High iq posters, how did you signficantly improve your gut health?

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
Title.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and JohnDoe
greens, kefir, kimchi, a box of probiotics every 6 months

Gut health is significantly improved by fasting.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I'm a normie / NPC, so I have to nominate myself as having a high IQ even when I don't.

As for gut health IDK. I feel better when I eat clean, drink water and eat less (also loose a lot of weight doing so, so it's win-win), but IDK what gut health would be (if it means not feeling like shit all the time or if it's some other more high-IQ or spiritual stuff).

• Woah
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Eat meat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
liver flush threat: https://looksmax.org/threads/organ-maxxing-for-optimum-health-and-aesthetic-benefit.571060/page-3

explanation: your liver is full of toxins because of the unnatural environment we are living in, you cant produce enough stomach acid to properly digest food and shit that isn't supposed to get there gets there and fucks with your gut.

dietary advice besides that: do a carnivore diet (optimal would be more raw but cooked is also fine) including eggs and milk (also raw), milk only raw - pasteurized lacks enzymes to digest lactose and fucks your gut,
don't eat much fiber with your main meals which should be steak or beef tatar with some eggs, vegetable juices inbetween meals to alkalize your body
leave out gluten or eat only small amounts

My IQ is minimum 1 SD above average. Not going to say my actual IQ.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, forevermirin, ThousandCuts and 2 others
Eat high in fiber shit

Improving gut health can have a significant impact on overall health and well-being. There are several lifestyle changes and practices that can help improve gut health, including:

1. Diet: Eating a diet rich in fiber, fruits, vegetables, and fermented foods can promote a healthy gut microbiome. A diet that is high in processed foods, sugar, and saturated fat can negatively impact gut health. Some people may benefit from reducing their intake of gluten and dairy.
  2. Hydration: Drinking enough water is important for maintaining good gut health. Water helps keep the digestive system moving and can also help reduce constipation.
  3. Fasting: Intermittent fasting and periodic long fasts can help improve gut health by reducing inflammation and allowing the digestive system to rest and repair.
  4. Exercise: Regular exercise can help improve gut health by reducing stress, promoting healthy digestion, and supporting the immune system.
  5. Sleep: Getting enough sleep is important for maintaining good gut health. Poor sleep can disrupt the microbiome and increase inflammation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, king_bandon and Crusile
Improving gut health can have a significant impact on overall health and well-being. There are several lifestyle changes and practices that can help improve gut health, including:

1. Diet: Eating a diet rich in fiber, fruits, vegetables, and fermented foods can promote a healthy gut microbiome. A diet that is high in processed foods, sugar, and saturated fat can negatively impact gut health. Some people may benefit from reducing their intake of gluten and dairy.
  2. Hydration: Drinking enough water is important for maintaining good gut health. Water helps keep the digestive system moving and can also help reduce constipation.
  3. Fasting: Intermittent fasting and periodic long fasts can help improve gut health by reducing inflammation and allowing the digestive system to rest and repair.
  4. Exercise: Regular exercise can help improve gut health by reducing stress, promoting healthy digestion, and supporting the immune system.
  5. Sleep: Getting enough sleep is important for maintaining good gut health. Poor sleep can disrupt the microbiome and increase inflammation.
Niggas using ChatGPT

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Traxanas, MSEinvestigator and 2 others
Creatine,glutamine,beatine hcl,psyllium husk,low fructose ,low sugar,fiber under 10 grams a day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
too long of a post bruh.

what symptoms of gut issues do you have?

or do you have somethin diagnosed such as sibo or candida?

Goat milk Kefir

Added selected probiotic strains (Culturelle/Align/Lv.299/Reuteri 4675/...)

Prebiotics (Potato starch/Inulin/GOS/PureHMO/PHGG/Psyllium husk/Apple fiber pectin)

Supporting diet (Fermentable polyphenols)

Intestinal barrier support (L-glutamine/NAG/Hydrolyzed collagen peptide/GH peptides/Butyrate/Phosphatidylcholine/...)

Antifungal/Anti-Candida/SIBO protocol

Digestion support/Betaine HCL/Digestive enzymes)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, ascension! and GalacticHero
Antibiotics/reducing endotoxins/endotoxemia/LPS is the only way ... Ignore all else talking of probiotics, green shit, etc. It's cope.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss