• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15338 and thecel
im hiher iq then absolutely everyone here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, Gargantuan, Deleted and 3 others
I'm high IQ? My idea of a perfect life is being 7-feet dark-triad wide-frame muscles-maxed gorillape Chad, the king of the hood whose body count is in the millions, running around banging women and beating up men nonstop.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, ROTTING, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
I'm high IQ? My idea of the perfect life is being 7-feet gorilla Chad king of the hood beating up men and fucking women.
you are not high iq, average kid with autism

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10652 and Toth's thot
Last edited:
Elab on what struggling kid vibes are. First time I heard this term.
kid that struggles in life with everything
from relationships with peers to study

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, gamma and Deleted member 13332
Main qimg 543d83d39d81b7ab34be0074d476a05b lq

Rate this guy.

• Love it
He just larps as high IQ, 112 IQ at most, that's me being generous.

• Woah
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Toth's thot
kid that struggles in life with everything
from relationships with peers to study

How do I give off struggling kid vibes? Is it my desire to become gigamogger TeraTyTurboRone? Is it my morphs?

How do I give off struggling kid vibes? Is it my desire to become gigamogger TeraTyTurboRone? Is it my morphs?
i care? i just tell what i feel. now shut up

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Toth's thot
asian = high iq
20283383 393
That's right, the 5 countries with the highest IQs are asian, although the rest of the asian countries other than these have IQs ranging from minus 90>

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, thecel, Zylk and 1 other person
View attachment 1672435
That's right, the 5 countries with the highest IQs are asian, although the rest of the asian countries other than these have IQs ranging from minus 90>
no iq for their tiny frames and gook faces
i mog them
period

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Zylk, Toth's thot and 1 other person
He just larps as high IQ, 112 IQ at most, that's me being generous.
Being generous? Having an IQ of 112 is more than most people think, literally having an IQ above 110 is being smarter than 80% of the population and is enough for people to think you are a genius without being one and that you can study anything with "some ease". It's very rare to have an IQ above 110.

View attachment 1672435
Keep in mind that these countries are also the ones with the oldest average ages. They score better than rest of the countries on spacial concepts and slightly worse on logic. Furthermore the tests done have all been on east Asian immigrants into the US or urban people in Japan and Korea.

Comprehensive IQ testing of the entire population has only been done in the US through for example SATS where east Asian immigrants are the ‘cream of the crop’ and not representative of asians as a whole. The ethnicity with the highest iqs are actually Ashkenazi-Levite Jews.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Keep in mind that these countries are also the ones with the oldest average ages. They score better than rest of the countries on spacial concepts and slightly worse on logic. Furthermore the tests done have all been on east Asian immigrants into the US or urban people in Japan and Korea.

Comprehensive IQ testing of the entire population has only been done in the US through for example SATS where east Asian immigrants are the ‘cream of the crop’ and not representative of asians as a whole. The ethnicity with the highest iqs are actually Ashkenazi-Levite Jews.
The statistical image is taken into account because of the development of the country and issues of climate and biome. That is to say that the quality of life of the population, wealth and GDP per capita, economic growth is influential in the development to determine the IQ of the country, the tests are supposedly from PISA (program for international student assessment) which is in Europe but is evaluated from all continents and has no direct correlation with the SATS tests in the United States. Much of the information is determined by Richard Lynn's books which still questions his way of assessing intelligence but is used to understand it.

Speaking of ethnic groups probably, Ashkenazi Jews developed the networking ability after interacting with so many cultures and learning so many languages with ease because they were mercantile and that this had some genetic mutation at the time of learning and understanding, although here we are talking about biological determinism and the fact that intelligence is something inherited which is the most likely but not confirmed. These are observations of psi

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees