Highschool looksmaxxers gtfih

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
How does it feel having access to innocent young prime pussy and being able to looksmaxx to get it you guys literally got God's gift over for us old looksmaxxers that have to settle for bitches who only give head and have been pumped and dumped repeatedly.

Would rather a girl only give me head than if she refused to give head and only allowed me to fuck her used up beef flaps via starfish sex
Im talking about a relationship with them when she already does those thing to other men it's only good in highschool love is for the young

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Im talking about a relationship with them when she already does those thing to other men it's only good in highschool love is for the young
You're in a relationship with your grandma.

Innocent? Those sluts got double digit bodycounts

• +1
Reactions: twilight
foid at my high school were all ugly as shit, many liked me but I rejected them all, the only 3 I liked I never even talked to as there were not any links between us.

Jfl at my mid-school self crushing on the bad bitch who was way out of my league. I should've just gaymaxxed back then when I realized I was bi, but I was too scared to come out to my dad. He wasn't at all the flamboyant or fagish type either, but one of the tough and macho ones in the popular kids' gang. Fucking parents ruined my life; I hope they die!

it feels good