Highest appeal face (not real and unmoggable)

i think all of you have gotten so lost in psl and hunter eyes what not that you think sean o'pry etc are ideal to women, truth is they're not
This face has ideal eyes. They are much better and more balanced than o prys.
i think if u have chad1212 features like clean,lean, smooth skin, big red lips and faggot haircut u are pretty much on god mode to jbs
1631531530735-png.1314129
nobody cares about jbs. This jb cope on this site is laughable. If you are 18 plus you can’t even fuck jbs legally.
and even then jfl if you think this duck Face mogs this chad face in jb appeal
if ur older something like henry cavill is ideal
1631531616157-png.1314133

brawny build, square face with a touch of high class or exotic depending on the niche.
Im a fan of cavills looks but he gets mogged hard
BCFA5594 F7ED 4EF1 A928 DAB8507A6C86
0ADC7289 396A 4687 8672 6B8585288E3B

this guy looks like someone that people would look at and be like ''oh, he's good-looking'' but after some seconds it gets boring and they're like .. ok next
Sure buddy 1 in a billion eye area and perfect facial features but he looks totally boring
85DA9657 DB16 495E AF5E B3CFBE17E8BA

Attachments

• 28EF4D91-DD0A-4EFF-8011-D693D328038C.gif
    28EF4D91-DD0A-4EFF-8011-D693D328038C.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03
Yes, but nothing special either. That face is very aesthetic, but also ordinary. The dude's appealing. But when it comes to appeal, and how far it can be taken, ordinary can never come close to limit. "Gay alien" is just an extreme.
And exactly this is the reason why his appeal would be immense.
He looks stunning and perfect but at the same time kind of ordinary which is a perfect balance.
Averageness is an attractive trait. An he has it combined with perfect facial features

• +1
This face has ideal eyes. They are much better and more balanced than o prys.

nobody cares about jbs. This jb cope on this site is laughable. If you are 18 plus you can’t even fuck jbs legally.
and even then jfl if you think this duck Face mogs this chad face in jb appeal

Im a fan of cavills looks but he gets mogged hard
View attachment 1314142View attachment 1314144

Sure buddy 1 in a billion eye area and perfect facial features but he looks totally boring
View attachment 1314147
i didn't mean chad1212 himself of course, just his skin texture. although him with a smaller non-jew nose would be aesthetic as fuck and probably mog this guy

also rofl he doesn't get mogged by cavill, not even close. terrible pic of him too but still mog

plus sean o'pry's eye area is much better than this guy, this guy has a more generic eye area but still hunter. not even close to 1 in a billion, this guy could be my classmate or someone i see in a sport team lineup

he looks very bland with above average eyes to halo him, but women wouldn't have him at the top of their list unless he was very broad or tall

this is an ideal eye area:

yours? not even close

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He looks stunning and perfect but at the same time kind of ordinary which is a perfect balance.
Averageness is an attractive trait. An he has it combined with perfect facial features
Dude, there is no perfect when it comes to looks and attraction. There's no point trying to find it.

i didn't mean chad1212 himself of course, just his skin texture. although him with a smaller non-jew nose would be aesthetic as fuck and probably mog this guy
No he wouldn’t.
also rofl he doesn't get mogged by cavill, not even close. terrible pic of him too but still mog
he mogs cavill in literally every single feature: jaw, nose, lips, hairline, eye area, coloring, symmetry.
plus sean o'pry's eye area is much better than this guy
Not really
24B582AA 49C6 4458 825A 88B4EB3BA5FE

944DD472 7A4B 427D 873E 3438017112BD

O prys eyes are more individual but have way less appeal
this guy has a more generic eye area but still hunter
and that gives him infinite appeal. Hunter/generic combination is ideal for appeal. Jfl if you believe women prefer autistic psl eye areas
this guy could be my classmate or someone i see in a sport team lineup
keep coping you will never see a face this perfect in ratios and facial features in your entire life
but women wouldn't have him at the top of their list unless he was very broad or tall
they would because this face is as I already said multiple times an ideal Balance between averageness and PSL aesthetics.
this is an ideal eye area:
1631532603536-png.1314149
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

This alone proves that you don’t know shit about what your are Talking jfl. Those eyes look way too intimidating and ethnic as well.
High PSL but low appeal especially in comparison to the eye area from this face
FBD31BB1 B0BA 44DE BB4F 0F533B4778EC

Just ask women which eye area they prefer and you will

• +1
Kivanc Tatlıtug : HELLO BİTCH
MOGGED DEATHLY.

Attachments

• 20210905_122403.jpg
    20210905_122403.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 35
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus
literally your entire argument here lmfao. lack of self awareness much ?
Not reall autist.
Mix of PSL/generic/high appeal eye area:
6C3BD218 0A19 497B B531 74918674202B

High PSL/low appeal eye area:
1E62909A F667 437B A704 B0BB79CFCD90

BCCABCB5 E2B8 46C0 B11A 9DCF69439432

833AB4DC 82D0 41E9 863C BD628655F075

• +1
As soon as I seen the opry eyes your statement became invalid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and RODEBLUR
As soon as I seen the opry eyes your statement became invalid
Jfl if you think I give a damn shit about your retarded incel opinion. Your points in this discussion are invalid since you posted this thread
Cracking Up Lol GIF

No he wouldn’t.

he mogs cavill in literally every single feature: jaw, nose, lips, hairline, eye area, coloring, symmetry.

Not really
View attachment 1314154
View attachment 1314155
O prys eyes are more individual but have way less appeal

and that gives him infinite appeal. Hunter/generic combination is ideal for appeal. Jfl if you believe women prefer autistic psl eye areas

keep coping you will never see a face this perfect in ratios and facial features in your entire life

they would because this face is as I already said multiple times an ideal Balance between averageness and PSL aesthetics.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

This alone proves that you don’t know shit about what your are Talking jfl. Those eyes look way too intimidating and ethnic as well.
High PSL but low appeal especially in comparison to the eye area from this face
View attachment 1314159
Just ask women which eye area they prefer and you will
cavill's jaw and colouring make this guy look like a genio patient from reddit

stop coping

but let's do your guy a favour, let's imagine him as an actual person and not a morph of multiple people.
Shawn mendes mtv vmas 2018 05

you really think he isn't autistic looking to girls ? he is good looking, but not in a ''be my boyfriend now'' way, but in a ''you're a good fit for runway modeling'' way, and even there he wouldn't be that special

compare him to any male model, he gets mogged:
Shawn mendes mtv vmas 2018 051

ask any girl if they prefer first guy or one of the others, 100% guarantee it's one of the others

this guy is too aspie looking and his eye area isn't even high psl enough to compensate for that aspieness. it just doesn't work

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Cavills jaw may mog slightly but his coloring isn’t better. It’s just personal preference.
but let's do your guy a favour, let's imagine him as an actual person and not a morph of multiple people.
shawn-mendes-mtv-vmas-2018-05-png.1314166
just put a masc face on a twink body and give him a shit haircut to prove a point theory jfl
you really think he isn't autistic looking to girls ?
The thing is the only reason why he looks slightly autistic is because it’s a morph without any facial expression. So obv that looks less appealing than if this face was in real life
shawn-mendes-mtv-vmas-2018-05-1-png.1314170
1631534152972-png.1314180
1631534222819-png.1314182
1631534249492-png.1314184
1631534265643-png.1314185
1631534282891-png.1314186
1631534295743-png.1314188

ask any girl if they prefer first guy or one of the others, 100% guarantee it's one of the others
none of them mog. As said before his face is a morph so obv it looks less human than if it was real. If it was a real face it would mog the shit out of those men and it wouldn’t be close.
Also caged at this:
9250A360 EBC3 4F23 8FB3 46366C69C23D
C6C4306A 8F47 47F7 9870 EF82DB9871EC

the morph makes him look like a cuck with his shit ipd and negative tilted eyebrows
laughs cage GIF

Cavills jaw may mog slightly but his coloring isn’t better. It’s just personal preference.

just put a masc face on a twink body and give him a shit haircut to prove a point theory jfl

The thing is the only reason why he looks slightly autistic is because it’s a morph without any facial expression. So obv that looks less appealing than if this face was in real life

none of them mog. As said before his face is a morph so obv it looks less human than if it was real. If it was a real face it would mog the shit out of those men and it wouldn’t be close.
Also caged at this:
View attachment 1314197View attachment 1314198
the morph makes him look like a cuck with his shit ipd and negative tilted eyebrows
laughs cage GIF
he already looked like all that, the morph didn't do anything

also rofl if this is twink body

cavill's colouring is objectively better, darker hair and lighter eyes.

and i did him a favour with that haircut lol. if i kept him the way it is... he wouldn't escape the normie zone

his face expression isn't what makes him look autistic, it's the eye area, it's too much and the rest of his face isn't catching up

all of those guys mog, even the cuck one, because girls would rather go with them than this guy.

now, if we had to keep his current form and hair...

let's just say, things ain't looking too well for him. hemsworth tier at best. he simply isn't that special mate

i think all of you have gotten so lost in psl and hunter eyes what not that you think sean o'pry etc are ideal to women, truth is they're not

i think if u have chad1212 features like clean,lean, smooth skin, big red lips and faggot haircut u are pretty much on god mode to jbs
View attachment 1314129
View attachment 1314133
brawny build, square face with a touch of high class or exotic depending on the niche.

View attachment 1314135
this guy looks like someone that people would look at and be like ''oh, he's good-looking'' but after some seconds it gets boring and they're like .. ok next

put him on love island and he'd wouldn't be top dog
Ohh rodeblur....

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
View attachment 1289455
This Face is unmoggable in appeal. Perfect balance between PSL and harmony.
Good ratios, ideal eye area (hunter eyes but in a more appealing softer way).
Ideal coloring with highest appeal (not too extreme contrasts which destroy mass appeal).
Good averageness which is a highly attractive trait.

I legit think this face appeals to 99% of women.
Looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and germanlooks

rope inducing mog by cavill for this psl morph faggot, looks like a cringy popular boy from an english sixth form

ur out of ur mind if you think any foid would pick him over cavill

cavill's colouring is objectively better, darker hair and lighter eyes.
It isn’t. The skin tone of the morph mogs Cavills skin tone into a new dimension. And the eye color as same as hair color is completely subjective. The morph basically has Thom strijd coloring keep coping.
also rofl if this is twink body
1631535211004-png.1314200
shit frame
all of those guys mog, even the cuck one, because girls would rather go with them than this guy.
Wrong.

let's just say, things ain't looking too well for him. hemsworth tier at best. he simply isn't that special mate

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
classically handsome > > > > >gay alien

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and germanlooks
View attachment 1314238View attachment 1314233
rope inducing mog by cavill for this psl morph faggot, looks like a cringy popular boy from an english sixth form

ur out of ur mind if you think any foid would pick him over cavill
He mogs cavill. If his skin wouldn’t have this unnatural texture caused by the morphing and he would be a real human face he would mog the shit out of cavill.

stop coping

View attachment 1314166
you really think he isn't autistic looking to girls ? he is good looking, but not in a ''be my boyfriend now'' way, but in a ''you're a good fit for runway modeling'' way, and even there he wouldn't be that special

View attachment 1314170View attachment 1314180View attachment 1314182View attachment 1314184View attachment 1314185View attachment 1314186View attachment 1314188

this guy is too aspie looking and his eye area isn't even high psl enough to compensate for that aspieness. it just doesn't work
u just put his morphed fucking face on a fucking shit body that doesnt make his face "real"

stop coping take his face alone he is easily 7 psl at the very fucking least. either you are a shit rater or you are diagnosed with a severe case of copium

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Biiyo03
like holy shit i think cavil is easily top 10-20 best looking people prolly but cavil doesnt come close to even think about mogging that face

its not even real tbf so its funny we're arguing about this shit but still

that face is pure perfection

and not like o'pry's/ hernan drago's perfection where they look like a robot

he looks perfect yet still remains attractive/ average like germanlooks said

thats why he looks great

he mogs cavil back to narnia

• +1
It isn’t. The skin tone of the morph mogs Cavills skin tone into a new dimension. And the eye color as same as hair color is completely subjective. The morph basically has Thom strijd coloring keep coping.

shit frame

Wrong.

View attachment 1314240
lol they're both just white... the morph is a bit warmer, so what ? nobody cares, really nothing interdimensional let alone notable

subjective sure colouring wise, but universally cavill''s colouring is more attractive, that's simply a fact. ''thom strijd colouring'' firstly the morph doesn't have it secondly thom strijd isn't the ''best colouring ever'' or what not, not even close

wow such a shit frame .. i swear to god psl faggots live in disneyland .. the delusion and disconnection from the real world is just baffling

also stop sending me videos, i can't see them, i don't have the codec installed

ngl would look better if he had a taller/narrower face

and if he had more defined hollow cheeks and a more angular face

idk narrower faces look better to me, as long as compact midface and etc.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
ngl would look better if he had a taller/narrower face

and if he had more defined hollow cheeks and a more angular face

idk narrower faces look better to me, as long as compact midface and etc.
i mean too much fwhr is shit

look at barrett he still looks great but fwhr is absoluetly retarded tier so a balance is required

something in the range of 1.8-1.9 is ideal

for most people
i mean too much fwhr is shit

look at barrett he still looks great but fwhr is absoluetly retarded tier so a balance is required

something in the range of 1.8-1.9 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
norwood
small non angular chin height
thin lips
shallow set eyes
Infraorbitals 404
round supraorbitals
slight norwood but better hair in every other form, colour, texture, density, etc.
cavill's chin is taller, wider, has a cleft, and probably protrudes more also
cavill's lips are only slightly thinner and it's due to age
''shallow set eyes infraorbitals supraorbitals'' whatever that means shouldn't matter because the morph's eye area is just too much and too little at the same time, go all out or don't at all, the morph is at an awkward stage where the eyes simply aren't there yet but too much at the same time and just a looksmin all in all

1631538404847-png.1314242

wow such a shit frame .. i swear to god psl faggots live in disneyland .. the delusion and disconnection from the real world is just baffling
This frame is normal on this picture. But on the picture where you edited the head on it it looks narrow af. Maybe you made the head to big

u just put his morphed fucking face on a fucking shit body that doesnt make his face "real"

stop coping take his face alone he is easily 7 psl at the very fucking least. either you are a shit rater or you are diagnosed with a severe case of copium
video game or anime avatar = invalid opinion

yours seems to be both. double trouble

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
This frame is normal on this picture. But on the picture where you edited the head on it it looks narrow af. Maybe you made the head to big
Head was the same size, just very slightly wider also that's not a normal frame that's a wide ass fucking frame what planet are you on nigga lmfao

Head was the same size, just very slightly wider also that's not a normal frame that's a wide ass fucking frame what planet are you on nigga lmfao
In comparison to your shit frame maybe but in real life he looks just like every normie who goes to the gym since 1-2 years

He mogs cavill. If his skin wouldn’t have this unnatural texture caused by the morphing and he would be a real human face he would mog the shit out of cavill.
he wouldn't come close to him or any other male model there is tbh. he's an average handsome guy simply put

eye area is good but failos him at the same time, his face wasn't built for it

Also caged at this:
View attachment 1314197View attachment 1314198
laughs cage GIF
older post but
just put a masc face
cage if you think that's a masc face tbh

In comparison to your shit frame maybe but in real life he looks just like every normie who goes to the gym since 1-2 years
bro rofl you need to inject NT asap brother i am begging

you are wayyyyy too far down the psl rabbit hole, completely distorted world perception

he wouldn't come close to him or any other male model there is tbh. he's an average handsome guy simply put

eye area is good but failos him at the same time, his face wasn't built for it
Cope. Alone that you say he wouldn’t come close is delusion at its finest. He mogs cavill objectively just accept it. Only thing you can argue about is coloring but the rest is a clear mog from the morph.
cage if you think that's a masc face tbh
it’s a perfect example of a maesthetic face.
How is it not masc you utter subhuman?
-wide jaw
-hunter eyes
B4D48803 CC8C 4D2E B235 F9ED6A6D3525

• JFL
bro rofl you need to inject NT asap brother i am begging

you are wayyyyy too far down the psl rabbit hole, completely distorted world perception
His frame isn’t anything extraordinary. Of corse he mogs the average man but that’s not hard at all since the average man is either skinny or fat.
As an average man and 2 years gymmaxxing you can easily achieve his physique if you don’t have subhuman genetics

• +1
His frame isn’t anything extraordinary. Of corse he mogs the average man but that’s not hard at all since the average man is either skinny or fat.
As an average man and 2 years gymmaxxing you can easily achieve his physique if you don’t have subhuman genetics
average man has worse waist and clavicles

Cope. Alone that you say he wouldn’t come close is delusion at its finest. He mogs cavill objectively just accept it. Only thing you can argue about is coloring but the rest is a clear mog from the morph.

it’s a perfect example of a maesthetic face.
-wide jaw
-hunter eyes
View attachment 1314252
ask any woman, i swear to god man. nobody will prefer this guy

ooh looks like somebody got their panties in a bunch, what did i not validate your imaginary little prince the way you wanted me to ?

anyways, the only 2 things you mentioned i both have, that would make me masc according to your logic, do you consider me masc ??

thought so nigger

ooh looks like somebody got their panties in a bunch, what did i not validate your imaginary little prince the way you wanted me to ?

anyways, the only 2 things you mentioned i both have, that would make me masc according to your logic, do you consider me masc ??

thought so nigger
Alright then tell me what about his face makes him non masculine? And please don’t cope with muh hair color isn’t dark enough because that’s a meme.

• JFL

thought so nigger
XDl
hehe he said the N word teehee

• JFL
View attachment 1314288 hehe he said the N word teehee
mate i've said it like a million times before plus what's with old ass pictures resurfacing out of the blue that picture is literally over a year before you even made your account old most likely

shit's weird as fuck

anyways, i won't bestow the honour of being called a nigger upon you, too low below my worth to waste my breath on your bitch ass

Alright then tell me what about his face makes him non masculine? And please don’t cope with muh hair color isn’t dark enough because that’s a meme.
why the fuck would i mention his hair colour ? his hair colour is already dark af lmfao.

it's the smoothness of the skin, the complete absence of facial hair, the big lips, the round jaw, the big eyes, the groomed eyebrows.

He's like a high T prettyboy really

View attachment 1314129
View attachment 1314133

View attachment 1314135

put him on love island and he'd wouldn't be top dog
Another huge cope from this subhuman nigga chad1212s lips looks worse +looks alike a subhuman nigger lips this morph haves similar lips to ideal

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Biiyo03
20210913 174253 200 1 faggot haircut is not a good thing only good for tiktok user fat bicthes

why the fuck would i mention his hair colour ? his hair colour is already dark af lmfao.
Maybe because you said multiple times that cavills coloring mogs and the hair color is the biggest difference they have after their skin tone.
it's the smoothness of the skin
Looks so smooth because it’s a morph
the complete absence of facial hair,
Clean shaven so invalid
the big lips
big lips if they aren’t too big are masculine
the big eyes
jfl his eyes aren’t big. They just have a wide pfl which is ideal and masculine. So Gandys eye area isn’t masculine as well or what?:lul:
the round jaw
Not really round just more smooth on the edges. Too blocky looks bad
the groomed eyebrows.
no comment jfl
He's like a high T prettyboy really
as said he is maesthetic but you said he isn’t masc which is just wrong. His face can be described as a masculine face

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Maybe because you said multiple times that cavills coloring mogs and the hair color is the biggest difference they have after their skin tone.

Looks so smooth because it’s a morph

Clean shaven so invalid

big lips if they aren’t too big are masculine

jfl his eyes aren’t big. They just have a wide pfl which is ideal and masculine. So Gandys eye area isn’t masculine as well or what?:lul:

Not really round just more smooth on the edges. Too blocky looks bad

no comment jfl

as said he is maesthetic but you said he isn’t masc which is just wrong. His face can be described as a masculine face
Jfl at this cope round jaw,big eyes:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cavill can mog this guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and RODEBLUR