High tier normies desperate for the lowest of the low in 2020

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Do any online dating experiment with a high tier normie I did one ghosted by many many girls except one disgusting landwhale that sent him nudes and when he said he would think about it she blocked him instantly leaving him with nothing.

Literally high tier normies struggle with old
ladies and landwhales in 2020 hypergamy at an all time high by 2030 they will just get sex robots only.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Beetlejuice, Warlow and 8 others
Ober

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I frauded my face pics, used a fake body pic, said I was 3.5 inches taller.

a few matches, only one landwhale responded with a single message, a single word

its ogre

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, 6’1cel, NormieKilla and 8 others
JFL at not being O'pry in 2020

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
I’m not surprised, I seen this first hand. From low tier normies to high tier normies dumpster diving for absolutely repulsive creatures. It is Chadlite or death in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Over, NormieKilla, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Reminder that online dating sucks, they just want dex, they oic best looking guy and ignore the rest, its to different in reality

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Deleted member 8771, NormieKilla and 3 others
every right swipe is like scratching off a lotto ticket except worse odds

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, HighIQcel and EverythingMattersCel
Reminder that online dating sucks, they just want dex, they oic best looking guy and ignore the rest, its to different in reality

How is that not reality? It's not like it happens in a fictional world lol... women can also choose to just ignore men over and over in person too, just because you're physically there doesn't mean she has to talk or bang you

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, HighIQcel and Kenickie
I know a landwhale that has so many teen high tier normies on snapchat that she avoided hanging out with some of them

You have more chance winning the lottery than getting something more or less decent on online dating as an average man in 2020.

every right swipe is like scratching off a lotto ticket except worse odds
bro u can see your likes, likes are how many girls have swiped right on you so if you dont have likes either they swiped left or you havent showed up on their screen
i recommend tinder premium because it basically makes any girl that might find you attractive (if there are any jfl) in your area notice you

Do any online dating experiment with a high tier normie I did one ghosted by many many girls except one disgusting landwhale that sent him nudes and when he said he would think about it she blocked him instantly leaving him with nothing.

Literally high tier normies struggle with old
ladies and landwhales in 2020 hypergamy at an all time high by 2030 they will just get sex robots only.
bottom of the barrel

How is that not reality? It's not like it happens in a fictional world lol... women can also choose to just ignore men over and over in person too, just because you're physically there doesn't mean she has to talk or bang you

You're low iq if you think online dating is the represantation of reality, it's just what happens when there is no entry barrier for sex like tinder or any other dating website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645