(high iq) solution for being too quiet

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
i remember someone here said they would make a thread about how to become talkative if ur not rn. They said it involved dopamine?

can someone elaborate on this because when i’m around people i don’t know it’s a struggle for me to strike conversation and then they mention how quiet i am

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 10551
just drink alcohol and you will be very social

Talk as if ur hosting a podcast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I am the same way. It's worse if you're in the black community.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6423
pretend to be mysterious chad

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
i remember someone here said they would make a thread about how to become talkative if ur not rn. They said it involved dopamine?

can someone elaborate on this because when i’m around people i don’t know it’s a struggle for me to strike conversation and then they mention how quiet i am
Well, let’s take adderall. It makes some people extremely talkative and some extremely quiet. For me it made me quiet because my mouth was dry but I’d probably talk more if it didnt do that. Try modafinil for dopamine. Good balance. I can’t provide any scientific proof dopamine means you talk more. A lot of things can make you talk more (alcohol) but no one wants to walk around drunk, so next best thing is dopamine. When you are excited about something you want to talk more. Do you need sources to back that (assuming you are asking for proof of a correlation between dopamine and talking more) or is this more of a question on -how- to raise dopamine.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6423
Well, let’s take adderall. It makes some people extremely talkative and some extremely quiet. For me it made me quiet because my mouth was dry but I’d probably talk more if it didnt do that. Try modafinil for dopamine. Good balance. I can’t provide any scientific proof dopamine means you talk more. A lot of things can make you talk more (alcohol) but no one wants to walk around drunk, so next best thing is dopamine. When you are excited about something you want to talk more. Do you need sources to back that (assuming you are asking for proof of a correlation between dopamine and talking more) or is this more of a question on -how- to raise dopamine.
i want to know whatever the one user was explaining about dopamine’s role in being talkative

In all honesty, don't talk if you don't want to. If anyone gives you shit, fuck them.

Unless you're ugly, tho. Then you're CREEPY

• +1
Solution for being too quiet:

68BAAB9A E0DF 45CA A0E5 0D58C7C87D4C

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 6423
i want to know whatever the one user was explaining about dopamine’s role in being talkative
all of you are giving water methods to talk more but i want to know how to solve it at the root through correcting my brain itself,

idk if any of you experience this but i feel as if i’m always talking to myself in my head to compensate for not talking to other people in social situations

also i used to be extremely talkative growing up

idk whenever i feel happy or in a good mood i can't not talk JFL

• Woah
  • +1
idk whenever i feel happy or in a good mood i can't not talk JFL
bro i think i remember you commenting on the post the user had about dopamine and being quiet, can u recall the thread or the user?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
just say whats on your mind. just fucking spit it out

Pop a bean, or alcohol/benzomaxx to not gaf

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Try to get people talking about themselves/something theyre very interested in then just keep eye contact and listen inquisitively. Make occasional remarks and questions that will allow them to elaborate. Easy good conversation.

In a group setting remember to smile and laugh at the jokes that people tell. You dont have to be verbose not to have people comment on how quiet you are. If people are telling you that what they probably really mean is that you seem morose and are bringing the vibe down. To avoid this try to seem high energy, smile, make eye contact with people, remark occasionally, etc.

Conversation, like any other skill, requires practice. While you might be genetically predisposed to being a poor conversationalist you can, through effort, become one at least good enough not to put normal people off you simply by paying attention to good conversationalists you know and emulating them as well as making an effort to initiate conversation with more people than you would naturally in your day to day life in order to practice.

If you are a natural introvert you probably wont have problems with like minded men with whom you can discuss common interests, but you will probably have a tendency with normies or women to alternate between the conversational faux pas poles of:
  • Saying nothing, seeming disinterested, not making eye contact, morose facial expression, staring at nothing while others talk around you, bringing the normie high energy lifes-a-party vibe down, coming off as desperate in your few and feeble attempts to fit in and participate
  • Taking advantage of an opening where the conversation accidentally veers into an area you happen to be autistically fixated on/interested in/obsessed with to go on a long aspergers-brained soliloquy on that topic all the while completely ignoring the context, the vibe, the disinterest of the others in the conversation, the fact that youre coming off as weird and socially awkward, etc.
The purpose of conversation involving male giga normies, men with whom you share no common interests or goals, and women of all kinds (including those with whom you share interests and common goals) is NOT primarily to communicate useful information about some particular topic. The purpose of these kinds of conversations is primarily to cooperate in producing a particular EMOTIONAL ATMOSPHERE of lighthearted fun, banter, with perhaps a smattering of controversy/scandal/gossip and everything you say should have the creation of this kind of atmosphere as its primary goal.

This approach towards communication is antithetical to natural inclination of the male brain which is why autistic people (hyper male brained) are usually so bad at conversation, even about topics theyre very interested in and knowledgeable about. If you change your high level approach to conversation to be ATMOSPHERIC rather than COMMUNICATIVE and practice with that in mind you can probably become top 20% conversationalist pretty easily if youre not aspie.

You will probably also have gain a basic knowledge of the shit normal retards and women care about. This can usually be achieved simply via osmosis if you interact with normal people regularly. You can critique how retarded pop culture and most peoples opinions are to their face and get away with it once you are very competent at conversation but until that point you should just feign interest in whatever dumbass show are wigger rapper theyre into or, that failing, feign ignorance and ask them to tell you all about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 10536, klamus and 2 others

The reason why you are quiet is due to years of trained mogging causing the brain to adapt to that social environment.

• So Sad
phenibut could help you, it is a good pro-social drug like alcohol but doesn’t inhibit motor functions, however addiction is possible just as it is with any other substance so limit yourself if you decide to take it.
it’s relatively cheap and can be purchased online, mpmd’s has videos and articles about it which are very helpful and informative

• +1
phenibut could help you, it is a good pro-social drug like alcohol but doesn’t inhibit motor functions, however addiction is possible just as it is with any other substance so limit yourself if you decide to take it.
it’s relatively cheap and can be purchased online, mpmd’s has videos and articles about it which are very helpful and informative
yea i’m currently following the nt protocol to achieve that feeling without using pheni

• Woah
Reactions: here