High School (part 2)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
As requested by @itsoverbuddyboyo, here is high school part 2. I guess this will be about regrets.
Midway sophomore year, I changed schools. I'm still there, unfortunately. I wish I just focused on myself instead of talking to those crazy ass kids. I also wished I stayed in drama instead of switching to. I was(and still am)interested in acting, but I mainly switched cuz I didn't like reading aloud.
My junior year, my biggest regret was continuing to talk to my first oneitis, but I wanna talk about my second biggest regret, switching out of forensics to chemistry. Switching out of forensics was a mixture of taking a pretty much easy class, watching a Vegan Gains video about high school(I could relate to him), and wanting to go away to school, in which I thought taking chemistry in high school is what most colleges want. Big mistake. Taking chemistry only fueled my obsession with my second(and current)oneitis, and I had to deal with a jackass manchild, not to mention Chemistry was hard as fuck. If only I stayed in forensics, I wouldn't be so fucking depressed and angry. The class was easy, and I could've obtained honor roll, maybe.
My senior year, biggest regret was changing and switching my schedule. You're always gonna deal with shitty kids. Other regrets include taking a math senior year(don't need it to graduate), doing my school's summer job program even though you get paid good money, not trying out for the school play, musical, and softball team, and asking out my second oneitis too quickly.
Other high school regrets include throwing out ROTC(Reserve Officer Training Corps)ranks and ribbons, and throwing out my purple Battle of the Classes shirt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1139, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
tl;dr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown
Just swerve

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Bro please leave this site. You bring shame to the BBC gang and ngl you bring the average rating of the BBC gang down by a lot. If you weren't here, BBC gang would be on avergae the highest rated.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel
Bro please leave this site. You bring shame to the BBC gang and ngl you bring the average rating of the BBC gang down by a lot. If you weren't here, BBC gang would be on avergae the highest rated.
You’re getting blocked, nigger.
Don’t worry. This is the last large thread I’ll be making. By myself @Hunter

No highschool for your weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and androidcel
Cuz no one cares, that’s why. All they care about is me losing weight, as this is a looksmax forum. I’m still gonna collab with you.

Last edited:
Cuz no one cares, that’s why. All that I care about is me losing weight, as this is a looksmax forum. I’m still gonna collab with you.

so youll keep making them but as part of my king speeches?

Don’t be racist you fucking fat nigger
Calling out me being racist while being racist yourself. How old are you? You’re probably younger than me.