Hinge Standouts Slayers (most popular profiles) of North America in the year 2022. JFL at Beckies and sub5 women believing they can LTR these slayers.

Is it over for Americacels in 2022?

• Total voters
LONDON TINDER SLAYERS 2022: https://looksmax.org/threads/tindercels-this-is-your-competition-london-2022.452520/

Q) What are Hinge Standouts?
A) The most popular (typically top 10%) of profiles in your area.

NB: However, some days it can show you people within your league, sometimes they'd show you people far out of your league. It depends on the day. The people from your Standouts that typically return to your regular (Discovery) feed within a couple of days are people within your league though. The ones that don't are out of your league.

Therefore, this means the profiles featured on this post = top profiles of major North American cities, in the year 2022, found on my Stacyfish. In other words, these are the guys that foids want.

Since Hinge is marketed as an LTR app, it would naturally attract foids, since they tend to strongly favour LTRs over STRs/hookups/casual dating/FWBs.

On the Hinge subreddit, you can count endless stories about foids complaining about their Hinge date ghosting them/not committing to them. These foids are often in their mid-20s, yuppie types and want an LTR (typically with a yuppie Chad).

What these foids don't know is that more of them go to University than us men. Foids tend to want to date across or above in terms of status, and of course with them being picky in looks, it won't work in their favours, especially not in major cities where the exact same guys they want have too many options, causing them to act like whiny, bitter cats towards one another:

View attachment 1570730

@PrinterAndFaxMachin explains the sorts of foids that like to use the app Hinge, typically yuppie Chad-chasing foids that cope with "muh career":
View attachment 1570746
JFL at these "highly-educated" MTB foids that like to present themselves as HQNP, taking pics in swanky bars, who think they deserve a yuppie Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: exactly why they move to a large city. To get the yuppie Chad of their dreams. This foid is a Hinge user on Reddit, complaing about how "only unattractive" and unkempt guys like her profile, and gets ignored by her dreamy yuppie Chad:

View attachment 1570756View attachment 1570761

Anyway, onto the Standouts Slayers. I can't fit them all onto this post, but I will post them in subsequent posts on this thread. The vast majority are yuppies/uni grads, or models/

NYC:
View attachment 1570770
View attachment 1570771View attachment 1570772View attachment 1570773

Looks like @ArvidGustavsson JFL:
View attachment 1570775View attachment 1570776View attachment 1570777View attachment 1570779View attachment 1570780View attachment 1570782

View attachment 1570783View attachment 1570785View attachment 1570786View attachment 1570787View attachment 1570788

View attachment 1570790View attachment 1570791View attachment 1570792View attachment 1570793

View attachment 1570794View attachment 1570797
RIP anyone who's sub 5 , to even think, that they can even hypothetically imagine themselves in another universe about getting ONE match

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
RIP anyone who's sub 5 , to even think, that they can even hypothetically imagine themselves in another universe about getting ONE match
5 psl or out of 10?

he is not tyrone and he is even small/ average
Still lifefuel for BBCcels
The black dude called Geraldo is a Tyrone ffs. Users on this site barely know how to rate black men. Do you think the average black men looks anywhere close to him? You must be delusional. He's shorter than most of the guys, but still very good looking - his pictures are just goofy; he'd look much better in a picture with proper angles and lighting.

• +1
99% of these guys would be ignored in the UK

• So Sad
The black dude called Geraldo is a Tyrone ffs. Users on this site barely know how to rate black men. Do you think the average black men looks anywhere close to him? You must be delusional. He's shorter than most of the guys, but still very good looking - his pictures are just goofy; he'd look much better in a picture with proper angles and lighting.
@Korea What do you rate Geraldo?
I do agree this site doesn't know how to rate black men very well - they're generally better with white or curries

• +1
Reactions: Korea and fogdart

• So Sad

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
Race is they second biggest factor in dating apps but as you said IRL race isn’t actually as important. 99% of the white girls who reject non whites on dating apps based on their race would prob be open to a 6/10 black or ethnic hitting on them in a nightclub. This is why non whites should just pretend dating apps don’t exist they fo nothing but crush your self esteem when otherwise you would be slaying irl
If a white girl is not open to dating blacks/ethnics on a dating app, she will just use the black/ethnic guy for attention or at most a make out in the club and it ends there.

• +1
If a white girl is not open to dating blacks/ethnics on a dating app, she will just use the black/ethnic guy for attention or at most a make out in the club and it ends there.
Most white girls just use BBCs and ethnics (unless currycel betabuxxers for Slavic foids) for short-term stuff it seems

Most white girls just use BBCs and ethnics (unless currycel betabuxxers for Slavic foids) for short-term stuff it seems
Not true if the BBC or ethnic guy has a good background ie. college educated and has a decent job or future prospects. The BBCs used for STRs are usually the bad boy thugs with shitty future prospects and no college education.

• +1
Not true if the BBC or ethnic guy has a good background ie. college educated and has a decent job or future prospects. The BBCs used for STRs are usually the bad boy thugs with shitty future prospects and no college education.
Even at uni most BBCs sadly were used for STRs by white women. Most of my friends are college educated BBCs and sadly fall under this trap - the non-Muslim ones.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zan and fogdart
There's just no amount of surgeries that can get me anywhere near these dudes.
What the fuck is going on man

• +1
Reactions: zan and Xangsane
I also found overall the best areas to be with the highest white population and black population, so Ohio ended up being suprisngly good, as did west Virginia, Kentucky. The rural states also were a lot higher match rate with cute white foids. Dakotas, Wyoming, idaho, utah, vermouth,maine
Legit I noticed this too when I swiped in Midwestern states

Some chick I matched with said “they don’t make guys like you in my area” lol

Location is key for black guys

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Legit I noticed this too when I swiped in Midwestern states

Some chick I matched with said “they don’t make guys like you in my area” lol

Location is key for black guys
Would argue location is key for all minority men. If you think the midwest is good then look abroad, specifically Finland and Denmark and Norway. The only downside is you would get depressed knowing you can't relocate their.

Add to that Eastern Europe as well. America is shit for minorities tbh. But midwest especially is much better then the areas of Texas and california and florida.

You also have less entitlement due to lower populations= less hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and tyronelite
  • +1
@Korea What do you rate Geraldo?
I do agree this site doesn't know how to rate black men very well - they're generally better with white or curries
The forum doesn't know how to rate black guys.

@fogdart calling him 6 PSL is a prime example.

He's no higher than 5.5 PSL.

• +1

Who would you say are chads?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
If I, a guy who is barely 5’11, can get away with saying I’m 6’, it is safe to assume that I could put 6’ on hinge and no one would bat an eye right

Many of those 6’0 guys are probably 5’10/5’11, no way that many people are 6’0 on the dot

• +1
Jacques & Justin
HTNs?

It's so hilarious some boneless PSL 4 foid who's been run over believes she deserves these men

• JFL
HTNs?

It's so hilarious some boneless PSL 4 foid who's been run over believes she deserves these men
I think most of them are mid tier chadlites tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
I find this laughable. Why on earth does some PSL 4 foid believe she deserves these men for LTR?

• JFL
Yeah usually the bigger the population the more likely you’ll come across chads
And that's why foids move to big cities after they graduate college

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
Would argue location is key for all minority men. If you think the midwest is good then look abroad, specifically Finland and Denmark and Norway. The only downside is you would get depressed knowing you can't relocate their.

Add to that Eastern Europe as well. America is shit for minorities tbh. But midwest especially is much better then the areas of Texas and california and florida.

You also have less entitlement due to lower populations= less hypergamy.
And that's why foids move to big cities after they graduate college

• JFL
Most of them are white chadlites

Just change your race, get a jaw implant and canthoplasty theory?

• +1
Most of them are white chadlites

Just change your race, get a jaw implant and canthoplasty theory?
Why do subhuman foids believe they're entitled to an ltr with these niggas

Why do subhuman foids believe they're entitled to an ltr with these niggas
All ppl feel like they're entitled to ppl that mog them to an extent

• JFL
  • +1

He's not Broderick Hunter tier nor Beckford tier, but he's definitely Tyrone compared to your everyday black guy on the street. anyway, I'll pm you to rate some black guys for me.

• +1
Muh mid tier chadlites bcz only psl autists can decide what’s attractive :soy::soy::soy: @looksmaxxer234 @sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Xangsane and Looks234
Muh mid tier chadlites bcz only psl autists can decide what’s attractive :soy::soy::soy: @looksmaxxer234 @sytyl
I don't even use the PSL Scale lmao.

LONDON TINDER SLAYERS 2022: https://looksmax.org/threads/tindercels-this-is-your-competition-london-2022.452520/

Q) What are Hinge Standouts?
A) The most popular (typically top 10%) of profiles in your area.

NB: However, some days it can show you people within your league, sometimes they'd show you people far out of your league. It depends on the day. The people from your Standouts that typically return to your regular (Discovery) feed within a couple of days are people within your league though. The ones that don't are out of your league.

Therefore, this means the profiles featured on this post = top profiles of major North American cities, in the year 2022, found on my Stacyfish. In other words, these are the guys that foids want.

Since Hinge is marketed as an LTR app, it would naturally attract foids, since they tend to strongly favour LTRs over STRs/hookups/casual dating/FWBs.

On the Hinge subreddit, you can count endless stories about foids complaining about their Hinge date ghosting them/not committing to them. These foids are often in their mid-20s, yuppie types and want an LTR (typically with a yuppie Chad).

What these foids don't know is that more of them go to University than us men. Foids tend to want to date across or above in terms of status, and of course with them being picky in looks, it won't work in their favours, especially not in major cities where the exact same guys they want have too many options, causing them to act like whiny, bitter cats towards one another:

View attachment 1570730

@PrinterAndFaxMachin explains the sorts of foids that like to use the app Hinge, typically yuppie Chad-chasing foids that cope with "muh career":
View attachment 1570746
JFL at these "highly-educated" MTB foids that like to present themselves as HQNP, taking pics in swanky bars, who think they deserve a yuppie Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: exactly why they move to a large city. To get the yuppie Chad of their dreams. This foid is a Hinge user on Reddit, complaing about how "only unattractive" and unkempt guys like her profile, and gets ignored by her dreamy yuppie Chad:

View attachment 1570756View attachment 1570761

Anyway, onto the Standouts Slayers. I can't fit them all onto this post, but I will post them in subsequent posts on this thread. The vast majority are yuppies/uni grads, or models/

NYC:
View attachment 1570770
View attachment 1570771View attachment 1570772View attachment 1570773

Looks like @ArvidGustavsson JFL:
View attachment 1570775View attachment 1570776View attachment 1570777View attachment 1570779View attachment 1570780View attachment 1570782

View attachment 1570783View attachment 1570785View attachment 1570786View attachment 1570787View attachment 1570788

View attachment 1570790View attachment 1570791View attachment 1570792View attachment 1570793

View attachment 1570794View attachment 1570797
@SwedishMeatball these men more to your taste?

• WTF
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Nah he almost looks curry in the first pic and he has elements of the geeky black guy archtype

• +1
There is a life lesson here. A few actually.

See how women treat hot guys? They're proactive. They message first. If you're not getting that kind of treatment, she is settling for you. So you can't trust her.

i wish i could look like + be with one of these guys

@Debetro Im going to look like one of these guys after my bimax and implants

• +1
Reactions: Debetro