HINGE STANDOUTS: LONDON WOMEN (19TH JULY, 2024)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Olivia by a long shot. Shanice in 2nf place.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not gonna lie, I consider them all average or ugly.

Okay, Olivia is okay but she is still not my type.

why?

why isn't she your type?
Brown eyes, she looks Italian and I prefer Scandinavian and Germanic women. Basically blonde hair and blue eyes with an attractive/cute face.

• +1
Brown eyes, she looks Italian and I prefer Scandinavian and Germanic women. Basically blonde hair and blue eyes with an attractive/cute face.
she's Slavic actually

Brown or red hair with green eyes are fine with me too. I also hate tattoos on women.

• +1
what about non european
Japanese, Chinese, Korean and some latinas I guess, I guess I could tolerate any Asian girl as long as she is gorgeous,perhaps even Middle Eastern and Indian but I wouldn't wanna reproduce with them because I couldn't guarantee my son would inherit my blue eyes or height. That one Kaufmann guy who is half Indian and half German just got lucky likeajeremy Meeks.

• +1
Japanese, Chinese, Korean and some latinas I guess, I guess I could tolerate any Asian girl as long as she is gorgeous,perhaps even Middle Eastern and Indian but I wouldn't wanna reproduce with them because I couldn't guarantee my son would inherit my blue eyes or height. That one Kaufmann guy who is half Indian and half German just got lucky likeajeremy Meeks.
a lot of MENAs have light eyes and squishy squishy mogs
I don't respond whenever you ask why.
I MATCHED WITH A PSL AUTIST NAMED ISAAC JFL

@Swarthy Knight

@Whatever

Sasha is for sure my pick, I’d say Poppy isn’t bad for 28 either. But wow, now I see why people on here complain about London so much. It’s insane the difference between the tall good looking guys in your other thread and these caked up LTB/MTBs.

• +1
Sasha is for sure my pick, I’d say Poppy isn’t bad for 28 either. But wow, now I see why people on here complain about London so much. It’s insane the difference between the tall good looking guys in your other thread and these caked up LTB/MTBs.
And do the caked up Beckies expect such guys? And complain they don’t get what they want to commit?

@Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?

bleugh!
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

• +1
I genuinely cant lie none of them mog overtly
its basic bitch after basic bitch
not one htb in sight, some could be argued to be htb's but see them without the angle frauding and makeup they're fucked
MTB classic
Sommer gets a wooden spoon for trying - how'd she even make it in
I guess Olivia seems to stand out the most

• +1
@St.TikTokcel

I genuinely cant lie none of them mog overtly
its basic bitch after basic bitch
not one htb in sight, some could be argued to be htb's but see them without the angle frauding and makeup they're fucked
MTB classic
Sommer gets a wooden spoon for trying - how'd she even make it in
Why would you say all look basic? And why do you think they’re popular profiles?
I guess Olivia seems to stand out the most
Why Olivia?

bimbo pheno brah, skin mostly and i don't like nose
Gotcha

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
@St.TikTokcel

Why would you say all look basic? And why do you think they’re popular profiles?

Why Olivia?

Gotcha
idk man becuase they're all MTB's with orange tanner on
olivia isnt orange
im not gonna overanalyse a girl
this thread is cuck haven

• +1
Why is it cuck haven jfl
every thread is cuck haven if we're sat here analysing women
im not here to obsess over what makes girls attractive and more importantly girls that would literally kill me if it meant they could sleep with a chad

• +1
every thread is cuck haven if we're sat here analysing women
im not here to obsess over what makes girls attractive and more importantly girls that would literally kill me if it meant they could sleep with a chad
They want commitment from Chad tho

They want commitment from Chad tho
ok? and when they realise that's not happening they cry for a few nights and have HTN's + feinding for the bc the average guy just throws his dick at anything giving them too much confidence so they never have to pursue a man in their life unless he's chad

• +1
ok? and when they realise that's not happening they cry for a few nights and have HTN's + feinding for the bc the average guy just throws his dick at anything giving them too much confidence so they never have to pursue a man in their life unless he's chad
I don’t get what you mean jfl