i did.

i already said it. it's hard to argue with you because when i call you out on one point that point evolves into something else completely. I hate chasing people down when I'm arguing with them.

you're talking about so many different things at once. You're not even writing about it clearly and concisely making even harder to understand. I already know where you got most of your points from. the book, or the book of the guy you watched on YouTube is referring to is nearly 30 years old and been contested and disproven up the ass.

I doubt you've actually read it, i doubt you've studied anything at all. this is really just boring. thank you sir and goodbye
Not a single argument
Your cucked rsponse was "natural intuition leads to bias"
I told you "no, being racist and sexist is correct"