slaying is not the way, sex is overrated

that's simply admiring, doesn't mean she'll go to his house that night to get absolutely banged.
it's comparable to org niggas looking at psl edits, we just admire their genetics and looks, that doesn't mean we wanna be them, wanna be their friend or get fucked in the ass
i would agree with you if you are talking about a man mindset , not a woman one , girls arent loyal like that nor they think like that , they want the best of the best and if they had the chance they wouldnt miss it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I agree, slaying and sex in general can make you feel good about yourself at first. It gives you a certain degree of validation, you kinda feel like you're on top of the world and can do whatever you want. After that has passed, you're left with empty feelings. you don't care about the girl and the sex in general was actually not that great.
that's why there's such a huge difference in doing it with a girl you love and with a girl you don't care about.
Doing it with the girl you love won't leave you with empty feelings after the deed, infact you feel even closer to her. You feel better about yourself AND about the relationships, the validation is not concentrated on yourself but rather your relationship.
meanwhile, fucking a meaningless foid will just give you temporary pleasure but will leave you hanging longing for actual spiritual love.
Meh, I don’t think empty feelings after sex are a given. At least not for someone who isn’t carrying psychological burdens, but uses sex as a distraction or replacement. Sex doesn’t have to be a a lifelong commitment. I think there’s lots of people who have sex, without commitment, and don’t end up feeling empty after. Why? Because they’re not using the sex as a substitute for something they’re lacking.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and thebuffdon690
It depends, some girls just have pure sex appeal and it’s hard to find some romantic connection. If you are going down the LTR lane, you can’t just find any girl who has a low body count and LTR, she needs to have a mix of sex appeal and “girl crush” attraction meanin she looks like a wife/gf or whatever.

If it strays too much in one direction the LTR won’t work

Meh, I don’t think empty feelings after sex are a given. At least not for someone who isn’t carrying psychological burdens, but uses sex as a distraction or replacement. Sex doesn’t have to be a a lifelong commitment. I think there’s lots of people who have sex, without commitment, and don’t end up feeling empty after. Why? Because they’re not using the sex as a substitute for something they’re lacking.
Interesting, never considered that perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
love's the only thing that's been around since the beginning of time, you can't just give up on love. it's literally in our blood to love and be loved
Yeah it’s completely natural but incels never seem to be loved and that’s a fact

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
i would agree with you if you are talking about a man mindset , not a woman one , girls arent loyal like that nor they think like that , they want the best of the best and if they had the chance they wouldnt miss it
depends on how they were raised, girls in general are more loyal than men. If girls are raised in a healthy environment they won't cheat. If girls have daddy issues and were raped/beaten, yea dat bitch has problems

Not to mention, with divorce rates higher than ever, and unhappy marriages common throughout history you have to ask yourself to what extent love is real and not merely an ideal humans strive for, tangible at times but concurrently hazy and quick to fall out of grasp.
How is it that people who supposedly loved each other for decades fall out of love? Was it ever love then? You’ve also gotta ask yourself, to what extent love is independent of attraction. For it seems people consider sex for mere sake of attraction shallow, but then what is love? Which woman loves a man she feels nothing for sexually? But then if sexual attraction is a prerequisite to love, just what makes love special? I think love might be real, but to some extent idealized.

• +1
depends on how they were raised, girls in general are more loyal than men. If girls are raised in a healthy environment they won't cheat. If girls have daddy issues and were raped/beaten, yea dat bitch has problems
i wouldnt agree with the who's more loyal one tbh , but since you're more experienced than me then idk what to say , in this generation girls ego grow more and more and they are very picky recently , but i hope one day i meet someone who prove me wrong

you're kinda right about this, I have been using sex as a substitute for the problems I've been having. Nevertheless, the idea and moral standpoint of having sex with someone you love over just fucking a random bitch still overpowers.
Some people are just more free, confident and willing to give out their private parts and vulnerable self to someone random. I prefer to look at sex as something more than just the deed.
The empty feelings I described in this thread are written out of experience, some might not agree or relate to this whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Not to mention, with divorce rates higher than ever, and unhappy marriages common throughout history you have to ask yourself to what extent love is real and not merely an ideal humans strive for, tangible at times but concurrently hazy and quick to fall out of grasp.
How is it that people who supposedly loved each other for decades fall out of love? Was it ever love then? You’ve also gotta ask yourself, to what extent love is independent of attraction. For it seems people consider sex for mere sake of attraction shallow, but then what is love? Which woman loves a man she feels nothing for sexually? But then if sexual attraction is a prerequisite to love, just what makes love special? I think love might be real, but to some extent idealized.
I'll read this later, I really wanna discuss this but I have to go now :feelswhy:
I'll respond in a couple hours

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Alexanderr
When you have true autists like @asdvek agreeing for once
Yes. I want sex with a girl, not a whore.
... Then you know you spoke nothing but straight facts

I have been slaying for a couple months now and I hate my life more than before I ascended.
Wow they got you too didn't they. I've been saying for MONTHS don't slay, don't slay.. but ppl don't listen. See, people in life can either learn from their own mistakes or from OTHERS. Listen to others, so you don't make the mistakes they made.. so you can move up in life, and also move up faster

therefore, I resign from slaying and won't be on org as much anymore. I did what I had to do, I ascended but this place has consumed me with false idealisations. there is no such thing as a chad lifestyle. chads don't fuck random bitches. Chads don't overdose on drugs to cope with life. I am gonna focus on my future and my sanity I lost these past few months.
That's good bro
Not ideal, but still good. You are doing better than the others who are still trapped by their egos

I'm repenting, not turning to god but turning to a beautiful and a life worthwile.
Trust me when I say this now man:
Following an objective moral code of conduct, is what will help you in even the smallest of decisions, where you will be tempted to do wrong. Where emotions will start to get involved..
Please turn to God brother, the same feeling you get from being liberated from the slavery of slaying or degeneracy.. it will be TENFOLD that when you start pursuing the idea of Truth!

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and PsychoH
If anyone doesn't agree fuck them anyway they're retarded
There’s a weird correlation between idiots and the absolute certainty they’re in possession of the complete truth.

• +1
The only love I would recognize as being independent of physical attraction is that you have for your family members, or perhaps very close friends— but that’s not quite the intimate love discussed in this thread. There’s either then, certain types of love, or one’s love and the other isn’t. For something that’s so ubiquitous it remains rather elusive.

• +1

Wow they got you too didn't they. I've been saying for MONTHS don't slay, don't slay.. but ppl don't listen. See, people in life can either learn from their own mistakes or from OTHERS. Listen to others, so you don't make the mistakes they made.. so you can move up in life, and also move up faster

That's good bro
Not ideal, but still good. You are doing better than the others who are still trapped by their egos

Following an objective moral code of conduct, is what will help you in even the smallest of decisions, where you will be tempted to do wrong. Where emotions will start to get involved..
Please turn to God brother, the same feeling you get from being liberated from the slavery of slaying or degeneracy.. it will be TENFOLD that when you start pursuing the idea of Truth!
People don’t listen because no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion .

Again considering yourself the centre of attention lmao, you’ve created your own delusional bubble. No one gives a single shit about you mate.

And once again you have no say in the matter because you’re deformed. Now go back to whatever slum you crawled out of

what a gay fread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Alexanderr
Love is infact very idealized. A large part of the population believes love is more than it actually is. In my honest opinion, love does exist but it is not what we all believe it to be. It isn’t the happiness of being with someone 24/7, feeling comfortable or even feeling safe with that person. Love for me is defined by genuinely liking and tolerating that person for who he/she is, wanting for him/her to do good in life. When your significant other is sad and you feel along with them, some might call it empathy but I think it’s love. For that be your significant other, family or friends. You can feel empathy for random people, but for people you care for/love it’s even deeper. I’ll give an example of my own. My ex’s mother died when she was a kid. When she told me that, she bursted out crying, I felt bad for her but I also felt mad that she had to go through that, I felt like out of all the people on the planet, she deserved it the least. I don’t think that’s a level of empathy you can experience with people you don’t ‘loven
Even if all of this is present in your previous relationship and it now went to shit. It truely was love even though it might be lost now.

I don’t think love is meant to last forever and it doesn’t have to be like that, I think it’s something that comes and goes. It’s an experience rather than a constant feeling.

Therefore I think people can fall out of ‘love’. It doesn’t mean love was never there but it can just mean you’ve outgrown eachother and decide you might be better off without eachother. You still care for that person no matter what, even after the breakup so how could that not be genuine love.

That’s why a lot of people stay stuck on their first love, it was everything they needed. They parted ways and still care for eachother deeply. It might not work between them anymore but they would still hate to see eachother fail.
that’s why so many relationships fail, people can’t replicate what they had with their first love so they enter ‘relationships’ out of desperation and loneliness rather than actual feelings of ‘love’

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and PsychoH
What slaying fat ltb does to a mf :feelsohh: muh slay

• Ugh..
love is real and it's out there.
If your only goal is to ascend so you can slay foids, I have to dissapoint you.

slaying bitches is one of the most draining things in the world. It literally takes away your force of life, your peace and your sanity. You're essentially wasting your life force (cum) on useless hookups. You gain nothing but a story to tell or an experience to brag with.

I have been slaying for a couple months now and I hate my life more than before I ascended. I feel lazy, on edge and extremely useless.
There are no feelings involved, no connection and nothing that could make you feel at peace.

Sex is a very spiritual thing, you're giving your ALL to someone, you're basically exposing your inner secrets and feelings with someone that you couldn't give 2 fucks about. Sex is meant to be something special, a unique and powerful moment you share with a person you love. Not a person you just met or have talked with for a week.

Most ppl will call this cope but these are also the ppl that haven't had pussy in years. Some ppl like having sex as rabbid dogs. I for one do not. I want it to be special, I want to feel comfortable and connected to the person I'm doing it with. I see no point in hooking up with a foid who doesn't even deserve your life force in the first place.
This could also stem from the experiences I had with the person I loved the most in the whole world. That was SEX, it felt good, energizing and spiritual. Other foids simply do not compare.

Slaying is stupid and for cucks.
Low T faggots waste their unique sperm on useless bitches.

therefore, I resign from slaying and won't be on org as much anymore. I did what I had to do, I ascended but this place has consumed me with false idealisations. there is no such thing as a chad lifestyle. chads don't fuck random bitches. Chads don't overdose on drugs to cope with life. I am gonna focus on my future and my sanity I lost these past few months.
I'm ascending mentally starting now, no more drugs and booze, no more useless sex and getting my teenage love back.
I feel like karma will hit me really soon with the things I have done recently and it won't be light.

I'm repenting, not turning to god but turning to a beautiful and a life worthwile.

A happy family with the girl I love, a couple kids. Travelling, spending money on experiences rather than copes and materialistic bullshit.

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
time to listen to you bhai, i love you
Wow based asf D. Actually based asf.
Didn’t expect this from you tbh. Very good writing too. Trust me we gonna be happy now. Ly Goofballeke
IMG 3658

Best bros forever.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Love is infact very idealized. A large part of the population believes love is more than it actually is. In my honest opinion, love does exist but it is not what we all believe it to be. It isn’t the happiness of being with someone 24/7, feeling comfortable or even feeling safe with that person. Love for me is defined by genuinely liking and tolerating that person for who he/she is, wanting for him/her to do good in life. When your significant other is sad and you feel along with them, some might call it empathy but I think it’s love. For that be your significant other, family or friends. You can feel empathy for random people, but for people you care for/love it’s even deeper. I’ll give an example of my own. My ex’s mother died when she was a kid. When she told me that, she bursted out crying, I felt bad for her but I also felt mad that she had to go through that, I felt like out of all the people on the planet, she deserved it the least. I don’t think that’s a level of empathy you can experience with people you don’t ‘loven
Even if all of this is present in your previous relationship and it now went to shit. It truely was love even though it might be lost now.

I don’t think love is meant to last forever and it doesn’t have to be like that, I think it’s something that comes and goes. It’s an experience rather than a constant feeling.

Therefore I think people can fall out of ‘love’. It doesn’t mean love was never there but it can just mean you’ve outgrown eachother and decide you might be better off without eachother. You still care for that person no matter what, even after the breakup so how could that not be genuine love.

That’s why a lot of people stay stuck on their first love, it was everything they needed. They parted ways and still care for eachother deeply. It might not work between them anymore but they would still hate to see eachother fail.
that’s why so many relationships fail, people can’t replicate what they had with their first love so they enter ‘relationships’ out of desperation and loneliness rather than actual feelings of ‘love’
Yo what the fuck you are a philosophical genius

• Love it
Every single multicellular organism has some form of sex but only humans are gay enough to write these shitty little poems about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and watah

That's good bro

Based, Christ is King

• +1
Why not experience the best of both worlds? First hook up with a couple of girls, then settle down with one and build a relationship. This doesn't have to be a dichotomy.
Blackpil after discovering meaning doesn’t come from female approval

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I agree with nearly everything you have said and what some of the other users have said aswell like greycel and to an extent alexanderr although disagree on some points he has made.
But you are turning away from God for a "beautiful life worth having/living" but you fail to understand that such a life involves turning towards God, not away from the Almighty.
Your thread, this message.. this is the real blackpill. I believe what you have said is the truth even though my own personal life and all the experiences in it would logically lead me to believe the exact opposite as they would anyone else who has gone down the path i have.

Sex with someone you don't love is completely and utterly pointless and you should not bother. Chastity is extremely important for women for a variety of reasons that i've made threads about before and won't go into again here, it's important for men too. Above you mentioned guys should "get it out of their system" aka slay foids and then look for marriage but i don't think this is the right path. Yes the impairment of oxytocin/pair-bonding ability is far greater in women than men but it still occurs in men but that's just one of many reasons why men too should abstain from pre-marital sex. There's a reason God has ordered to avoid sex outside of marriage. Most of this forum is teenagers who look up to select few individuals and the slaying lifestyle when in reality they should be aspiring to find a virgin wife who they can give and receive love from.
Sex is far more than just the physical of it, i am glad you mentioned the spiritual aspect of it and the deep connection/bond two people can have but all this is not possible with someone you are hooking up with or just met a week ago like you have said, this is just temporary lust and emptiness awaits. Each time you "slay" a foid, you further descend spiritually until you are nothing but a former husk of a man.

The only problem these days is finding a woman who is willing to give you a chance to fall in love with but also as someone already mentioned, whether it's LTR/marriage or even casual sex, looks play a huge role. Even if we are to say love is real and this or that, it's not possible without having a minimum level of looks which is kinda sad but that's how the world works.

• +1
I agree with nearly everything you have said and what some of the other users have said aswell like greycel and to an extent alexanderr although disagree on some points he has made.
But you are turning away from God for a "beautiful life worth having/living" but you fail to understand that such a life involves turning towards God, not away from the Almighty.
Your thread, this message.. this is the real blackpill. I believe what you have said is the truth even though my own personal life and all the experiences in it would logically lead me to believe the exact opposite as they would anyone else who has gone down the path i have.

Sex with someone you don't love is completely and utterly pointless and you should not bother. Chastity is extremely important for women for a variety of reasons that i've made threads about before and won't go into again here, it's important for men too. Above you mentioned guys should "get it out of their system" aka slay foids and then look for marriage but i don't think this is the right path. Yes the impairment of oxytocin/pair-bonding ability is far greater in women than men but it still occurs in men but that's just one of many reasons why men too should abstain from pre-marital sex. There's a reason God has ordered to avoid sex outside of marriage. Most of this forum is teenagers who look up to select few individuals and the slaying lifestyle when in reality they should be aspiring to find a virgin wife who they can give and receive love from.
Sex is far more than just the physical of it, i am glad you mentioned the spiritual aspect of it and the deep connection/bond two people can have but all this is not possible with someone you are hooking up with or just met a week ago like you have said, this is just temporary lust and emptiness awaits. Each time you "slay" a foid, you further descend spiritually until you are nothing but a former husk of a man.

The only problem these days is finding a woman who is willing to give you a chance to fall in love with but also as someone already mentioned, whether it's LTR/marriage or even casual sex, looks play a huge role. Even if we are to say love is real and this or that, it's not possible without having a minimum level of looks which is kinda sad but that's how the world works.
I agree with almost everything you've mentioned. For me, the possibility of believing in something greater than myself aka 'god' is near impossible. I am quite philosophical and kind of a science geek. I've wondered about religion for a long time now and I think it's something that exceeds me. but listen I'll say this, if there is a big man somewhere lurking and he decides to give me some signs, I would drop everything to listen. I will and can't rule out the possibility of something like religion existing. To have faith is to have courage, and I would like to believe I posses that amount of courage if something magical were to change my entire world view and beliefs.

Chastity is also something I would not practice. I believe sex is necessary in a healthy and loving relationship in the sense that it's in our natural urges and we should not turn away from our most natural self. I do believe in human nature and everything natural. We shouldn't turn away from those natural urges but still, we humans have been granted the luck of having consciousness. This makes it insanely hard for us to combine our conscious morals and feelings with primal urges. That's why I don't like the concept of slaying anymore, It's a primal urge but it goes against everything I stand for and feel.
I didn't originally mention guys should fuck around first and then look for marriage. That's what kinda happened with me, in my thread I wanted to simply point out that slaying isn't as 'fun' as many people make it out to be. Although I did mention in a comment some might benefit from slaying first so they could realise how powerful sex really is. On second thought this might not be correct. for some, sex still is sex without the spiritual part and from slaying they could never figure that out if they've never even thought about sex being spiritual or experienced spiritual sex.

I was in a long relationship with the love of my life, we both took eachother's virginity. I experienced the spiritual and sensual part of 'sex' with her first. It was the best thing ever. The fact that it felt good to bust a load didn't even cross my mind. The only thing about the first time that stayed on my mind, was the connection I built with the girl. It was something I had never felt before, a mix of feeling so much love for another person while feeling that same kind of love reciprocated. It was heaven.

Some things happened and we broke up, this is where I agree with @Alexanderr. I got stuck in my urges and wanted to just fuck foids with no regards. the cause of this slaying period was indeed the emptiness I felt after having lost the girl of my dreams. I was desperately looking for that same missing feeling I had with her.
Now I've identified the cause and now I know sex isn't meant to just be sex. It's meant to be what it first was. An experience that transcends lust.
I am getting back in contact with my ex to see if we can give it another shot, it's going great so for me this forum has little use anymore. If I get back together with her, my life would be perfect and I can follow my dreams and my current beliefs again.

Looks are the most important thing to life. I've had luck with my genes and I'm truly grateful for that. If I hadn't been born like this I probably wouldn't have ever been given the opportunity to experience real sex and real love the way I have.

You wrote a beautiful response tho, I really admire the way you view the world. It takes a great man to surrender himself fully. Stay happy bhai

Last edited:
Every single multicellular organism has some form of sex but only humans are gay enough to write these shitty little poems about it
yea but we have a consciousness and the ability to talk and feel these emotions in depth. U think a garden plant sits around a campfire with his buddies to talk about 'yea bro I just banged a fucking foid but I feel shit about it broooo, what I do now'
these 'multicellular organisms' don't even have a brain, let alone the brain capacity to regulate, feel and understand emotions.

If your only goal is to ascend so you can slay foids, I have to dissapoint you.

slaying bitches is one of the most draining things in the world. It literally takes away your force of life, your peace and your sanity. You're essentially wasting your life force (cum) on useless hookups. You gain nothing but a story to tell or an experience to brag with.

I have been slaying for a couple months now and I hate my life more than before I ascended. I feel lazy, on edge and extremely useless.
There are no feelings involved, no connection and nothing that could make you feel at peace.

Sex is a very spiritual thing, you're giving your ALL to someone, you're basically exposing your inner secrets and feelings with someone that you couldn't give 2 fucks about. Sex is meant to be something special, a unique and powerful moment you share with a person you love. Not a person you just met or have talked with for a week.

Most ppl will call this cope but these are also the ppl that haven't had pussy in years. Some ppl like having sex as rabbid dogs. I for one do not. I want it to be special, I want to feel comfortable and connected to the person I'm doing it with. I see no point in hooking up with a foid who doesn't even deserve your life force in the first place.
This could also stem from the experiences I had with the person I loved the most in the whole world. That was SEX, it felt good, energizing and spiritual. Other foids simply do not compare.

Slaying is stupid and for cucks.
Low T faggots waste their unique sperm on useless bitches.

I'm ascending mentally starting now, no more drugs and booze, no more useless sex and getting my teenage love back.
I feel like karma will hit me really soon with the things I have done recently and it won't be light.

A happy family with the girl I love, a couple kids. Travelling, spending money on experiences rather than copes and materialistic bullshit.

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
time to listen to you bhai, i love you
good read

spend 5 minutes on r/survivinginfidelity and r/deadbedrooms is enough to break a motherfcker

you a bitch ass MF for bragging too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Tabula Rasa
A psyop by females to take care of them when they face the wall and want a family

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid