High T must be the single biggest slayer trait

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Combined with low functioning amygdala and an above average face +height >>any autistic model you guys worship

Something you don’t have, I feel bad for you.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Chad flexin' on some incels on a forum of 600. Gotta mog someone somehow.

• +1
Reactions: JimJones
Mods ? :banhammer::banhammer::fire::fire: an actual retard here,flexing on a incel forum.:sleep::sleep: ofcourse we don't have you imbecil.Feel bad for yourself,noone needs your pity jfl.

Mods ? :banhammer::banhammer::fire::fire: an actual retard here,flexing on a incel forum.:sleep::sleep: ofcourse we don't have you imbecil.Feel bad for yourself,noone needs your pity jfl.
Oh, so it’s ok for incels to talk shit but when someone else does it you cry for the mods? Quit crying.
This also isn’t an incel forum, it’s a looksmaxing forum. If you want cope and excuses go to an actual incel forum. If you’re looking to improve yourself stay here and quit crying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Humans_Are_Robots and Nibba
Face. Have a good looking face and being low T or high T doesn't mean shit. Pussy will get wet just by looking at you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Face. Have a good looking face and being low T or high T doesn't mean shit. Pussy will get wet just by looking at you.

You will never have a good looking face if you aren't high T
And if you somehow end up attractive you will have 0 sex appeal to women, most likely you will also be a manlet framecel

And if somehow you achieve all this with low testosterone, it won't matter, because you will be depressed, lethargic and probably a homosexual

Masculinity is everything

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
And if you somehow end up attractive you will have 0 sex appeal to women, most likely you will also be a manlet framecel

And if somehow you achieve all this with low testosterone, it won't matter, because you will be depressed, lethargic and probably a homosexual

Complete bullshit. You need to have the right balance between high trust features and masculine lower third in order to have universal sex appeal. That's all.
Being too dom looking is repulsive to women.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Oh yeah mods should ban someone for doing the same thing u do every say fucking lol ur 6'5 and still can't get laid what's ur excuse

@Deltoid

Complete bullshit. You need to have the right balance between high trust features and masculine lower third in order to have universal sex appeal. That's all.
Being too dom looking is repulsive to women.

And how exactly does that happen? Does your testosterone ignore your face and pool in your jaw?

Besides, you are thinking in artificial computer generated extremes. Real people with high testosterone don't look like angry cavemen, only in sketchy low budget chinese studies do they look like that. In the real world they look like Chads and football players. They are Chads.

Thing is you need the high T during puberty. Sure it feels great to have 5x the test levels after puberty but by that point your bones are done growing. And It only has a very subtle effect on your confidence, it's not some type of miracle drug unless you have hypogonadism or something.

Thing is you need the high T during puberty. Sure it feels great to have 5x the test levels after puberty but by that point your bones are done growing. And It only has a very subtle effect on your confidence, it's not some type of miracle drug unless you have hypogonadism or something.
The reason why I made this thread was to stress the importance of masculine behavior. Of course you need to have good features to begin with, but imo after one point looks are not everything

If you have average testosterone levels your face will be good looking.

3F581D6F BA02 4DEC 98F6 A69CB3A8E033

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
The reason why I made this thread was to stress the importance of masculine behavior. Of course you need to have good features to begin with, but imo after one point looks are not everything
Yeah, I just finished a testosterone cycle. I gained a bit of confidence but it wasn't anything crazy like some redpill people make it out to be.

Oh yeah mods should ban someone for doing the same thing u do every say fucking lol ur 6'5 and still can't get laid what's ur excuse

@Deltoid
No point in trying to get laid when im not the best version of myself yet

No point in trying to get laid when im not the best version of myself yet
That's a fair point. Hope u make it but don't be a bitter cunt

That's a fair point. Hope u make it but don't be a bitter cunt
Utter shitpost. He wasn't bitter at all, he was making a good point but then again you are a brainlet

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Utter shitpost. He wasn't bitter at all, he was making a good point but then again you are a brainlet
Dude fuck off was I talking to you? He was shitposting to deltoid and was bitter. Go away

This isn't an incel forum though you nob :feelstastyman:

High T :yes:
low functioning amygdala :yes:
above average height :yes:
above average face :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

High T :yes:
low functioning amygdala :yes:
above average height :yes:
above average face :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Imagine having a more compact face...

Try being me:
-long midface + close set eyes heheheh