[High IQ]Why Polygamy and Underage Marriage are Ideal

An option for sure, but when the majority of men are fucking faggots like in 2020, shouldn’t better men have more wives so more of the next generation turns out good? If a girl and her parents agree that hard working chad with three wives already is a better option for her to marry than single, potbelly Eugene, why force her to marry Eugene?
unfair world
more men would go ER

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and OOGABOOGA
An option for sure, but when the majority of men are fucking faggots like in 2020, shouldn’t better men have more wives so more of the next generation turns out good? If a girl and her parents agree that hard working chad with three wives already is a better option for her to marry than single, potbelly Eugene, why force her to marry Eugene?

I’m not saying genetic value wasn’t always a part. But when you’re choosing a man to provide for you and a ton of kids, you don’t choose the handsome bad boy motorcycle slayah. The person who would be beta buxx today would be husband and take virginity centuries ago, bc the woman only gets one shot basically and if she starts hoeing she’s donezo
unfortunately those times are gone mate

Men need to introduce serious change unless they want to keep women having lots of fun until around 40 which then they start becoming depressed, and only chads happy while everyone else suffers.

how would you go about becoming the most happy you can be as a blackpilled male in the west? I feel like i will never be able to get married without a prenup, i probably won’t even be able to find a marriage. i’m not someone who likes LTRs with most women

• +1
unfair world
more men would go ER
It’s better than what we already have now. Let’s say in modern society 25% of women take a man as a provider. That leaves 75% of women who select sexually based on looks. In my system, 100% of women have to prioritize selecting a provider. Also, a man can only provide for so many women, whereas some gigachad could run through 100 girls/month if he set his mind to it. Instead gigachad marries a few wives and has to work hard for them. In this case, if you can’t get even one wife over the span of your adult life, it really is your fault for not trying hard enough
unfortunately those times are gone mate

Men need to introduce serious change unless they want to keep women having lots of fun until around 40 which then they start becoming depressed, and only chads happy while everyone else suffers.

how would you go about becoming the most happy you can be as a blackpilled male in the west? I feel like i will never be able to get married without a prenup, i probably won’t even be able to find a marriage. i’m not someone who likes LTRs with most women
I hear you man, it’ll take change. My plan for my best life starts with ascending and hoping the government continues to lose its grip so that polygamy becomes, if not legal, at least not persecuted. Once ascended I will establish myself in based/traditional, rural, Christian communities. I will develop my faith and character and look for a wife open to polygamy. Lock her down, get a plot of land to homestead, and build a new yurt for each new wife, have them all on the same 10-20 acres. Raise a ton of kids off the land.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
Holy shit hitler iq
I strongly disagree

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i just want to add 2 things. man providing for the family is just another redpill. in tribal communities, the men have 5 woman and they do all the hard work, while the man is herding sheep or plays with the kids.
western conservative partnerships were already driven to womans pleasure, where they could go shopping, enjoy life, while their men worked their asses off and inventend machines to free their wives.

2ndly, not all woman want kids and those who didnt, started the rebellion against set role models.
yeah, its natural to give birth, but nature also prevents the lesser woman to get kids. its selection.

what do we learn from this? societies do change. once they reached a critical mass of frustrated individuals. but the way is never to go back, but to establish something new.
afterall, freedom for everyone must be the way, with no preferred lifestyle.
right now, women are basically not free, they get manipulated and pushed into slutty feminists.

Last edited:
i just want to add 2 things. man providing for the family is just another redpill. in tribal communities, the men have 5 woman and they do all the hard work, while the man is herding sheep or plays with the kids.
western conservative partnerships were already driven to womans pleasure, where they could go shopping, enjoy life, while their men worked their asses off and inventend machines to free their wives.

2ndly, not all woman want kids and those who didnt startet the rebellion against set role models.
yeah, its natural to give birth, but nature also prevents the lesser woman to get kids. its selection.
Feminism is Jewish and government run to its core. They didn’t start the rebellion, some just went along with it and the bigger the crowd the faster it grows. And yeah women raised on indulgence, atheism, etc will tell you they don’t want kids in their 20s, but you better believe they’ll be lonely in their 50s. But hey odds are it’s somewhere between your stance and mine.

Also elab on tribal communities. In my sort of life plan I’d definitely put the wives in charge of gardening, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, some of the homeschooling, etc. Plenty of work for everyone on a homestead

• +1
Very high iq

• +1
Feminism is Jewish and government run to its core. They didn’t start the rebellion, some just went along with it and the bigger the crowd the faster it grows. And yeah women raised on indulgence, atheism, etc will tell you they don’t want kids in their 20s, but you better believe they’ll be lonely in their 50s. But hey odds are it’s somewhere between your stance and mine.

Also elab on tribal communities. In my sort of life plan I’d definitely put the wives in charge of gardening, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, some of the homeschooling, etc. Plenty of work for everyone on a homestead

conspiracies are great and for sure elites pushed the agenda, but it all started grassroots.
also in my family all woman besides my mom are kidless and they enjoyed life to the fullest. with double income, no kids they pretty much all travel the world with their chads 1/3 of the year. while my mom sits alone at home, now the kids are gone and her betahusband left.

Last edited:
conspiracies are great and for sure elites pushed the agenda, but it all started grassroots.
also in my family all woman besides my mom are kidless and they enjoyed life to the fullest. with double income, no kids they pretty much all travel the world with their chads 1/3 of the year. while my mom sits alone at home, now the kids are gone and her betahusband left.
Sure. Small percent of upper class with the money to constantly indulge themselves like that may feel better about it. I’m assuming that their levels of wealth compared to the rest of the world are a pretty high percentile. And it’s not grassroots. It’s been media pushed the whole time.

• +1
educate yourself
54bbd8316c1d5   hbz feminists 52044176

so show me your sources how media and judaism invented feminsim. smh

so show me your sources how media and judaism invented feminsim. smh
:bluepill: But maybe I’ll do a thread it about it. Probably not tho bc you’re a greycel talking to me in my own thread and not giving reacts smh

• +1
ok yeah, i feel sorry now i read your topic and answered to it srsly. you are just a fucking retard.

ok yeah, i feel sorry now i read your topic and answered to it srsly. you are just a fucking retard.
I’m highest iq on this forum, sorry not sorry but who are you?

Also about Jews/feminism: Feminism driven all by false consensus and manipulation by media and Hollywood. Media and Hollywood are entirely Jewish run

• +1
dude, no media in the world can create a movement, they can only push it.
you do think no woman wanted to vote and free themselves on their own?
youre suffering dunning kruger

no media in the world can create a movement, they can only push it.
Imma cut you off there and get some beauty sleep. You’ve proved my point as far as anyone who knows shit is concerned. But keep barking if you want to bump my thread again

beauty sleep wont help ya. also i think the topic per se is interesting. id just like to discuss it with educated people and not some neonazi conspiracy troll with an inability in logic conclusions.

like on one side, its womans deepest urge to fuck chad, but on the other side its jewish propaganda now? id get aneurism thinking so diametrically

Last edited:
beauty sleep wont help ya. also i think the topic per se is interesting. id just like to discuss it with educated people and not some neonazi conspiracy troll with an inability in logic conclusions.

like on one side, its womans deepest urge to fuck chad, but on the other side its jewish propaganda now? id get aneurism thinking so diametrically

C130BBC9 8AFC 42D6 87E3 C88E96E40060

• +1
dogpill bruh. either way you just contributing to the fact that ure belowiq

Good luck with your work bhai. What country/religion if you don’t mind my asking? Also yes I don’t intend to have sex with all wives at once lol. My goal is to have a sizable homestead and have a yurt for each wife/family. Just a bedroom, bunk room, bathroom, basically, and then a main house where everyone comes together to hang, eat, etc
Thanks bhai! are you curry bhai? I'm moslem. Sorry i'm not comfortable stating my country or the country i currently live bhai 😅

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Chadelite
@OOGABOOGA in Islam you can't have sex with all your wives together but you can have sex in the same night

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Thanks bhai! are you curry bhai? I'm moslem. Sorry i'm not comfortable stating my country or the country i currently live bhai 😅
Hahaha no bro I’m from the us, mostly Irish
@OOGABOOGA in Islam you can't have sex with all your wives together but you can have sex in the same night
That would get exhausting but yeah all I’m saying is I’m not inspired to get a bunch of wives so I can share bed with them all

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium and Chadelite
@OOGABOOGA there is a yt channel called

Sunni dawah

where the guy explains Islam to non Muslims and they convert to Islam

Go to the most popular videos and it made me understand Islam more

I will link one

• +1
@OOGABOOGA there is a yt channel called

Sunni dawah

where the guy explains Islam to non Muslims and they convert to Islam

Go to the most popular videos and it made me understand Islam more

I will link one

No time rn but later yes

• +1
based thread. bump

• +1
Based thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Extremely based, God bless you man. BUMP!!!!!!!!!!