High SMV fat bitch

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
@Corleone gtfih.
@forevergymcelling where is ur new British slags thread?

Also this fat bitch seems genuinely nice and approachable, maybe cos he's NT and HTN but still, she has nice demeanor like skinny girl or gym girl

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav, Corleone and Nick.Harte

Nice.

You must have encountered some really cruel fat bitches in your life-time. The only time I saw them being mean was when I was hitting on their skinny better looking friends.

Whenever I showed the fat ones some interest They‘ve always been nice and into it.

View attachment 2327067
Nice.

You must have encountered some really cruel fat bitches in your life-time. The only time I saw them being mean was when I was hitting on their skinny better looking friends.

Whenever I showed the fat ones some interest They‘ve always been nice and into it.
Could be that.

Yeah I've also had that when u hit on the better looking friend, but I think even skinny girls do that when u hit on better looking one.

I recall I was in a restaurant eating congee with a Singaporean dude and he was mirin this korean girl but was too scared to hit on her so I thought fuck it and just did, and friend tried to shoo me away and grab the hot one, but I had sone rizz back then so still got her whatsapp and ended up meeting her before she went back to Korea

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
looks like a cow

Testosterone shot up nice OP