Highschool have been the worst years of my life

BraveCake

BraveCake

Member of SLYR
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Posts
1,443
Reputation
1,610
Title

I’ve shared enough of my brutal experiences before so i’m lazy to type more :confused:.

Share your experiences
 
Highschool is easy for me I'm in senior year I've gotten suspended and had detention
 
Never vaped or had a gf so I'm khhv but I just studyMaxx :feelskek:
 
Its just because youre awkward or ND.

High is easy as long as you low inhib and try tof it even if it feels shallow.
 
Its just because youre awkward or ND.

High is easy as long as you low inhib and try tof it even if it feels shallow.
Nah I just transferred to a new high school and everything started sucking. Have friends but no real friends I talk to outside of the school. All the other new guys are in the same boat as me they’re social but it’s just too late to form any real connections
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sphenoidnr
Its just because youre awkward or ND.

High is easy as long as you low inhib and try tof it even if it feels shallow.
Things were going better in my freshman year of highschool (my old school) and I was genuinely 5’11 HLTN. Now i’m 6’4 HMTN so it has nothign to do with me being social or even my looks. Just the brutality of being a new kid
 
Nah I just transferred to a new high school and everything started sucking. Have friends but no real friends I talk to outside of the school. All the other new guys are in the same boat as me they’re social but it’s just too late to form any real connections
What grade sre you in?
 
Things were going better in my freshman year of highschool (my old school) and I was genuinely 5’11 HLTN. Now i’m 6’4 HMTN so it has nothign to do with me being social or even my looks. Just the brutality of being a new kid
And your complaining :feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
What grade sre you in?
9th grade I was at my old school doing good. 10th I was awkward and a weird kid at my new school. 11th is where I started being normal and talking to hella people and having friends and shit but it all feels so performative. I’m in 12th now and it’s basically the same as 11th. Talk to a bunch of kids IN school but don’t hangout with anyone outside of school. I’ve been asked but it’s usually by options I don’t like. I honestly rather be in a high status friend group or loner.
 
9th grade I was at my old school doing good. 10th I was awkward and a weird kid at my new school. 11th is where I started being normal and talking to hella people and having friends and shit but it all feels so performative. I’m in 12th now and it’s basically the same as 11th. Talk to a bunch of kids IN school but don’t hangout with anyone outside of school. I’ve been asked but it’s usually by options I don’t like. I honestly rather be in a high status friend group or loner.
It's fine. Your 6ft4 foids will automatically assume your funny and have a nice personality since their so empathetic :feelskek:
 
9th grade I was at my old school doing good. 10th I was awkward and a weird kid at my new school. 11th is where I started being normal and talking to hella people and having friends and shit but it all feels so performative. I’m in 12th now and it’s basically the same as 11th. Talk to a bunch of kids IN school but don’t hangout with anyone outside of school. I’ve been asked but it’s usually by options I don’t like. I honestly rather be in a high status friend group or loner.
I guess your life is very different than mine.

I have lots of friends, A girl and a few other chicks interested. I really think all of this was because am low inhib and funny
 
It's fine. Your 6ft4 foids will automatically assume your funny and have a nice personality since their so empathetic :feelskek:
The height halo is gone when you go to a school in a rich neighborhood. There are a bunch of guys over 6’4 here so you don’t really get that halo until 6’7
 
I guess your life is very different than mine.

I have lots of friends, A girl and a few other chicks interested. I really think all of this was because am low inhib and funny
Maybe my standards are too high for friends and a girl

Honestly my standards are a high status friend group and a mtb
 
  • +1
Reactions: sphenoidnr
Maybe my standards are too high for friends and a girl

Honestly my standards are a high status friend group and a mtb
Oh when you start slaying bodymaxxed ltb's your life gonna be fun dude
 
Oh when you start slaying bodymaxxed ltb's your life gonna be fun dude
I can’t even fuck ltbs ngl. I’ve had tons like me but I don’t reciprocate

I’m not gonna change my standards so i’m just gonna have to become better. Maybe once I hardmaxx to htn next year and start college things will change.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sphenoidnr
The height halo is gone when you go to a school in a rich neighborhood. There are a bunch of guys over 6’4 here so you don’t really get that halo until 6’7
Then don't come to Afghanistan you'll be mogged to gandy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BraveCake

Similar threads

Farsin
Replies
1
Views
7
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
VohnnyBoy
Replies
3
Views
31
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
markored
Replies
4
Views
32
bnugly
bnugly
HelpMeAscend💔
Replies
1
Views
36
Manueh
Manueh
C
Replies
3
Views
17
lowks
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top