HINGE STANDOUTS: LONDON WOMEN (19TH JULY, 2024)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
All these women are 6ft+ HTN rugby player only. I would not date these women simply because they wouldn’t even glance at me
I checked London Hinge male standouts from my foidfish
Most are high MTN-HTN rugby or banker/tech type, with one Australian chad influencer called Lucas White or some shit

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Most are high MTN-HTN rugby or banker/tech type, with one Australian chad influencer called Lucas White or some shit
@AustinCutler @hypernormie

Fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I wish you luck indeed. tbh a lot of women aren't the real deal these days tbh

through a girl I met.
ur very right there are many trash women out there who belong to the .... but i respect the good ones !!!!

fuck my life, whenever i ask people they tell me the same i dont have girls in my friend group i only hang with weirdos

• +1
how does an average male looks like on hinge LIKE A REALLY AVERAGE ?

• +1
ur very right there are many trash women out there who belong to the .... but i respect the good ones !!!!
why do people in the UK idolise the bimbo look so much?
fuck my life, whenever i ask people they tell me the same i dont have girls in my friend group i only hang with weirdos
I am like this too

why do people in the UK idolise the bimbo look so much?

I am like this too
by bimbo look u mean that plastic white whore look ?

are u looksmatched with your wife ?

• +1
Can’t compete with successful HTNs
Why not?
I expected more chads
how does an average male looks like on hinge LIKE A REALLY AVERAGE ?
IMG 2542
IMG 2543
IMG 2544
IMG 2545

Definitely. Like in the op

she’s Htb
Has a natural look
im happy for u bhai

u didnt answer me tho for the question how males look like on hinge im really interested are they moggers or 99% of the time just an average random guy from the street and after 100th swipe u find 1 guy like u mentioned a "rugby player htn" ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Yup this is the average
All of these guys liked my foidfish
can u show me sum non average like htns or chads im also interested in them jfl

• +1
Reactions: N1666
First girl is so gorgeous

• JFL
  • +1
nice the lucas one is fake imo since he is a semi famous instagram influencer i highly doubt it would be his real profile jfl i would consider some of them MTNs also
yeah that's why I said I saw an australian influencer profile that's possibly a chadfish or run by his PR.
Which ones would you consider MTN or why?

All these men have very good jobs BTW

• +1
yeah that's why I said I saw an australian influencer profile that's possibly a chadfish or run by his PR.
Which ones would you consider MTN or why?

All these men have very good jobs BTW
so they job mog me even tho i have a degree brutal.... but Christian is MTN, Sam MTN, Carew MTN but insane body halo so it might carry him, Christoph same body halo but still MTN face wise, Noah MTN as well what are their jobs ?

• +1
so they job mog me even tho i have a degree brutal.... but Christian is MTN, Sam MTN, Carew MTN but insane body halo so it might carry him, Christoph same body halo but still MTN face wise, Noah MTN as well what are their jobs ?
Stuff like data scientist or finance related jobs

• +1
Why do you think these foids are picking them?

• Hmm...
Why do you think these foids are picking them?
are they picking them ? u dont know their rate or how much matches they got but they are all super NT and not nichemaxxed etc so an average foid prefers these type of guys.

• +1
are they picking them ? u dont know their rate or how much matches they got but they are all super NT and not nichemaxxed etc so an average foid prefers these type of guys.
they're on standouts, so these are the most popular profiles in central London
@SecularIslamist

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist and AustinCutler
they're on standouts, so these are the most popular profiles in central London
@SecularIslamist
what really ? it prooves again normie tier mogs on dating apps crazy....

• +1
@greycel thoughts on the male standouts (it's noted Lucas is an influencer)

you sure these are normie tier?
like im talkin about their whole aesthetic style, im kinda "nichemaxxed" like i wear baggy jeans and lots of "opium core" jfl, rick owens etc these guys are dressing casually and elegantly have a nice trimmed hairstyle while mine is super messy and if u go to the street u see shit ton of people like u sent me and lots of foid prefer these type of guys so that might be the case they are on the front row on a dating app

• +1
like im talkin about their whole aesthetic style, im kinda "nichemaxxed" like i wear baggy jeans and lots of "opium core" jfl, rick owens etc these guys are dressing casually and elegantly have a nice trimmed hairstyle while mine is super messy and if u go to the street u see shit ton of people like u sent me and lots of foid prefer these type of guys so that might be the case they are on the front row on a dating app
foids prefer the guy next door look? and what's Opium core
She is the one that scared me a little of them all
why?

what do you think of this nigga

on the right

foids prefer the guy next door look? and what's Opium core

why?
idk bro at this point what foids prefer do u know ken carson, playboi carti etc ?

• +1
why chadlite?

they prefer hurricanes
hurricanes are the best i also prefer hurricanes, idk thats a shit photo tho is it u ? his body is above average, he has good bones and i can see he could slay extremely easily basic girls

• +1
hurricanes are the best i also prefer hurricanes, idk thats a shit photo tho is it u ? his body is above average, he has good bones and i can see he could slay extremely easily basic girls
that's not me JFL + he matched with some plain jane LTB next door type + my high class ethnicfish
Thoughts?

• JFL
that's not me JFL + he matched with some plain jane LTB next door type + my high class ethnicfish
Thoughts?
i think it doesnt matter to him like i said earlier just be white theory prooved if u a girl u have infinite smv

• +1
  • JFL