High IQ > Low IQ > Midwit

Not a single argument
Your cucked rsponse was "natural intuition leads to bias"
I told you "no, being racist and sexist is correct"
lol, this is like the third time you autistically typed "no argument". you actually have no argument. i can barely even read it. you write like you've never written or even read a scientific paper before. you write like you haven't gone further than high school.

you make a point but don't explain anything or back it up with any evidence. you just type. when you're writing an essay you have you main thesis which is your main ARGUMENT and then you write supporting points. each time you make a point you support it with evidence or some sort of explanation. then you add a scientific backing to support yourself.

there is no cohesiveness or flow to what your writing which makes it come off as incoherent rambling that people cant respond to.

"High IQ people live on a higher cognitive plane, they have the means to put reality under a leash by solving engineering problems alone.

living on a higher cognitive plane doesn't actually mean anything. what is the higher cognitive plane? that in itself could be an entire essay in itself where you have to explain what you mean by that. there is no GENERAL POINT to this just random shit.

Insane pattern detection skills allow them to perceive and create new connections where there is none, as a result their lives will seldom feel devoid of meaning like the ones of your average person, who can't extrapolate nothing out of reality.

you literally typed nothing and it came from what you feel and not what you actually know. there has been no scientific method used to prove this to be true. here again you say their lives are devoid of meaning. that in itself can be an essay where that is your main argument.

intelligent people are happier than your average person. that is an argument. then you have to explain why this is true. but you don't do that you go on to the next thing.

they are directly responsible for most if not all scientific breakthroughs and quality of life improvements."

this is a redundant statement. as in its obvious and doesn't really relate to any general argument that your making.

People are actually destroying you in this thread but you're too retarded to notice that we are all telling you the same exact thing despite not even knowing what has been said. which is funny lol.

Overall there is no point or argument in this entire thread you are making. there is no general point and THIS WAS YOUR BEST most understandable section of your post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
you know what i take it back, what you are writing is poetry. you are writing about how you feel. I shouldn't be so exacting. i'm sorry man.

let me not fuck wit it.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
lol, this is like the third time you autistically typed "no argument". you actually have no argument. i can barely even read it. you write like you've never written or even read a scientific paper before. you write like you haven't gone further than high school.

you make a point but don't explain anything or back it up with any evidence. you just type. when you're writing an essay you have you main thesis which is your main ARGUMENT and then you write supporting points. each time you make a point you support it with evidence or some sort of explanation. then you add a scientific backing to support yourself.

there is no cohesiveness or flow to what your writing which makes it come off as incoherent rambling that people cant respond to.

"High IQ people live on a higher cognitive plane, they have the means to put reality under a leash by solving engineering problems alone.

living on a higher cognitive plane doesn't actually mean anything. what is the higher cognitive plane? that in itself could be an entire essay in itself where you have to explain what you mean by that. there is no GENERAL POINT to this just random shit.

Insane pattern detection skills allow them to perceive and create new connections where there is none, as a result their lives will seldom feel devoid of meaning like the ones of your average person, who can't extrapolate nothing out of reality.

you literally typed nothing and it came from what you feel and not what you actually know. there has been no scientific method used to prove this to be true. here again you say their lives are devoid of meaning. that in itself can be an essay where that is your main argument.

intelligent people are happier than your average person. that is an argument. then you have to explain why this is true. but you don't do that you go on to the next thing.

they are directly responsible for most if not all scientific breakthroughs and quality of life improvements."

this is a redundant statement. as in its obvious and doesn't really relate to any general argument that your making.

People are actually destroying you in this thread but you're too retarded to notice that we are all telling you the same exact thing despite not even knowing what has been said. which is funny lol.

Overall there is no point or argument in this entire thread you are making. there is no general point and THIS WAS YOUR BEST most understandable section of your post.
you know what i take it back, what you are writing is poetry. you are writing about how you feel. I shouldn't be so exacting. i'm sorry man.

let me not fuck wit it.
Holy wall of autism, I'm not reading any of that
You say my arguments are ambiguous and don't mean anything, yet you can't resume yours in 20 lines maximum

Keep barking with your utter faggy rationale bullshit
It's bluepilled soyscience, what you see at the surface level is reality
Being high IQ and low IQ is better than being a midwitted genetic deadend because they never go wrong following their instincts while absolute redditor waste like you cries about physiognomy being wrong (cope), natural bias being evil (cope) and other pseudointellectual shit you "rational" faggots tell yourselves at night

living on a higher cognitive plane doesn't actually mean anything.
"Help me Reddit what is a cognitive plane? Why is this guy not talking with Star Wars lingo?"

you literally typed nothing and it came from what you feel and not what you actually know.
"Help me Reddit this guy has an opinion with no CNN article to back it up!!!"

It is explained, intelligent people have better means to find purpose in their lives, therefore they are less prone to feel empty and become depressed

"You are repeating yourself but I won't explain where you previously implied this because I'm a fraud who thinks gaslighting is a good debate tactic (it's not)"

0.5 arguments out of whatever you wrote

I’m low iq after chronic alcohol abuse

"Help me Reddit what is a cognitive plane? Why is this guy not talking with Star Wars lingo?"
"Help me Reddit this guy has an opinion with no CNN article to back it up!!!"

It is explained, intelligent people have better means to find purpose in their lives, therefore they are less prone to feel empty and become depressed

"You are repeating yourself but I won't explain where you previously implied this because I'm a fraud who thinks gaslighting is a good debate tactic (it's not)"

0.5 arguments out of whatever you wrote
okay i will show you how to write an argument.

My argument is:

"Your post does not make any sense."

your post doesn't make any sense because:

1. you make void statements.

A void statement is a statement that has no real tangible meaning. people make these statements when they are speaking poetically/philosophical but not literally. like "High IQ people live on a higher cognitive plane" that sounds nice but that isn't something that can be tested for.

2. You jump from topic to topic without any cohesive flow.

3.You don't justify or reinforce any of your statements with evidence or an explanation.

• +1
ignoring the irrelevant shit you actually made a point here. see how i had to chase you down to make you be more clear. i remember saying this before how i hate chasing people down and watching their arguments evolve. a intelligent person who wrote this doesn't need to constantly clarify or change what they are saying. it should be just evident.

a higher cognitive plane doesn't mean finding higher purpose/happiness at all. cut the fat and get straight to the point when writing. don't try to sound smart and just write what you mean. it will be better for your writing.

if i was grading your paper i would just mark it wrong because i can't read you mind or guess what you are intending on saying. you have to just give me the clear direct answer. i shouldn't be searching or contemplating what you are TRYing to say.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Intelligence and income are weakly related. 130 iq guy makes only like 12k more on average than 100 iq.

most people who make it are there because they were lucky, or were extremely persevering.

General life shit fuels into existential angst as well really
What people don’t like to hear is that income is strongly correlated with your height at 18 years of age

see how i had to chase you down to make you be more clear.
You didn't chase anything
You fail to understand undergraduate level three word sentences and need people to expand them in a wall of text to make sense of what could be represented within a single line

You have bad sentence unpacking abilities, next you are going to say some shit like
"what does it mean to unpack a sentence DUH talk literally not poetically"
JFL

i shouldn't be searching or contemplating what you are TRYing to say.
You started this debate asking
"How can cognition exist on a plane" :soy:
It literally can, if it's quantifiable by a scalar (IQ) then it can be represented both philosophically and geometrically, hence why there are different cognitional planes people live in

Jesus christ dude
How do you even manage to wake up in the morning and do basic human shit is beyond me

It literally can, if it's quantifiable by a scalar (IQ) then it can be represented both philosophically and geometrically

Jesus christ dude
How do you even manage to wake up in the morning and do basic human shit is beyond me
yeah i just looked up that article too buddy. its an esoteric term that is both referring to IQ or a decentralized system. there is an article devoted to just explaining what it means. that's why i said before that it could be an essay in itself and god i am right. someone has wrote about it.

it's not just that you are wrong, you are also hard to understand. hence why it's difficult to argue against you. that's what i've been trying to get through your schizo brain for the last day lol. you already pivoted once. and that's why i say i hate chasing you.

i actually gave you arguments and you're not even really defending against them.

Last edited:
  • +1
It literally can, if it's quantifiable by a scalar (IQ) then it can be represented both philosophically and geometrically, hence why there are different cognitional planes people live in

Jesus christ dude
this has never been a debate dude. sifting through these delusional ramblings is something that would take me a day to get through. and i brought up the cognitive plane thing because that was the most coherent segment of your entire post. i have no energy to go into the midwit section holy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
yeah i just looked up that article too buddy. its an esoteric term that is both referring to IQ or a decentralized system. there is an article devoted to just explaining what it means. that's why i said before that it could be an essay in itself and god i am right. someone has wrote about it.
JFL at you needing to look that shit on google
Cognitional plane = cognition in a dimension, can be higher or lower
You look for undergraduate word definitions like a Redditor looks for CNN articles for everything someone has to say

it's not just that you are wrong, you are also hard to understand.
The issue is your ability to unpack sentences
Make sure you look on urban dictionary what "unpacking a sentence" means

cognitive plane thing because that was the most coherent segment of your entire post.
Foid level gaslighting
Two posts above you were complaining about "cognitional plane" not meaning anything
Now you read what it means on a pseudointellectual article you found on Google and suddenly the phrase makes sense to you

JFL at you needing to look that shit on google
Cognitional plane = cognition in a dimension, can be higher or lower
You look for undergraduate word definitions like a Redditor looks for CNN articles for everything someone has to say
alright dude sure. this isn't even a hill I intend on dying on. it's ironically the most understandable section of your thread. the rest is a shit show for anyone actually studying science.

"It literally can, if it's quantifiable by a scalar (IQ) then it can be represented both philosophically and geometrically, hence why there are different cognitional planes people live in"

be definition when you say it quantifiable by a scalar (IQ) that's a fancy way it shown through numbers without direction as its not a vector.

then you said some dumb shit like being represent geometrically. what you MEAN to say is represented by scales and graphs because IQ is bell curve statistical analysis. what you basically said is that you can represent iq with literal shapes like triangles and shit.

when you said philosophically i will say that you a right about that but again it's a really random word to throw in here. it's like you are having a completely different argument.

The issue is your ability to unpack sentences
Make sure you look on urban dictionary what "unpacking a sentence" means

Foid level gaslighting
Two posts above you were complaining about "cognitional plane" not meaning anything
Now you read what it means on a pseudointellectual article you found on Google and suddenly the phrase makes sense to you
forget it man

Last edited:
  • +1
i'm guessing english isn't your first language though so maybe i'm being too harsh

• +1
05d988ab bf1a 4b58 95ee 68307b2c42fb 1600x1060

What people don’t like to hear is that income is strongly correlated with your height at 18 years of age
its like 800-1000$ more for each inch of height gained

does anything change at 18

@darkness97 leave him alone jfl hes another iq coper

Low iq>>>>>>>>>>
Have you ever seen an unhappy retard?
Exactly

ignoring the irrelevant shit you actually made a point here. see how i had to chase you down to make you be more clear. i remember saying this before how i hate chasing people down and watching their arguments evolve. a intelligent person who wrote this doesn't need to constantly clarify or change what they are saying. it should be just evident.

a higher cognitive plane doesn't mean finding higher purpose/happiness at all. cut the fat and get straight to the point when writing. don't try to sound smart and just write what you mean. it will be better for your writing.

if i was grading your paper i would just mark it wrong because i can't read you mind or guess what you are intending on saying. you have to just give me the clear direct answer. i shouldn't be searching or contemplating what you are TRYing to say.
I feel hes being contrarian. Dont see how smart people are better equipped to find a purpose in life. Its obviously the other way around. When you're smart you realize theres no clear cut or logical purpose in life besids ofc the evolutionary one of breeding

This is so dumb lol. People with that midwit mindset are successful. And discipline is like half or largely motivation . Not sure what the point of this is seems like some 4chan contrarian faggotry
It was more the iq chart without the text, but I couldn't find one

alright dude sure. this isn't even a hill I intend on dying on. it's ironically the most understandable section of your thread. the rest is a shit show for anyone actually studying science.

"It literally can, if it's quantifiable by a scalar (IQ) then it can be represented both philosophically and geometrically, hence why there are different cognitional planes people live in"

be definition when you say it quantifiable by a scalar (IQ) that's a fancy way it shown through numbers without direction as its not a vector.

then you said some dumb shit like being represent geometrically. what you MEAN to say is represented by scales and graphs because IQ is bell curve statistical analysis. what you basically said is that you can represent iq with literal shapes like triangles and shit.

when you said philosophically i will say that you a right about that but again it's a really random word to throw in here. it's like you are having a completely different argument.

forget it man
You are trying too hard
I mean it was obvious by the moment you needed to understand what a "cognitive plane" is and you had to look it on Google

Like I said, you can't visualize concepts and unpack sentences and need someone to expand them into far fetching word salads because you can't extrapolate meaning out of two words paired together
Needing someone to explain you stuff literally is the one principal symptom of unironic clinical autism btw
If you are unironically autistic arguing with you is basically pointless, you probably think reality is limited to atoms bashing against each other and this can get you laid some how

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
You are trying too hard
I mean it was obvious by the moment you needed to understand what a "cognitive plane" is and you had to look it on Google
its actually interesting to see someone too stupid to understand that i'm actually trying to teach them how to write properly. it even ties back to my initial point that intelligence cannot be properly demonstrated without good reading and writing ability.
Like I said, you can't visualize concepts
you've never given me a visual concept to imagine.
and unpack sentences and need someone to expand them into far fetching word salads
yeah if you've ever read a scientific paper they usually expand and actually explain shit. have you ever heard of "mathematical proofs". those can be just 10 pages long.
because you can't extrapolate meaning out of two words paired together
i can extrapolate but the reader shouldn't be doing the heavy lifting for you. and i'm not going to do it if the take is going to end up being retarded by the end of it all.
Needing someone to explain you stuff literally is the one principal symptom of unironic clinical autism btw
i guess every professor, student, exam, essay that has ever been written or explained anything for anyone was all for people with autism. thank you for such profound thoughts. can't wait to hear your speech for the nobel prize.
If you are unironically autistic arguing with you is basically pointless, you probably
???
think reality is limited to atoms bashing against each other and this can get you laid some how
??? just ??? bruh.

smart enough to make this dumb ass thread but not enough to understand that @thickdickdaddy27 is trolling
When OP realizes he's the midwit he was just typing about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Mental retardation. Standard contrarian cope; seek God

• Woah
Reactions: thecel