[High IQ]Why Polygamy and Underage Marriage are Ideal

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
This is inspired by a back and forth I had with @streege in a @Blackout.xl thread about trad girls. It'll be long but high IQ but feel free to bump with dnr's. Some of this will be water, but I think this will lead to some good discussion.

1. The Role of Women

If you're on this website, it means you don't see women in the same light as they are portrayed in all aspects of media, entertainment, and education. Many of you think they are worthless, heartless whores. While it is easy, on the surface, to see them that way, I don't think that's actually true. As folks here know, women in general are not as conscious of what drives them and makes them do the things they do, and have a more animalistic nature.

They hear a crowd chanting about women's rights and their instinct is that in order to be safe, I need to go along with what the crowd says. They get the opportunity to have casual sex without consequences and they think if it's only sex, might as well only go for the most attractive man. The man they are dating only wants to have sex but not have kids and not get married, so they leave him hoping for someone who does. They marry a man who bows down to her every wish and acts like a pussy, so they might as well cheat or leave him if it means a paycheck.

The point is, the many misgivings we have with women are not because they are such terrible people. We think of them as such because we judge them from a male moral and logical standpoint. It's all we know so why wouldn't we think that way? We have all been taught that men and women are the same, so we assume they can be judged accordingly. Any blackpiller knows that this isn't true. The truth is, the entire genetic purpose for females is to give birth to, and raise lots of children, while the purpose of men is to do basically everything else that needs to be done.

2. Why Do Women Rebel Against This Role?

The simple truth is that we've all been lied to repeatedly for generations. Sure, societies have functioned for thousands of years with divided roles for men and women. But according to your teachers, movies, media, and often even priests, that was all just because of oppression of and hate for women. They insist that we'll be better off by empowering women to not get married, not have kids, and get crammed into a cubicle somewhere. Fast forward a decade or two of getting run through and they've gone infertile, gotten ugly, and lost virtually all of their value to anyone but their company. So that's where they will grow old, with nothing to show for their commitment but an audi, a drinking problem, and a bunch of memories of Chad they can't really remember.

We're propagandized to think that not only did they choose this path of their own accord, but that they couldn't be happier. But if she were married and had kids, she probably wouldn't be on psychiatrics, drinking every night, and crying herself to sleep. It's the path she chose, but did she really have any other option? Her whole life she was put on a pedestal and told she was inherently better than the boys around her. She was taught that her value was in her ability to succeed in school, and some day in a career. She listened to music and watched movies that glorified drinking, partying, and hoeing until she got old enough to try it for herself. And hey, if it's so much fun it can't be bad right? Once she finishes High School, she takes her student loans to go to the best college she can, because everyone she looks up to told her to do just that. Now she's 25, in college debt, working in a city, living in an apartment, and so empty from racking up a triple digit body count that she can't stop drinking and hooking up.

This is how women are raised in the west, and we expect them to be good, loyal, caring, and traditional. Every mind can be tricked, but I think most people here will agree that women are worse at discerning truth from lies than men are. So if they didn't raise themselves, what good is it to blame them? Their nature has been corrupted their entire lives, to make them what they are now.

3. Failed Fathers and Weak Men

The role of the woman is to be little more than a mother and a wife. Men have other roles: soldier, plumber, farmer, etc. but these are all roles within their core role of father and husband. They may have other jobs, but these are for the purpose of providing and making society better for their wife/wives and children. Just like women, men have been corrupted into straying from our natural roles. While they have Disney princesses and Sex and the City, we have Wolf of Wall Street and James Bond. We are convinced to chase power, sex, fame and fortune. The last thing you'll see in these movies or hear about in music is a good man who raises his family right and works an honest job.

Then when these men eventually become fathers, they prioritize work, and encourage their wife to keep working as well. The kids are sent off to school where the same nonsense can be fed to the next generation. Fathers have stopped prioritizing their kids to the point where they have whatever values the TV tells them to have. This is so widespread that I see people on this forum talk about how you'd rather abort your child than have a daughter, or how raising a daughter makes you a cuck. If you raise her like a moron, then yeah you'll end up a cuck. But if you raise her right, you could end up with ten grandchildren who will love you until the day you die.

Behind every girl in a sorority, at a bar, or on tinder, is a dad who failed to give her the guidance he was supposed to. And it doesn't help that every guy they meet at a bar, a party, or online has fallen for the lies too and just wants them for the night. Disney told her that Prince Chad would chase her to the ends of the earth to marry her, but real Chad just wants to get sucked off in the club bathroom. This generation of women suck, but it's because of their cuck fathers.

4. Age vs. Maturity(hear me out)

This is a crucial point to make for the sake of creating and sustaining a moral society. Before I explain, I'm obviously opposed to pedophilia and consider it to be one of the worst crimes someone can commit. It deserves a quick bullet to the head, and no less. A child(pre puberty) is not sexual in nature and will be damaged for life if they are sexualized too early. But once they've gone through puberty, it is time for them to get married.

Think of the cliche of the sexually repressed religious girl who becomes a whore in college. This happens not because the religion doesn't fit nature, but that the religion wasn't adhered to correctly. After puberty, girls become very sexual very quickly as the blackpill community knows. Once again, it's their nature. If you tell them to go through High School and college, surrounded by men, and to save their virginity for ten years or more after puberty, you're going to create a rebellious whore.

If you couldn't guess so far, I believe that premarital sex shouldn't be allowed in society. I think the only truly moral age of consent is marriage, and that the logical age of marriage is puberty. The woman's biological drives are satisfied, and she is given her proper role as wife to a somewhat older man who can provide for and guide her. Compare a modern liberal girl to the hypothetical girl I just described. At the age of 22 one has a 50-100 body count and the other has 5-10 kids.

This kind of household will raise the boys to be hardworking men whose role is to protect and provide. The women will grow up to find a good man and give him lots of kids. This system is the most natural, most moral, and most effective way to live. We are all attracted to so called jail baits for a reason. Low T if you aren't, and low IQ if you don't agree.

5. Polygamy Explained

Throughout human history, just like marriage of women under the age of 18, polygamy has been a reasonably common practice. Nowadays, both are demonized by all media and education. But so are incels, blackpillers, or really anyone opposing feminism. That in itself should tell you something. As a Christian, for a long time I have hoped to have a wife and many kids one day. I want to own a homestead, raise animals, and live off the land. I want to raise my kids to faith strong faith, work hard, and strive to raise families of their own. But that's a hard sell these days. I don't want to work my ass off to provide for some dumpster who will try to manipulate and control me, and will raise my kids badly.

Logically, the man should be the leader in marriage. Marriage has been corrupted into a contract, which gives women the opportunity to leach off of some poor bastard and be the indulgent princess Disney taught her to be. If a man marries a younger, traditional girl, then this likely won't be the case. They could live a good life and raise good kids, and many do. But the majority of women we will find expect to be made the equal or the superior in their marriage. Men don't want to get ruined by divorce, or deprived of sex, so they grit their teeth and let themselves be humiliated.

Why is polygamy moral? Well let's look at the people who claim it is immoral. Generally you'll find that the people shouting the loudest are feminists. They'll say that multiple women being provided for and treated well by the same man is oppressive, and then tell women that it is empowering to chemically sterilize herself and get a train run on her. These people are drowning in soy and extra chromosomes, and have no real argument. They've just been convinced it is bad by corporate interests that don't want strong, traditional families.

A great man with some money could provide for 5 young, traditional wives. They'll start having children when each wife is in her mid teens, so she'll be able to have tons of kids. For the sake of math, let's assume he and each of his sons get 5 wives, and they each have 5 sons and 5 daughters. If they are born when the mother is 15-25 years old we can average a new generation every 20 years. Our great man has 5 wives, and 10 kids by each, giving him 25 sons and 25 daughters. Each daughter finds a husband young, and has 10 more kids. Each son because they are strong, hardworking, and have traditional values(also face I guess), attracts 5 wives and has 10 kids with each. After 40 years our great man is in his 60s with, 25 fully grown sons, 25 fully grown daughters, and 1500 grandchildren.
25 daughters x 1 husband x 10 kids = 250 kids(125 men, 125 women). 25 sons x 5 wives x 10 kids = 1250 kids(625 sons, 625 daughters)

Now that math got out of hand real fast and actually took me by surprise, but it's reasonable if they own a family farm or other businesses, which with so many men is reasonable. Imagine having hundreds of brothers and sisters and cousins in a community. One man, because he set out to raise a great family, is basically the mayor of his own town, and the general of his own army. That is the power of polygamy, and that is why it is banned and demonized. Before you say they'd end up inbred and retarded, the only mormon family I ever met was extremely good looking and one of the sons was briefly in the NFL. Very nice people but mogged me brutally.

But why am I bringing this up in the context of the blackpill? Let me explain. As I said before, the system we currently live in is one where nearly all women are hoes, were once hoes, or wish they could be hoes. And the men are told that if we want to be with one, we make her our equal and indulge her desires. We are meant to provide for them, but not so they can buy new shoes or travel with her friends, but so that they can safely and comfortably birth and raise children. We've been taught that this is a state of oppression, but in reality having a huge, loving family is the most empowered a woman can be.

As crazy as some women are though, lots want to do whats right but have just been misled. Most of us here can agree that it feels like a cuck move to marry a modern woman in the current context. We know deep down that we'll either get scammed in a divorce, treated like shit, disrespected, etc. when we buy that expensive rock and tell her she's our everything. That is a concern I've had deep down for a while now, that my biggest dreams in life will be bashed because I picked the wrong girl. But if you view marriage not as a partnership, but as a deal where the man provides and essentially rules over the woman, and her duty is to have kids, things change. The redpill teaches us that having options, not being afraid to walk away, and not giving a woman power of us makes them more attracted and submissive to us. It's a re-framing of the negotiation. Instead of them being able to use sex to get what they want, you just have sex with your other wives until the first gives up. If they divorce you they're stuck with a bunch of kids and nothing when they could've had a good man to provide for them. Instead of spending time with other feminist female friends, they socialize with their sister wives, who pressure her to be a better wife, instead of the opposite. Polygamy makes women into more like what a wife is supposed to be.

Admittedly, this is no help at all if you're a truecel. But for the people that value traditionalism, faith, and family, this is something to think about. Few men would be willing to commit to providing for so many mouths so it's not like we'd run out of women. Most men want to beat off, scroll tinder, and play xbox. Chad's are too spoiled by quick sex and party life to have interest in family and kids. I believe that most women want kids, they just need a guy who'll step up. Yeah I guess cope til you get the first one or two, but it'd be easier after that if you can demonstrate that you're a good husband and father who wants more wives. If you're willing to lead, have values, and work hard, this could be a possibility. I believe you will be less likely to encounter common modern marital problems, and that you'll end up with a bigger and better family.

Hope you enjoyed. I'm bored and took a lot of modafinil this morning. So much that I hardly remember what I just wrote. Curious to hear what you guys think of this.

@Chadelite @Dante1 @BigBiceps @stuckneworleans @GetThatBread @forwardgrowth @LordNorwood @Dogs @Magnesium @hebbewem get it started

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679, brucel and 25 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3526
will read in a bit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and OOGABOOGA
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
FE1D76CD A3AB 4B76 A366 1E2A3D263111

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, fjor2096, BigBoy and 12 others
All this and ya'll still wouldn't be happy

Btw I don't think underage marriage is good for anyone

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 2205, Chadelite and 1 other person
Will read, seems high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadelite, Seth Walsh and 2 others
Whatcha talking about? If you want to debate it make an argument.
I can't see the age
What age does puberty end since u talking about marriage after puberty

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 4804, HighIQcel and 4 others
The Role of Women
women job is to raise children,take care of their husband and satisfy him

Why Do Women Rebel Against This Role?
"muh empowerment" "muh fuck men" "muh independent" has fucked foids in the head

Failed Fathers and Weak Men

weak men focusing on being cucks rather than takin incharge at home

Age vs. Maturity(hear me out
After she has hit her period.She is fit to be married

Polygamy
polygamy would create more incel imo and i have a romantic soul and prefer to be with only one women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, HighIQcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
I can't see the age
What age does puberty end since u talking about marriage after puberty
I didn’t say after puberty. Basically fertility. Which doesn’t mean that after she has her first period she should be married by the second, just that they should be looking for the right man.

Also, there can’t be an age because girlsgo through puberty earlier in dangerous environments so they can attract a man to protect them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, maxmendietta and Deleted member 5187
The Role of Women
women job is to raise children,take care of their husband and satisfy him

Why Do Women Rebel Against This Role?
"muh empowerment" "muh fuck men" "muh independent" has fucked foids in the head

Failed Fathers and Weak Men

weak men focusing on being cucks rather than takin incharge at home

Age vs. Maturity(hear me out
After she has hit her period.She is fit to be married

Polygamy
polygamy would create more incel imo and i have a romantic soul and prefer to be with only one women
Legit and I was romantic like that until I saw my old oneitis who I thought was trad turn into a hoe. Her little sister will be one of my wives though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Fuck I disagree

You wont know what the fuck you marrying and will probaly not be a good marriage
Because u can say women dont change much
But they do from start puberty to end puberty theres a big difference in behaviour
But you will stay together anyways cause kids and muh religion telling u too even tho the marriage is shit
So you put on a fake facade because it's dishonorable to be in a shit marriage

Cope if you think this will make a man happy

Our dimorpicismess shows us that men need multiple sex partners
Look af any fuckucking animal where males are significantly larger than females
They all got multiple sex partners

Not one animal with as much dimorphism as humans mates for life

All animals who mate for life got very little dimorphism to the point of non existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Fuck I disagree

You wont know what the fuck you marrying and will probaly not be a good marriage
You have to be good to her and make her love you.You can ask any women they will always say their first love was special and they can never forget.
Hazrat Aisha was married when she was 6 and marriage was completed at 9 (when she reached puberty/ women used to reach puberty early in hot climate 1400 yrs ago/it was a norm) and she loved Prophet

Hadhrat ‘A’ishah(ra) would lovingly prepare the food for the Holy Prophet(saw) herself, and she would grind the flour and cook the flat bread. She would clean and tidy the house and comb the Holy Prophet(saw)’s hair, and she would apply perfume to his clothes. She attended the religious instructions and commentaries given in the mosque and would attentively listen to them in their entirety. As a result, she was able to relate over two thousand Ahadith (Traditions) for the understanding of the faith of Islam.

Hadhrat ‘A’ishah(ra) relates:

“One day, the Holy Prophet(saw) was mending his shoe and I was working on the spinning wheel. As I looked up I saw that the forehead of the Holy Prophet(saw) was glistening with sweat and I saw a light gleaming in his forehead, which continued to grow and spread. It was a sight to behold! I was watching with fascination. The Holy Prophet(saw) looked up and asked: ‘‘A’ishah why are you looking so astonished?’ I said: ‘O, Prophet of Allah! I saw that your forehead is glistening with sweat and there is a light shinning in it. I was totally spellbound. I swear in the name of Allah the Almighty that if the poet Abu Kabeer Hazli was able to see you, he would have realised that you are the true portrayal of his verses’, and I read the following verses:

He is free from any maligning residue of birth or growth. When you look at the creases of his illumined brow you find his face brighter in luminous splendour than the pure sparkle of lightning itself.”

Hadhrat ‘A’ishah(ra) relates:

“When the Holy Prophet(saw) heard this, he put down whatever was in his hand and kissed her forehead and said: ‘Your delight could not have been as much as the delight you have given me!’” (Madarij-ul-Salikeen, Imam Ibn Qayyim p.177, Mutahher ‘Aeli Zindagi p.38)

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium and OOGABOOGA
Fuck I disagree

Because u can say women dont change much
But they do from start puberty to end puberty theres a big difference in behaviour
But you will stay together anyways cause kids and muh religion telling u too even tho the marriage is shit
So you put on a fake facade because it's dishonorable to be in a shit marriage

Cope if you think this will make a man happy

Our dimorpicismess shows us that men need multiple sex partners
Look af any fuckucking animal where males are significantly larger than females
They all got multiple sex partners

Not one animal with as much dimorphism as humans mates for life

All animals who mate for life got very little dimorphism to the point of non existence
Half the post was about polygamy so yeah I agree there. But about women changing I think they change from innocent to hoes through high school. If they’re not in high school and being hoes they’ll be fine. That’s how it worked for thousands of years and what we’re doing now clearly isn’t working

@streege read the second hadith

You have to be good to her and make her love you.You can ask any women they will always say their first love was special and they can never forget.
Hazrat Aisha was married when she was 6 and marriage was completed at 9 (when she reached puberty/ women used to reach puberty early in hot climate 1400 yrs ago/it was a norm) and she loved Prophet
Nice I didn’t know she’d reached puberty at 9. I was always told he was a pedophile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
20200327 144322

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Half the post was about polygamy so yeah I agree there. But about women changing I think they change from innocent to hoes through high school. If they’re not in high school and being hoes they’ll be fine. That’s how it worked for thousands of years and what we’re doing now clearly isn’t working
I'm not saying I would marry a hoe
I just know I could never marry someone who hasn't developed mentally enough to have developed their personality

So I don't think marriage before atleast both partners are 16 is ideal if the marriage shall be good

But I personally dont think marriage is for me

Nice I didn’t know she’d reached puberty at 9. I was always told he was a pedophile
In seventh century Arabia nine years was not considered precocious an age for puberty at least among girls. This has been reported by ‘Aisha herself and is corroborated by information otherwise. Harb bin Isma’il Al-Kirmani (d. 280/893) states:

Ishaq [bin Rahawayh] narrated to us on the authority of Zakariyya bin ‘Adi from Abu Malih [Al-Raqiy] from Habib bin Abi Marzuq that ‘Aisha said: “When a girl reaches nine years of age she is a woman.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Chadelite, Magnesium and 3 others
I can't wait to be 40 to finally marry atleast three 14 years old girls.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and OOGABOOGA
Nothing will change. Also arguing that women aren’t at fault for how they act simply because they have been supposedly conditioned to think it’s okay isn’t justifiable. They are not devoid of rational thought to the extent that they don’t realise what they’re doing is vile. However, society has made it totally acceptable to be the contemporary version of the word “empowered.” They realise, but they don’t care and exploit their benefits anyway.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and turkproducer
Holy shit this is the best thread I’ve read in a while. A lot of users here hate women because of the difficulty they have getting female attention.

I personally have hate for the world for downplaying male problems, always portraying as the oppressors when in fact we are the victims in a lot of ways.

I still think females and the majority male elite who fucked up the world should be held accountable for their damaging actions against most men. That’s just the ones who are intentionally toxic though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 2205, Chadelite and 3 others
This is insane, this thread might change the course of my whole life. Having multiple wives is so legit and solves so many problems and is aligned with what I want to achieve with my family dynasty. This might be one of the few legit routes to take in life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth and OOGABOOGA
Nothing will change. Also arguing that women aren’t at fault for how they act simply because they have been supposedly conditioned to think it’s okay isn’t justifiable. They are not devoid of rational thought to the extent that they don’t realise what they’re doing is vile. However, society has made it totally acceptable to be the contemporary version of the word “empowered.” They realise, but they don’t care and exploit their benefits anyway.
Look at how few men are even aware of these things. You don’t blame the reddit soy cuck for being retarded, he’s just retarded soy cuck. Different people have different levels of rational thought and discernment, and women happen to score pretty low there in general. Also they don’t really think what they’re doing is wrong. Feminism doesn’t say “God wants you to get married but you should be a whore instead.” It says “God is a lie used to make women slaves. Now get out there and get your revenge, show them how much freedom you have!” To be extreme, you wouldn’t hate a dog for eating your shoe. You might hate that the dogs nature includes eating shoes, or hate that the dog hasn’t been trained not to eat shoes, but you don’t hate the dog. Same idea for women eating dick lol
Holy shit this is the best thread I’ve read in a while. A lot of users here hate women because of the difficulty they have getting female attention.

I personally have hate for the world for downplaying male problems, always portraying as the oppressors when in fact we are the victims in a lot of ways.

I still think females and the majority male elite who fucked up the world should be held accountable for their damaging actions against most men. That’s just the ones who are intentionally toxic though
This is insane, this thread might change the course of my whole life. Having multipile wives is so legit and solves so many problems and is aligned with what I want to achieve with my family dynasty. This might be one of the few legit routes to take in life.
Based friend, I got the idea from the same dude I sent you a little while back

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Ocelot and stuckneworleans
THIS NEEDS TO BE PINNED!

OR ELSE I will THROW my friend OUT the window

Haven't read the thread yet tbf, going to now

• Love it
Also @Ocelot you said nothing will change. You need to focus on micro not macro. You aren’t going to change Hollywood, or the school system, so get a woman or women who will raise your kids rural without modern entertainment, homeschool, girls wear long dresses. You haven’t changed the world, but you changed the part of it your kids will grow up in
I'm not saying I would marry a hoe
I just know I could never marry someone who hasn't developed mentally enough to have developed their personality

So I don't think marriage before atleast both partners are 16 is ideal if the marriage shall be good

But I personally dont think marriage is for me
The only maturing they do after puberty is becoming a whore or becoming a mother. Men mature later bc they actually do work, so I say girls should be 13-15 while men should be 20+ and able to provide already first. Why are you opposed to marriage?

Last edited:
@Aesthetic @Lorsss @BigBiceps @Dude420 pin this thread, some legit important blackpills in here that most users don't know about

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Chadelite and OOGABOOGA
Look at how few men are even aware of these things. You don’t blame the reddit soy cuck for being retarded, he’s just retarded soy cuck. Different people have different levels of rational thought and discernment, and women happen to score pretty low there in general. Also they don’t really think what they’re doing is wrong. Feminism doesn’t say “God wants you to get married but you should be a whore instead.” It says “God is a lie used to make women slaves. Now get out there and get your revenge, show them how much freedom you have!” To be extreme, you wouldn’t hate a dog for eating your shoe. You might hate that the dogs nature includes eating shoes, or hate that the dog hasn’t been trained not to eat shoes, but you don’t hate the dog. Same idea for women eating dick lol

I see your point. However, it’s not like they are not exposed to the opposing opinion either. That their lifestyle of slutting around is shameful. Naturally that would provoke the thought, “Is this morally acceptable? What are the repercussions?” and so on. Ignoring that is an act, not a mere impulse.

Your logic could be extrapolated to say that free will doesn’t exist because we’re a product of our society, which would allow for arguments that no action is morally punishable because there will always be some lead-up/justification for any heinous act. Of course this is an exaggerated example but you can see the similarity when we consider women today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and OOGABOOGA
This is inspired by a back and forth I had with @streege in a @Blackout.xl thread about trad girls. It'll be long but high IQ but feel free to bump with dnr's. Some of this will be water, but I think this will lead to some good discussion.

1. The Role of Women

If you're on this website, it means you don't see women in the same light as they are portrayed in all aspects of media, entertainment, and education. Many of you think they are worthless, heartless whores. While it is easy, on the surface, to see them that way, I don't think that's actually true. As folks here know, women in general are not as conscious of what drives them and makes them do the things they do, and have a more animalistic nature.

They hear a crowd chanting about women's rights and their instinct is that in order to be safe, I need to go along with what the crowd says. They get the opportunity to have casual sex without consequences and they think if it's only sex, might as well only go for the most attractive man. The man they are dating only wants to have sex but not have kids and not get married, so they leave him hoping for someone who does. They marry a man who bows down to her every wish and acts like a pussy, so they might as well cheat or leave him if it means a paycheck.

The point is, the many misgivings we have with women are not because they are such terrible people. We think of them as such because we judge them from a male moral and logical standpoint. It's all we know so why wouldn't we think that way? We have all been taught that men and women are the same, so we assume they can be judged accordingly. Any blackpiller knows that this isn't true. The truth is, the entire genetic purpose for females is to give birth to, and raise lots of children, while the purpose of men is to do basically everything else that needs to be done.

2. Why Do Women Rebel Against This Role?

The simple truth is that we've all been lied to repeatedly for generations. Sure, societies have functioned for thousands of years with divided roles for men and women. But according to your teachers, movies, media, and often even priests, that was all just because of oppression of and hate for women. They insist that we'll be better off by empowering women to not get married, not have kids, and get crammed into a cubicle somewhere. Fast forward a decade or two of getting run through and they've gone infertile, gotten ugly, and lost virtually all of their value to anyone but their company. So that's where they will grow old, with nothing to show for their commitment but an audi, a drinking problem, and a bunch of memories of Chad they can't really remember.

We're propagandized to think that not only did they choose this path of their own accord, but that they couldn't be happier. But if she were married and had kids, she probably wouldn't be on psychiatrics, drinking every night, and crying herself to sleep. It's the path she chose, but did she really have any other option? Her whole life she was put on a pedestal and told she was inherently better than the boys around her. She was taught that her value was in her ability to succeed in school, and some day in a career. She listened to music and watched movies that glorified drinking, partying, and hoeing until she got old enough to try it for herself. And hey, if it's so much fun it can't be bad right? Once she finishes High School, she takes her student loans to go to the best college she can, because everyone she looks up to told her to do just that. Now she's 25, in college debt, working in a city, living in an apartment, and so empty from racking up a triple digit body count that she can't stop drinking and hooking up.

This is how women are raised in the west, and we expect them to be good, loyal, caring, and traditional. Every mind can be tricked, but I think most people here will agree that women are worse at discerning truth from lies than men are. So if they didn't raise themselves, what good is it to blame them? Their nature has been corrupted their entire lives, to make them what they are now.

3. Failed Fathers and Weak Men

The role of the woman is to be little more than a mother and a wife. Men have other roles: soldier, plumber, farmer, etc. but these are all roles within their core role of father and husband. They may have other jobs, but these are for the purpose of providing and making society better for their wife/wives and children. Just like women, men have been corrupted into straying from our natural roles. While they have Disney princesses and Sex and the City, we have Wolf of Wall Street and James Bond. We are convinced to chase power, sex, fame and fortune. The last thing you'll see in these movies or hear about in music is a good man who raises his family right and works an honest job.

Then when these men eventually become fathers, they prioritize work, and encourage their wife to keep working as well. The kids are sent off to school where the same nonsense can be fed to the next generation. Fathers have stopped prioritizing their kids to the point where they have whatever values the TV tells them to have. This is so widespread that I see people on this forum talk about how you'd rather abort your child than have a daughter, or how raising a daughter makes you a cuck. If you raise her like a moron, then yeah you'll end up a cuck. But if you raise her right, you could end up with ten grandchildren who will love you until the day you die.

Behind every girl in a sorority, at a bar, or on tinder, is a dad who failed to give her the guidance he was supposed to. And it doesn't help that every guy they meet at a bar, a party, or online has fallen for the lies too and just wants them for the night. Disney told her that Prince Chad would chase her to the ends of the earth to marry her, but real Chad just wants to get sucked off in the club bathroom. This generation of women suck, but it's because of their cuck fathers.

4. Age vs. Maturity(hear me out)

This is a crucial point to make for the sake of creating and sustaining a moral society. Before I explain, I'm obviously opposed to pedophilia and consider it to be one of the worst crimes someone can commit. It deserves a quick bullet to the head, and no less. A child(pre puberty) is not sexual in nature and will be damaged for life if they are sexualized too early. But once they've gone through puberty, it is time for them to get married.

Think of the cliche of the sexually repressed religious girl who becomes a whore in college. This happens not because the religion doesn't fit nature, but that the religion wasn't adhered to correctly. After puberty, girls become very sexual very quickly as the blackpill community knows. Once again, it's their nature. If you tell them to go through High School and college, surrounded by men, and to save their virginity for ten years or more after puberty, you're going to create a rebellious whore.

If you couldn't guess so far, I believe that premarital sex shouldn't be allowed in society. I think the only truly moral age of consent is marriage, and that the logical age of marriage is puberty. The woman's biological drives are satisfied, and she is given her proper role as wife to a somewhat older man who can provide for and guide her. Compare a modern liberal girl to the hypothetical girl I just described. At the age of 22 one has a 50-100 body count and the other has 5-10 kids.

This kind of household will raise the boys to be hardworking men whose role is to protect and provide. The women will grow up to find a good man and give him lots of kids. This system is the most natural, most moral, and most effective way to live. We are all attracted to so called jail baits for a reason. Low T if you aren't, and low IQ if you don't agree.

5. Polygamy Explained

Throughout human history, just like marriage of women under the age of 18, polygamy has been a reasonably common practice. Nowadays, both are demonized by all media and education. But so are incels, blackpillers, or really anyone opposing feminism. That in itself should tell you something. As a Christian, for a long time I have hoped to have a wife and many kids one day. I want to own a homestead, raise animals, and live off the land. I want to raise my kids to faith strong faith, work hard, and strive to raise families of their own. But that's a hard sell these days. I don't want to work my ass off to provide for some dumpster who will try to manipulate and control me, and will raise my kids badly.

Logically, the man should be the leader in marriage. Marriage has been corrupted into a contract, which gives women the opportunity to leach off of some poor bastard and be the indulgent princess Disney taught her to be. If a man marries a younger, traditional girl, then this likely won't be the case. They could live a good life and raise good kids, and many do. But the majority of women we will find expect to be made the equal or the superior in their marriage. Men don't want to get ruined by divorce, or deprived of sex, so they grit their teeth and let themselves be humiliated.

Why is polygamy moral? Well let's look at the people who claim it is immoral. Generally you'll find that the people shouting the loudest are feminists. They'll say that multiple women being provided for and treated well by the same man is oppressive, and then tell women that it is empowering to chemically sterilize herself and get a train run on her. These people are drowning in soy and extra chromosomes, and have no real argument. They've just been convinced it is bad by corporate interests that don't want strong, traditional families.

A great man with some money could provide for 5 young, traditional wives. They'll start having children when each wife is in her mid teens, so she'll be able to have tons of kids. For the sake of math, let's assume he and each of his sons get 5 wives, and they each have 5 sons and 5 daughters. If they are born when the mother is 15-25 years old we can average a new generation every 20 years. Our great man has 5 wives, and 10 kids by each, giving him 25 sons and 25 daughters. Each daughter finds a husband young, and has 10 more kids. Each son because they are strong, hardworking, and have traditional values(also face I guess), attracts 5 wives and has 10 kids with each. After 40 years our great man is in his 60s with, 25 fully grown sons, 25 fully grown daughters, and 1500 grandchildren.
25 daughters x 1 husband x 10 kids = 250 kids(125 men, 125 women). 25 sons x 5 wives x 10 kids = 1250 kids(625 sons, 625 daughters)

Now that math got out of hand real fast and actually took me by surprise, but it's reasonable if they own a family farm or other businesses, which with so many men is reasonable. Imagine having hundreds of brothers and sisters and cousins in a community. One man, because he set out to raise a great family, is basically the mayor of his own town, and the general of his own army. That is the power of polygamy, and that is why it is banned and demonized. Before you say they'd end up inbred and retarded, the only mormon family I ever met was extremely good looking and one of the sons was briefly in the NFL. Very nice people but mogged me brutally.

But why am I bringing this up in the context of the blackpill? Let me explain. As I said before, the system we currently live in is one where nearly all women are hoes, were once hoes, or wish they could be hoes. And the men are told that if we want to be with one, we make her our equal and indulge her desires. We are meant to provide for them, but not so they can buy new shoes or travel with her friends, but so that they can safely and comfortably birth and raise children. We've been taught that this is a state of oppression, but in reality having a huge, loving family is the most empowered a woman can be.

As crazy as some women are though, lots want to do whats right but have just been misled. Most of us here can agree that it feels like a cuck move to marry a modern woman in the current context. We know deep down that we'll either get scammed in a divorce, treated like shit, disrespected, etc. when we buy that expensive rock and tell her she's our everything. That is a concern I've had deep down for a while now, that my biggest dreams in life will be bashed because I picked the wrong girl. But if you view marriage not as a partnership, but as a deal where the man provides and essentially rules over the woman, and her duty is to have kids, things change. The redpill teaches us that having options, not being afraid to walk away, and not giving a woman power of us makes them more attracted and submissive to us. It's a re-framing of the negotiation. Instead of them being able to use sex to get what they want, you just have sex with your other wives until the first gives up. If they divorce you they're stuck with a bunch of kids and nothing when they could've had a good man to provide for them. Instead of spending time with other feminist female friends, they socialize with their sister wives, who pressure her to be a better wife, instead of the opposite. Polygamy makes women into more like what a wife is supposed to be.

Admittedly, this is no help at all if you're a truecel. But for the people that value traditionalism, faith, and family, this is something to think about. Few men would be willing to commit to providing for so many mouths so it's not like we'd run out of women. Most men want to beat off, scroll tinder, and play xbox. Chad's are too spoiled by quick sex and party life to have interest in family and kids. I believe that most women want kids, they just need a guy who'll step up. Yeah I guess cope til you get the first one or two, but it'd be easier after that if you can demonstrate that you're a good husband and father who wants more wives. If you're willing to lead, have values, and work hard, this could be a possibility. I believe you will be less likely to encounter common modern marital problems, and that you'll end up with a bigger and better family.

Hope you enjoyed. I'm bored and took a lot of modafinil this morning. So much that I hardly remember what I just wrote. Curious to hear what you guys think of this.

@Chadelite @Dante1 @BigBiceps @stuckneworleans @GetThatBread @forwardgrowth @LordNorwood @Dogs @Magnesium @hebbewem get it started
Water is wet. Doesn't give any advice on how to achieve these goals.

Water is wet. Doesn't give any advice on how to achieve these goals.
Get out fag, I tagged it discussion not guide
I see your point. However, it’s not like they are not exposed to the opposing opinion either. That their lifestyle of slutting around is shameful. Naturally that would provoke the thought, “Is this morally acceptable? What are the repercussions?” and so on. Ignoring that is an act, not a mere impulse.

Your logic could be extrapolated to say that free will doesn’t exist because we’re a product of our society, which would allow for arguments that no action is morally punishable because there will always be some lead-up/justification for any heinous act. Of course this is an exaggerated example but you can see the similarity when we consider women today.
That’s a valid point about my dismissal of women’s blame. I believe we certainly have free will, but based on an endless number of factors, certain decisions get harder and harder to make. A heroin addict could decide today that he’ll never shoot up again, and it might end up being true, but the odds are against him. So if women, who have low discernment as it is, are lied to about what they are meant for, told to be independent and have casual sex in high School, and party through college, it’s possible to hop off the cock carousel. But all her friends are on it and will shame her for hopping off, it’s all she knows, and she’s hooked on that validation. So yes they have the free will to be good, but without strong male guidance they’re generally too retarded to stick to those rules. That’s why for most of history women weren’t allowed to move out of their parents house til their wedding night

this world makes me so sad. fuck current society

• +1
Just do your best man, every generation has its problems
men in this current one are hated despite the fact we take the fall and responsibility for everything good and bad created.

women don’t even care about non chad men, they never have but they showcase their hate for us in a much more vocal way

loving relationships and marriage are completely dead. Most women think we are “oppressing them” because we don’t like whores... No it’s not that, it’s that promiscuous women are literally proven to invoke a feeling of disgust in men. It is a biological reaction, yet if you don’t worship her for having had 500 cocks inside her you are labelled as a “misogynistic sexist inkwell”

It is men who have created most of the worlds good (and bad) parts, without us these women would not be able to sleep in the bed they sleep in, every time they go to take a shit it’s because it was a man created that toilet lol.

The modern man now is without any sort of real meaning, they have completely lost their direction and masculinity in life, this is why men are much more feminine than the past and male suicide rates are getting higher/more serious yet women still believe we have superior lives and oppress them, jfl. It’s like the whole world is against us

On top of this, most of the time when we state our problems that affect men only (and still are not illegal) there are bullshit examples and counter arguments that trick most men into believing the general state of dissatisfaction they feel is just their “old roots” that they are clinging onto, and that it’s a good thing that men are mutilated at birth but it’s illegal to circumcise women. It’s fine to draft men into the army, or to get women off the sinking ship first despite the fact we are supposed to be “equal”

i hate this world

men in this current one are hated despite the fact we take the fall and responsibility for everything good and bad created.

women don’t even care about non chad men, they never have but they showcase their hate for us in a much more vocal way

loving relationships and marriage are completely dead. Most women think we are “oppressing them” because we don’t like whores... No it’s not that, it’s that promiscuous women are literally proven to invoke a feeling of disgust in men. It is a biological reaction, yet if you don’t worship her for having had 500 cocks inside her you are labelled as a “misogynistic sexist inkwell”

It is men who have created most of the worlds good (and bad) parts, without us these women would not be able to sleep in the bed they sleep in, every time they go to take a shit it’s because it was a man created that toilet lol.

The modern man now is without any sort of real meaning, they have completely lost their direction and masculinity in life, this is why men are much more feminine than the past and male suicide rates are getting higher/more serious yet women still believe we have superior lives and oppress them, jfl. It’s like the whole world is against us

On top of this, most of the time when we state our problems that affect men only (and still are not illegal) there are bullshit examples and counter arguments that trick most men into believing the general state of dissatisfaction they feel is just their “old roots” that they are clinging onto, and that it’s a good thing that men are mutilated at birth but it’s illegal to circumcise women. It’s fine to draft men into the army, or to get women off the sinking ship first despite the fact we are supposed to be “equal”

i hate this world
All true but don’t bitch about it, or get all meninist or mgtow on me. Say it with me bro: “It is what it is”

If you want a family you wont get there complaining about modern women being whores. Part of my point with polygamy is it won’t feel as bad to take in a chick who’s a bit used up if she won’t be your only wife

• WTF
Reactions: turkproducer
All true but don’t bitch about it, or get all meninist or mgtow on me. Say it with me bro: “It is what it is”

If you want a family you wont get there complaining about modern women being whores. Part of my point with polygamy is it won’t feel as bad to take in a chick who’s a bit used up if she won’t be your only wife
no the world needs to change

i don’t want multiple wives. Or even think about it because it’s never going to happen lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and OOGABOOGA
no the world needs to change

i don’t want multiple wives. Or even think about it because it’s never going to happen lol
You probably won’t find the right ones in a big British city. Also the only way to change the world back to traditionalism is one traditional family at a time.

You probably won’t find the right ones in a big British city. Also the only way to change the world back to traditionalism is one traditional family at a time.
i would rather highlight male problems and destroy the worlds perception that we are the oppressors because it’s not true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Get out fag, I tagged it discussion not guide

That’s a valid point about my dismissal of women’s blame. I believe we certainly have free will, but based on an endless number of factors, certain decisions get harder and harder to make. A heroin addict could decide today that he’ll never shoot up again, and it might end up being true, but the odds are against him. So if women, who have low discernment as it is, are lied to about what they are meant for, told to be independent and have casual sex in high School, and party through college, it’s possible to hop off the cock carousel. But all her friends are on it and will shame her for hopping off, it’s all she knows, and she’s hooked on that validation. So yes they have the free will to be good, but without strong male guidance they’re generally too retarded to stick to those rules. That’s why for most of history women weren’t allowed to move out of their parents house til their wedding night
Calm down faggot. I will make a suggestion. First step is to get political.

• Hmm...
i would rather highlight male problems and destroy the worlds perception that we are the oppressors because it’s not true
I guess making people aware of these problems has merit, but most of the people who’ll agree with you are men who have no say in the matter anyway. You need a path, not just a problem
Calm down faggot. I will make a suggestion. First step is to get political.
Elaborate faggot

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
LEGIT THREAD I WILL MARRY MORE THAN 1 WOMAN AND UFC/SPORTS MAX MY SONS AND SPREAD ISLAM ACROSS THE WHOLE WORLD

THE END TIMES ARE COMING BROS

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Saw) SAID DURING THE END TIMES

WOMEN WILL DRESS LIKE MEN AND MEN WILL DRESS LIKE WOMEN

REMINDER THIS WAS SAID ALMOST 1500 YEAR AGO

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED THIS WITHOUT DIVINE HELP?

THESE DAYS WOMEN WEAR SUITS AND PANTS AND SOME MEN ARE DRAG QUEENS

TRANSGENDER RATE IS INCREASING ETC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, stuckneworleans and OOGABOOGA
I guess making people aware of these problems has merit, but most of the people who’ll agree with you are men who have no say in the matter anyway. You need a path, not just a problem

Elaborate faggot
nah if women did it we can do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Chadelite and OOGABOOGA
LEGIT THREAD I WILL MARRY MORE THAN 1 WOMAN AND UFC/SPORTS MAX MY SONS AND SPREAD ISLAM ACROSS THE WHOLE WORLD

THE END TIMES ARE COMING BROS

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Saw) SAID DURING THE END TIMES

WOMEN WILL DRESS LIKE MEN AND MEN WILL DRESS LIKE WOMEN

REMINDER THIS WAS SAID ALMOST 1500 YEAR AGO

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED THIS WITHOUT DIVINE HELP?

THESE DAYS WOMEN WEAR SUITS AND PANTS AND SOME MEN ARE DRAG QUEENS

TRANSGENDER RATE IS INCREASING ETC
Legit, some of the predictions in Islam fuck with my head bc logically Christianity makes more sense. Also I will be giving my boys hgh peptides and very good nutrition so they all end up 6’5+
nah if women did it we can do it
Women didn’t fight for the vote, it was given to them by financial puppeteers who wanted a more liberal and gullible voting population, and to eventually tax twice as many people

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Chadelite
Legit, some of the predictions in Islam fuck with my head bc logically Christianity makes more sense. Also I will be giving my boys hgh peptides and very good nutrition so they all end up 6’5+
i think heightmaxing is cope tbh i mean 3-4 inches is doable if you start before puberty and finish well after on pharma grade and using aromasin and sam-e and shit (in non deficient children)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, OOGABOOGA and Chadelite
Bro if you have any questions abt Islam fire away it's a pleasure to spread my religion to the world

Christianity says a woman must cover her head or else shave her hair off

Based af but now the west is cucked
i think heightmaxing is cope tbh i mean 3-4 inches is doable if you start before puberty and finish well after on pharma grade and using aromasin and sam-e and shit (in non deficient children)
I will put my sons on it at 10 to be super tall and thick bones

• +1
Maybe, idk. I will obviously look into it more once I have kids. My sons should still be 6’+ regardless since I’m 6’ on a shitty modern urban diet without nutrient deficiencies and a sleep disorder throughout puberty. I have taller cousins on both sides of the family

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer