High IQ people are usually NT as well

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
If your high IQ your super NT too. IF you google high iq people you see them in a linkedin-esque picture wearing business formal wear or something.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: abeilletoimême, flippasav, Deleted member 29155 and 10 others
If your high IQ your super NT too. IF you google high iq people you see them in a linkedin-esque picture wearing business formal wear or something.
Nah most high IQ people do have ADHD, TDAH and Asperger, anxiety, etc. It’s been proven.
I have Asperger syndrome and 144 IQ. But it’s true I’m pretty good at masking, human behavior tend to be basic, if you’re clever enough you can pass as a NT person. But it took me 20 years btw.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 29155, try2beme and 8 others
yeah, good genes come in packages. high iq people tend to be good looking and charismatic (as well as nt)

it's only associated with being non-nt because neet losers obsess over it because they ahve nothing else to do with their time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, n0rthface, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
High IQ people are less likely to be NT
high iq people you see them in a linkedin-esque picture wearing business formal wear or something.
That says nothing about them being NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, zainab and Gus17
yeah, good genes come in packages. high iq people tend to be good looking and charismatic (as well as nt)

it's only associated with being non-nt because neet losers obsess over it because they ahve nothing else to do with their time
People with higher IQs are more likely to be virgins

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
People with higher IQs are more likely to be virgins
because iq doesnt measure intelligence, it measures being a little test taking obedient cuck with helicopter parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, try2beme, horizontallytall and 1 other person
because iq doesnt measure intelligence, it measures being a little test taking obedient cuck with helicopter parents
True. Feynman for example scores 125-129 iirc, despite being an absolute mogger physicst(5 people out of 100 would be as smart as him on paper jfl). I'd suppose there would be some correlation of IQ score with true intelligence, i don't know much about it though. Do you?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
True. Feynman for example scores 125-129 iirc, despite being an absolute mogger physicst(5 people out of 100 would be as smart as him on paper jfl). I'd suppose there would be some correlation of IQ score with true intelligence, i don't know much about it though. Do you?
iq is a circular scam that doesnt measure anything

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 28731
he scored high in the areas of iq that help with doing physics

cope, it has the highest correlation with life success and overall happiness. they even live longer.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
he scored high in the areas of iq that help with doing physics

cope, it has the highest correlation with life success and overall happiness. they even live longer.
it has weak correlations because someone with severe mental disabilites is going to score poorly at anything

when the bottom is removed there are no correlations - it's just random noise

it has weak correlations because someone with severe mental disabilites is going to score poorly at anything

when the bottom is removed there are no correlations - it's just random noise
iq testing was developed to identify kids with sever mental disabilities, learning disorders, adhd, etc.

it does what its supposed to do

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
He is literally the only exception, so it's amazing that there's such a huge correlation in fact, not not opposite

iq testing was developed to identify kids with sever mental disabilities, learning disorders, adhd, etc.

but my point is you could do that with anything. testing their drawing skills would do the exact same thing, for example

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife

The Adhd is legit, if you are average or higher iq, happy noticeably, but somehow fail everything = adhd. Adhd in fact is true laziness, based on having energy but for some reason not caring about consequences of not doing important work

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Nikola Tesla was well known for being giga nt around pigeons, even tried to marry one, gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
not rly, i met a high iq girl few days ago and she was autistic as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
but my point is you could do that with anything. testing their drawing skills would do the exact same thing, for example
you can be low intelligence and great at drawing

iq sets out to measure your cognitive abilities
The Adhd is legit, if you are average or higher iq, happy noticeably, but somehow fail everything = adhd. Adhd in fact is true laziness, based on having energy but for some reason not caring about consequences of not doing important work
you cant even be happy if you have undiagnosed adhd, life is a living hell. i get what you mean tho, depression can also cause some adhd symptoms

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
No, high IQ people are high inhib, aspie, and more likely to suffer mood disorders like anxiety and depression

you cant even be happy if you have undiagnosed adhd, life is a living hell. i get what you mean tho, depression can also cause some adhd symptoms
and you can be low intelligence and great at iq tests (practice + familiarity)

yeah, and it doesnt measure shit

• +1

Adhd is honestly just horrible if you need to study, yes i can't watch movies, tv shows, play story orientation games too, but i still find enjoyment in walking outside, talking to people, short term dopamine games etc. Money would kinda fix my suffering, 5 million dollars and i would quit uni

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
and you can be low intelligence and great at iq tests (practice + familiarity)

yeah, and it doesnt measure shit
your score would go up a bit, but we are talking about taking it for the first time

Nah. 133 IQ and I can only larp NT to an extent until my social meter ultimately depletes by 3pm.

Nice read. Seems like IQ is just multidimensional correlation model of correlation itself, that's the "circular" part i assume. So easy to manifacture bullshit and giving it mathematical rigour disregarding the intuitive basis of it.

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
your score would go up a bit, but we are talking about taking it for the first time
well im talking about drawing for the first time

• +1
well im talking about drawing for the first time
not comparable, drawing is a skill while iq aims to measure your natural cognitive abilities.

not comparable, drawing is a skill while iq aims to measure your natural cognitive abilities.
it's the same thing

both are just arbitrary tests that people with severe mental disabilities will do badly at hence creating weak correlations with things like income and happiness

it's the same thing

both are just arbitrary tests that people with severe mental disabilities will do badly at hence creating weak correlations with things like income and happiness
you can be stupid and draw really well your first time, you cant be stupid and do well on your first time at an iq test.

you can be stupid and draw really well your first time
can is the important word here. considering mental disabilites are commonly associated with impaired motor function, it will still create the exact same weak correlations which you are using to argue for iqs validity as a measure of intelligence
you cant be stupid and do well on your first time at an iq test.
you can to the same extent as with drawing, if not more, considering many of them have large mutliple choice sections

• +1
can is the important word here. considering mental disabilites are commonly associated with impaired motor function, it will still create the exact same weak correlations which you are using to argue for iqs validity as a measure of intelligence

you can to the same extent as with drawing, if not more, considering many of them have large mutliple choice sections
Iq was developed primarily to identify people with learning disabilities, adhd, those kinds of issues. These things aren’t generally known to inhibit motor function.

We all know there are smart and dumb people naturally, and iq aims to measure that.

They are literally not. Shit thread OP.

Extremely low iq take lmao

Iq was developed primarily to identify people with learning disabilities, adhd, those kinds of issues. These things aren’t generally known to inhibit motor function.

We all know there are smart and dumb people naturally, and iq aims to measure that.
you're just not getting it...

like talking to a brick wall

• +1
@BigBoy He annihilated you

no i get it, its just that your point is shit
Cope. He corrected you each time with a twist, you just repeated the exact same shit.

Cope. He corrected you each time with a twist, you just repeated the exact same shit.
cuz theres nothing for me to change, my original point is correct. hes trying to change the topic by saying a drawing test, which is sometimes used to test for motor control and things like alzheimers and dementia can predict life outcome and success. when that is not the reason for the test.

low iq copers itt

says the Jun 1st, 2023 greencel

keep barking
cuz theres nothing for me to change, my original point is correct. hes trying to change the topic by saying a drawing test, which is sometimes used to test for motor control and things like alzheimers and dementia can predict life outcome and success. when that is not the reason for the test.

low iq copers itt
It's brutal since I actually believe in IQ. Your rhetoric and understanding is just dogshit.

It's brutal since I actually believe in IQ. Your rhetoric and understanding is just dogshit.
oh well you got me high iq greencel, you debate on my behalf

oh well you got me high iq greencel, you debate on my behalf
Nah I believe in IQ but he lead you nicely, your comebacks are just trash. B...but, originally..i..it's not.

what a retarded thread. please kill yourself op

Nah I believe in IQ but he lead you nicely, your comebacks are just trash. B...but, originally..i..it's not.
ok, i said you were high iq. you know everything there is to know and are very good at articulating your points. go ahead and debate on my behalf.

ok, i said you were high iq. you know everything there is to know and are very good at articulating your points. go ahead and debate on my behalf.
No? I'm just here to shit on you for losing.

lol @ sitting in the sidelines like a bitch on an incel forum
I take care of enough threads. I'm a strong believer in IQ but it was fun to feel like on the other side.

Lmao no.

Most IQ tests see if you can think outside the box. Someone with a high IQ can find a creative solution to a problem.

Tests from the CIA and FBI are some good examples. When you jump into a situation and have to quickly find a solution, you need to bring the most clever solution, and it can be anything. A lot of people fail these tests because they can't think outside the box.

This is a classic example too. There are so many.
Capture decran 2023 06 29 a 234239
Capture decran 2023 06 29 a 234258

High iq ppl come over as autistic to normies

I was in some special school for kids with 130+ iq (i know, rlly stupid jfl) and everyone there acted autistic

Lol not true at all. From my experience, smarter people come off autistic/anxious more often. Most hyper NT people I know are pretty dumb.