im turbo incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Danish_Retard, lutte and 2 others
they are much more likely to bully than chad
unironically true.
most chads i know are usually really down to earth and humble
most high tier normies are either super nicee or super rude there's no in between.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 4797 and 5 others
unironically true.
most chads i know are usually really down to earth and humble
most high tier normies are either super nicee or super rude there's no in between.
chad already has everything

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Danish_Retard, GreenHat500 and 1 other person
cucked thread.

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 7866
It's the same with girls. More chance of a becky being rude/bitchy than a stacy.
JFL WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD ALWAYS PORTRAY STACIES AS MEAN ENTITLED BITCHES AND BECKIES AS NICE ANGELS WHEN IN REALITY ITS PROBABLY THE OPPOSITE. JUST LOL AT THE JEWS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
This is for real. There was only 1 Chad in my school and he minded his own business, never gotten into a fight or gotten into any trouble whatsoever. The only one who thought he was hot shit was this high tier normie shitskin who thought he was a male model and used to make fun of my subhumanity and everyone else’s. When I insulted him back, he started barking like a little lap dog.

What’s even funnier is he roasted me for my nose despite him having a nose that is both wider and with a dorsal hump like mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
its all halo effect. the reason you like chad more is because of his looks. meanwhile he fucked your middle school oneitis when he was 15 and she was 12

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and maxxedfalloutdweller
Chad has been treated well throughout his life and so treats other people well. Htn could have been low tier normie in childhood and ascended, so he picks on people due to experiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Chads dont bully tbh they’re mostly decently nice but most of the time they just ignore you and live in their own world
HTN always feel the need to show and prove their superiority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Danish_Retard and Taylorswift
its all halo effect. the reason you like chad more is because of his looks. meanwhile he fucked your middle school oneitis when he was 15 and she was 12
shit post, i am pointing out that htn are bullies way more compared to chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Danish_Retard
Chads are the biggest bullys, dont listen to corrupted trucels here

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Chads are the biggest bullys, dont listen to corrupted trucels here
They know how to put on a social act, they are alpha dogs after all. (Speaking about true Chads not even Chadlites)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7866
shit post, i am pointing out that htn are bullies way more compared to chad
yes, because bullying makes you more attractive to women, and high tier normies need a boost more than chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7866
Because they're in the middle of the status ladder, so they kick-down and kiss-up.

Chad is at the top so he doesn't need to play these games, he just kisses-down to everybody because they worship him lol.

• +1
Chad has been treated well throughout his life and so treats other people well. Htn could have been low tier normie in childhood and ascended, so he picks on people due to experiences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7866 and TUSSELEIF