Hinge Standouts Slayers (most popular profiles) of North America in the year 2022. JFL at Beckies and sub5 women believing they can LTR these slayers.

Is it over for Americacels in 2022?

• Total voters
Chads on chads, good reality pill thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
I ain’t in London. And yeah JBW imo works for both men and women but JBW for men is mainly an dating app thing wheras JBW for women is a real life thing. Irl JBW isn’t as strong but on dating apps JBW is law (unless your mullato as seen in the standouts only non white guys getting women are mullatos and black guys who are quartercast with a white grandparent like Austin Dunham).

Just be either of these races and 6’2-3 in height and a 7/10 and you can slay

Yea I've noticed that, its very odd as most of my strongest IOI are from white women, and I'm not white. But online I do dog shit, I get cute white girl matches more then cute hispanics which is interesting. In real life hispanics like me but white girls its bipolar. Either they like me a lot, or ignore. But for the most part white foids prefer me for sure then hispanics. Its ironic cause this board said hispanics are like easy but I think for the whites. But it depends. Looks wise I would say majority of girls 90% want white, but in real life balls means a lot.

Its the only explanation for why I see short Mexican dudes ( 5ft 4 5ft 5 ) with cute brunettes. I see it sometimes at the clubs which is odd cause taller and more jacked Mexicans and whites and Arabs get triggered.

I've also seen at the gym some interactions of hispanics with white girls who were avg,and manlets in their late 20s talking to young college cuties and surprisingly the foids were not running away like their subhumans. They seemed into them which seemed odd, and I think we are reaching the turning point where if a girl doesn't involve herself with online dating or the bar/club scene, they respect balls more then purely looks/race.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Yea I've noticed that, its very odd as most of my strongest IOI are from white women, and I'm not white. But online I do dog shit, I get cute white girl matches more then cute hispanics which is interesting. In real life hispanics like me but white girls its bipolar. Either they like me a lot, or ignore. But for the most part white foids prefer me for sure then hispanics. Its ironic cause this board said hispanics are like easy but I think for the whites. But it depends. Looks wise I would say majority of girls 90% want white, but in real life balls means a lot.

Its the only explanation for why I see short Mexican dudes ( 5ft 4 5ft 5 ) with cute brunettes. I see it sometimes at the clubs which is odd cause taller and more jacked Mexicans and whites and Arabs get triggered.

I've also seen at the gym some interactions of hispanics with white girls who were avg,and manlets in their late 20s talking to young college cuties and surprisingly the foids were not running away like their subhumans. They seemed into them which seemed odd, and I think we are reaching the turning point where if a girl doesn't involve herself with online dating or the bar/club scene, they respect balls more then purely looks/race.
Hispanics are often the 2nd choice for white women who want something a little "exotic" but not too "exotic", from their POV.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ROTTING

Race is they second biggest factor in dating apps but as you said IRL race isn’t actually as important. 99% of the white girls who reject non whites on dating apps based on their race would prob be open to a 6/10 black or ethnic hitting on them in a nightclub. This is why non whites should just pretend dating apps don’t exist they fo nothing but crush your self esteem when otherwise you would be slaying irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Yellowskies
Race is they second biggest factor in dating apps but as you said IRL race isn’t actually as important. 99% of the white girls who reject non whites on dating apps based on their race would prob be open to a 6/10 black or ethnic hitting on them in a nightclub. This is why non whites should just pretend dating apps don’t exist they fo nothing but crush your self esteem when otherwise you would be slaying irl
Yea its weird, and dont get me wrong, even when I swipe equally for whites and hispanics I get a higher match rate with white girls. But its overall peanuts compared to a white chad ( I'm in america btw ).

Now here is where it gets complicated. I noticed that in areas with higher >80% non hispanic whites, I get a lot more matches with cute white foids. I also found overall the best areas to be with the highest white population and black population, so Ohio ended up being suprisngly good, as did west Virginia, Kentucky. The rural states also were a lot higher match rate with cute white foids. Dakotas, Wyoming, idaho, utah, vermouth,maine did better by a decent margin compared to Tehas california.

Only place that had decent results despite minorities was parts of california, like San Diego area, northern coast area, as well as oregeon and Washington. Probably cause liberal foids.

TL:DR- a minority that is aesthetic can in certain areas can find significantly higher succes even with their own country. Exotic being the key factor. If your hispanic/Arab then your features are most valued in a state with low hispanics.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yea its weird, and dont get me wrong, even when I swipe equally for whites and hispanics I get a higher match rate with white girls. But its overall peanuts compared to a white chad ( I'm in america btw ).

Now here is where it gets complicated. I noticed that in areas with higher >80% non hispanic whites, I get a lot more matches with cute white foids. I also found overall the best areas to be with the highest white population and black population, so Ohio ended up being suprisngly good, as did west Virginia, Kentucky. The rural states also were a lot higher match rate with cute white foids. Dakotas, Wyoming, idaho, utah, vermouth,maine did better by a decent margin compared to Tehas california.

Only place that had decent results despite minorities was parts of california, like San Diego area, northern coast area, as well as oregeon and Washington. Probably cause liberal foids.

TL:DR- a minority that is aesthetic can in certain areas can find significantly higher succes even with their own country. Exotic being the key factor. If your hispanic/Arab then your features are most valued in a state with low hispanics.
Idc about the race of woman I get as long as she looks good I’m happy, the problem is that. Most of the women are subhuman or fat and therefore not worth it

Idc about the race of woman I get as long as she looks good I’m happy, the problem is that. Most of the women are subhuman or fat and therefore not worth it
Did you see the mog battle between female Hinge Standouts I posted?

What percentage of the guys U swiped on were Chads?

Also do Scandinavia, I need suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What percentage of the guys U swiped on were Chads?

Also do Scandinavia, I need suifuel
I didn't swipe on any of them
Didn't let me operate outside of Anglo countries

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Chicago is a city where 2/3s of the population is black or hispanic and Chad is STILL the beauty standard
True. I don't know what to say anymore. Beckies and fat women demanding these sorts of men.

Which city would you say is the most brutal?

Did you see my female Standouts thread?

@IwantToLooksMaxx

True. I don't know what to say anymore. Beckies and fat women demanding these sorts of men.

Which city would you say is the most brutal?

Did you see my female Standouts thread?
It's the same storyline no matter the city. Women of all races are looking for a white Chad with very little variation.

Wonder how the Hinge Standouts would compare to the top profiles on Tinder and Bumble.

• +1
It's the same storyline no matter the city. Women of all races are looking for a white Chad with very little variation.

Wonder how the Hinge Standouts would compare to the top profiles on Tinder and Bumble.
I've done a thread on the top tinder profiles in the UK

High appeal guys in usa
This proves lower third >>>> hunter eyes @looksmaxxer234 @OOGABOOGA @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, OOGABOOGA, Looks234 and 1 other person
1646162250666-png.1570746

Nailed it

@PearlHandledDeck

The Rock Clapping GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Xangsane
@Xangsane

When I first used hinge, I was only shown landwhales and ugly as fuck girls and trannies. But now after 2 weeks I think? I'm seeing MTB/HTB mostly with the odd stacylite. What is up with that?

• +1
@Xangsane

When I first used hinge, I was only shown landwhales and ugly as fuck girls and trannies. But now after 2 weeks I think? I'm seeing MTB/HTB mostly with the odd stacylite. What is up with that?
I've made a thread on female Hinge Standouts profiles

Predict what they look like

I've made a thread on female Hinge Standouts profiles

Predict what they look like
wdym predict, predict for who? The chads?

• +1
Is the Chicago lineup the most sui inducing?
Na they’re all pretty same
Life fuel for me tbh bcz I have nice lower third and hair but no hunter eyes

I once changed my location to Florida for couple of hours to see what type of girls are there and got lots of likes from stacylites, get likes in Canada too but not that many

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Looks234 and Deleted member 14160
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Xangsane and Looks234
I don't know why people reject your experiments when they are probably the most comprehensive ones to have ever been done.

• Love it
I don't know why people reject your experiments when they are probably the most comprehensive ones to have ever been done.
Thank you :love::love::love::love:
In what way would you say they're comprehensive?

Na they’re all pretty same
Life fuel for me tbh bcz I have nice lower third and hair but no hunter eyes

I once changed my location to Florida for couple of hours to see what type of girls are there and got lots of likes from stacylites, get likes in Canada too but not that many
You do have a mogger face though

Canadian preferences are weird tbh. American girls love classic chads like these guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Thank you :love::love::love::love:
In what way would you say they're comprehensive?
You put a lot of effort into your tinder experiments. Preparing morphs, bios etc. You account for variables such as location and age as well. After doing them, you prepare detailed reports with the estimated PSL of each of the subjects and their results.

Yet people still cope and deny your findings.

• Love it

Canadian preferences are weird tbh. American girls love classic chads like these guys
He proves the blackpill. Some of his points about overrating on this website are legit. Imo, -1 PSL from whatever ratings you get here and that's what your actual rating is.

• +1
You put a lot of effort into your tinder experiments. Preparing morphs, bios etc. You account for variables such as location and age as well. After doing them, you prepare detailed reports with the estimated PSL of each of the subjects and their results.

Yet people still cope and deny your findings.
Thank you! I'm getting Standouts of UK cities and will be making a compilation of them.

I switched location to usa this morning and first Stacylite I sent like to messaged me first
9D68A98A 0D3A 43D9 B779 8F8549179F03
… get messages like this in Canada too but seems more common in usa @OOGABOOGA @looksmaxxer234 @gamma Canadian girls want recessed guys :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Looks234 and Xangsane
I switched location to usa this morning and first Stacylite I sent like to messaged me first View attachment 1572870… get messages like this in Canada too but seems more common in usa @OOGABOOGA @looksmaxxer234 @gamma Canadian girls want recessed guys :Comfy:
do you have a better pic pls?

do you have a better pic pls?
Pics of girl ? I unmatched

Tbh I unmatched bcz didn’t wanna tell her I’m faking location … I match with hot girls here too but point is match rate seems higher there , but can’t really tell unless I switch location for atleast few days or a week

• JFL

Tbh I unmatched bcz didn’t wanna tell her I’m faking location … I match with hot girls here too but point is match rate seems higher there , but can’t really tell unless I switch location for atleast few days or a week
Fairs, not a problem :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

This nigga changes his location to a city 5 times bigger and acts like it’s interesting news when he gets more matches, so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane