slaying is not the way, sex is overrated

Have you ever liked a girl so much that you were convinced you were in 'love'? It's a difficult feeling to describe.
That's usually just someone you find physically attractive who you think finds you physically attractive too (or you keep making eye contact etc). The only difference between random foids u find attractive and one you think about is which ones give u attention

It's still based on looks and I don't believe in love. And after the fun flirting stage or honeymoon stage of a relationship it gets old and stale for most people

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PsychoDsk
That's usually just someone you find physically attractive who you think finds you physically attractive too (or you keep making eye contact etc). The only difference between random foids u find attractive and one you think about is which ones give u attention

It's still based on looks and I don't believe in love. And after the fun flirting stage or honeymoon stage of a relationship it gets old and stale for most people
everything is based on physical attractiveness subconsciously. It doesn't feel like you think, I didn't wanna fuck her when I was with her I wanted to look in her eyes. It exceeded lust in every way possible. I would smile at just seeing her dumb head. I don't believe love is co-dependent on lust.

However, I agree on the fact that love mostly ends after the 'honeymoon' stage. You typically get bored and it isn't as exciting anymore. I wouldn't pair that with 'love isn't real' or 'based on lust' It's more so the dopamine and oxytocin release that is very prevalent at first and then slowly dies out after growing used to it. In my opinion that just means love is real but it can fade or dissapear. The feelings while in the relationship were different than any other feeling you'd ever experience so it would be weird to call it 'fake' or 'not real'.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and optimisticzoomer
Sex is a very spiritual thing, you're giving your ALL to someone, you're basically exposing your inner secrets and feelings with someone that you couldn't give 2 fucks about. Sex is meant to be something special, a unique and powerful moment you share with a person you love. Not a person you just met or have talked with for a week.
IMG 4979

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, try2beme and watah
Nope schizophrenic chad orders tinder sluts to his basement like pizza
Well obviously but you should specify you’re only talking about Chad because usually they aren’t non NT

disney lalafairyland ti3r bluepilled cope.
Love is conditional and monentary.

love is real and it's out there.
If your only goal is to ascend so you can slay foids, I have to dissapoint you.

slaying bitches is one of the most draining things in the world. It literally takes away your force of life, your peace and your sanity. You're essentially wasting your life force (cum) on useless hookups. You gain nothing but a story to tell or an experience to brag with.

I have been slaying for a couple months now and I hate my life more than before I ascended. I feel lazy, on edge and extremely useless.
There are no feelings involved, no connection and nothing that could make you feel at peace.

Sex is a very spiritual thing, you're giving your ALL to someone, you're basically exposing your inner secrets and feelings with someone that you couldn't give 2 fucks about. Sex is meant to be something special, a unique and powerful moment you share with a person you love. Not a person you just met or have talked with for a week.

Most ppl will call this cope but these are also the ppl that haven't had pussy in years. Some ppl like having sex as rabbid dogs. I for one do not. I want it to be special, I want to feel comfortable and connected to the person I'm doing it with. I see no point in hooking up with a foid who doesn't even deserve your life force in the first place.
This could also stem from the experiences I had with the person I loved the most in the whole world. That was SEX, it felt good, energizing and spiritual. Other foids simply do not compare.

Slaying is stupid and for cucks.
Low T faggots waste their unique sperm on useless bitches.

therefore, I resign from slaying and won't be on org as much anymore. I did what I had to do, I ascended but this place has consumed me with false idealisations. there is no such thing as a chad lifestyle. chads don't fuck random bitches. Chads don't overdose on drugs to cope with life. I am gonna focus on my future and my sanity I lost these past few months.
I'm ascending mentally starting now, no more drugs and booze, no more useless sex and getting my teenage love back.
I feel like karma will hit me really soon with the things I have done recently and it won't be light.

I'm repenting, not turning to god but turning to a beautiful and a life worthwile.

A happy family with the girl I love, a couple kids. Travelling, spending money on experiences rather than copes and materialistic bullshit.

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
time to listen to you bhai, i love you
the point is that the more you fuck girls and let them go the more you desensitize yourself to love. imagine a boy/girl who loves for the first time: they are in that child-like fairytale world where everything is so magical and they feel butterflies in their stomach. it is clear that the 10th time you get attached and fuck a girl it will be different, because through the trauma you will have become stronger and consequently more desensitized. i dont see the point of slaying, getting attached and generating intimacy with girls and then pretending not to be attached and denying any form of affection towards them when they then start a new life and are no longer yours. all this just for a little status? i dont see the point

It's all about having many kids with many different Stacies.
Slaying with a condom and birth control is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
love is real and it's out there.
If your only goal is to ascend so you can slay foids, I have to dissapoint you.

slaying bitches is one of the most draining things in the world. It literally takes away your force of life, your peace and your sanity. You're essentially wasting your life force (cum) on useless hookups. You gain nothing but a story to tell or an experience to brag with.

I have been slaying for a couple months now and I hate my life more than before I ascended. I feel lazy, on edge and extremely useless.
There are no feelings involved, no connection and nothing that could make you feel at peace.

Most ppl will call this cope but these are also the ppl that haven't had pussy in years. Some ppl like having sex as rabbid dogs. I for one do not. I want it to be special, I want to feel comfortable and connected to the person I'm doing it with. I see no point in hooking up with a foid who doesn't even deserve your life force in the first place.
This could also stem from the experiences I had with the person I loved the most in the whole world. That was SEX, it felt good, energizing and spiritual. Other foids simply do not compare.

Slaying is stupid and for cucks.
Low T faggots waste their unique sperm on useless bitches.

therefore, I resign from slaying and won't be on org as much anymore. I did what I had to do, I ascended but this place has consumed me with false idealisations. there is no such thing as a chad lifestyle. chads don't fuck random bitches. Chads don't overdose on drugs to cope with life. I am gonna focus on my future and my sanity I lost these past few months.
I'm ascending mentally starting now, no more drugs and booze, no more useless sex and getting my teenage love back.
I feel like karma will hit me really soon with the things I have done recently and it won't be light.

I'm repenting, not turning to god but turning to a beautiful and a life worthwile.

A happy family with the girl I love, a couple kids. Travelling, spending money on experiences rather than copes and materialistic bullshit.

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
time to listen to you bhai, i love you
thank you man, you maybe just saved my future with this, i needed this man❤️❤️