(HIGH IQ MOGGERS) Give me the secret sauce to framemaxxing and high androgen

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Joined
Apr 18, 2023
Posts
1,397
Reputation
1,069
Tell me the PEDs I need to take

The current stack im thinking of is; HGH and DHT or aromatase.

Please give advice on this
I am looking into anavar for bone density but soy cucks tell me I will be infertile so I need alternatives.

I want to be like david laid ik he injected hgh when he was a teen there is no way he grew that much natural
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Tell me the PEDs I need to take

The current stack im thinking of is; HGH and DHT or aromatase.

Please give advice on this
I am looking into anavar for bone density but soy cucks tell me I will be infertile so I need alternatives.

I want to be like david laid ik he injected hgh when he was a teen there is no way he grew that much natural
Baggy shirt
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Tell me the PEDs I need to take

The current stack im thinking of is; HGH and DHT or aromatase.

Please give advice on this
I am looking into anavar for bone density but soy cucks tell me I will be infertile so I need alternatives.

I want to be like david laid ik he injected hgh when he was a teen there is no way he grew that much natural
brostanolone
 
 
Reeve's deadlift. It'll give you frame
 

Similar threads

myusufs
Replies
2
Views
36
myusufs
myusufs
medialcanthus
Replies
1
Views
60
Vrik
Vrik
myusufs
Replies
6
Views
98
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
18
Views
112
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
notrq
Replies
3
Views
69
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top