My gut health has been PERMANENTLY DESTROYED by sugarfree energy drinks. Its over.

Miant Gimplants

Miant Gimplants

75% Ruski 25% Tatar
SIKE RETARDS
I've been drinking 1-2 sugar free monster energy drinks DAILY for around 2 months and have not felt ANY symptoms of bad "gut health :soy:". Skin for example looks no different to when I only consumed meat eggs, and coconut water.

sugar free Monster energy contains acids and artificial sweeteners such as sucralose, acesulfame, erythritol, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, citric acid, and food coloring. all which surely would have obliterated my gut by now but it hasnt. How much longer until "muh gut health :feelsuhh:" declines?

Not to mention its a game changer for leanmaxing since you can outright replace a meal with a zero calorie monster energy and eliminate any hunger. Drinking one as I type this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, SkullDynamics, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Mogster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, goat123, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
400mg is nothing and within the recommended amount for men.

Try 5+ a day like me.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Miant Gimplants
Sucralose is poison. Worry not zoomie, when i was young i could eat and drink anything and have zero symptoms. It's an accumulation thing and one day you'll wake up and be fucked.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sny and Miant Gimplants
It was always a meme if you look at the studies for sucralose you would come to your own conclusion that if you drop a 100 lb block of sucralose it might kill a person or cripple them :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Miant Gimplants
Sucralose is poison. Worry not zoomie, when i was young i could eat and drink anything and have zero symptoms. It's an accumulation thing and one day you'll wake up and be fucked.
Will the symptoms really go from 0-100 overnight? Or will I have time to react to them gradually worsening?

is ur pfp a morph of ramirez?
Night stalker suspect richard ramirez stands in court news photo 1610478710

SIKE RETARDS
I've been drinking 1-2 sugar free monster energy drinks DAILY for around 2 months and have not felt ANY symptoms of bad "gut health :soy:". Skin for example looks no different to when I only consumed meat eggs, and coconut water.

sugar free Monster energy contains acids and artificial sweeteners such as sucralose, acesulfame, erythritol, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, citric acid, and food coloring. all which surely would have obliterated my gut by now but it hasnt. How much longer until "muh gut health :feelsuhh:" declines?

Not to mention its a game changer for leanmaxing since you can outright replace a meal with a zero calorie monster energy and eliminate any hunger. Drinking one as I type this
Why worry about gut health when 1/3 men get cancer. You will probably be one of them. Take the expressopill my friend.

Why worry about gut health when 1/3 men get cancer. You will probably be one of them.
Im not worrying, thats the whole point of the thread.
Take the expressopill my friend.
Monster energy tastes better than boiled bean water imo

Because this site is filled with fearmongers. There are people that eat McDonalds once a week and goy junk food and has better collagen, muscle mass and looks than people online who cope with raw meat.

But that doesn't mean the advice doesn't hold weight, you still should try and avoid unhealthy foods and habits. Personally once every week or two I will eat fast food with my brother or drink with dad occasionally. I just don't let it get excessive and make sure on those other days I stay clean. Good to build those habits anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Miant Gimplants and a1dancell
SIKE RETARDS

Its not about ur health its about how ur bones are positioned and their length