Highly experimental method!!!

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Alright, everyone can answer, but please specify how much knowledge you actually have, since I am using myself as a guinea pig, and misinformation could mean cancer or facial deformities.

So, first of all: I have a recessed very small mandible which makes me look feminine and has caused many problems in my life so far.

I am 18, so I am hoping that I have still about two years or more after some theories to grow my mandible hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/301501/

Obviously Im trying to maximize this phase, and I heard from someone pretty trustworthy that facial bones don't have plates which will close, but rather the reason for facial bones to stop growing is a decline in IGF-1, the growth hormone.

What I wanna do is injecting IGF-1 right into my mandible, and I am asking experienced users here how safe this is, what the dosage would be and where to inject.

Here a study supporting the relation between IGF-1 and mandibular growth ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2264067

Here a study on mature rats, whose mandibles grew after injecting IGF-1 publication/8497160_Local_administration_of_IGF-I_stimulates_the_growth_of_mandibular_condyle_in_m ature_rats researchgate

Sadly IGF-1 can raise probability for cancer, so I need ideas to stop cancer cells.

Also I am not very high T and I heard that IGF-1 without T makes your face bigger but not more masculine, so Id also need a quick fix for testosterone.

Please help me out guys, Id appreciate every research or chunk of knowledge
I think this could make us all ascend, just grow bones
Any high IQ guys? Or people who have experience with supplementing?

@ZyzzReincarnate
@cocainecowboy
@Bewusst
@IWantToMax
@CopeAndRope
@ChadKahn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood

Supposedly, lipus causes the growth of skull bones.
You use LIPUS on the epiphysis of the face bones(for a longer face) or at specific locations you want thicker. 1 mhz shouldn't be used on the face because the 1 mhz penetrates 2(?) inches deep

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2621
Alright, everyone can answer, but please specify how much knowledge you actually have, since I am using myself as a guinea pig, and misinformation could mean cancer or facial deformities.

So, first of all: I have a recessed very small mandible which makes me look feminine and has caused many problems in my life so far.

I am 18, so I am hoping that I have still about two years or more after some theories to grow my mandible hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/301501/

Obviously Im trying to maximize this phase, and I heard from someone pretty trustworthy that facial bones don't have plates which will close, but rather the reason for facial bones to stop growing is a decline in IGF-1, the growth hormone.

What I wanna do is injecting IGF-1 right into my mandible, and I am asking experienced users here how safe this is, what the dosage would be and where to inject.

Here a study supporting the relation between IGF-1 and mandibular growth ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2264067

Here a study on mature rats, whose mandibles grew after injecting IGF-1 publication/8497160_Local_administration_of_IGF-I_stimulates_the_growth_of_mandibular_condyle_in_m ature_rats researchgate

Sadly IGF-1 can raise probability for cancer, so I need ideas to stop cancer cells.

Also I am not very high T and I heard that IGF-1 without T makes your face bigger but not more masculine, so Id also need a quick fix for testosterone.

Please help me out guys, Id appreciate every research or chunk of knowledge
I think this could make us all ascend, just grow bones
Any high IQ guys? Or people who have experience with supplementing?

@ZyzzReincarnate
@cocainecowboy
@Bewusst
@IWantToMax
@CopeAndRope
@ChadKahn
Easy
Just use my stack of HGH peptides and aromasin. It makes you high IGF1 high T low E