HipPill

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I have 140cm circumference, 24,5 bideltoid frame but because of my feminine ugly hip, i don't look aesthetic. I just look huge.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, JosephGarrot123 and isis_Bleach
and there is no surgery like hip reduction.

• So Sad
Reactions: ilyess
Over if your hip is wider than your torso

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
over for kleinfeltercels

• JFL
I have 140cm circumference, 24,5 bideltoid frame but because of my feminine ugly hip, i don't look aesthetic. I just look huge.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
24.5 inches bideltoid???

bro is a Dragon ball character

no one cares, fix your face

I’d rather have that than have narrow clavicles and hips

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and randomvanish
hip pill sucks, but if you're not Asian or black, 98% chance of wider hips than waist. Who cares

Does wearing a waist belt all day help with getting narrow waist?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
It is a warrior trait broo

• Hmm...
hip pill sucks, but if you're not Asian or black, 98% chance of wider hips than waist. Who cares
yeah but i have tiny waist with broad hip. it looks retarded

24.5 bideltoid is BS. 99 percentile is 23 inches.

I think waist trainers works just not very healthy
Even if it works it would be very minimal and wouldnt be healthy as you say and i am not even talking about how most women wouldnt care about this

Last edited:
based
I have wide hips and shoulders, therefore looking like spongebob

• So Sad
  • JFL
based
I have wide hips and shoulders, therefore looking like spongebob
exactly. also that makes me look short and i'm already 5'9

The main problem of white hips is that the less body fat you have - the bigger they look like because of smaller waist. So if you are widehipcel you should train your abdominal muscles, do make your waist more muscular

The main problem of white hips is that the less body fat you have - the bigger they look like because of smaller waist. So if you are widehipcel you should train your abdominal muscles, do make your waist more muscular
yeah i have a female model type tiny waist when i was really thin. i'm now muscular with wide shoulders, isn't tiny waist is better when muscular ?

@randomvanish this study, but it's super flawed as it does not account for low prenatal T, hypogonadism or klinefelters, gooks, and HGH deficiencies.
images-30-jpeg.1175201

exactly. also that makes me look short and i'm already 5'9
not a bad height, can fraud to 5'11. Btw wide hips + wide shoulders is actually not feminine. Wide pelvis helps you hold weights, you must have a great potential in martial arts and weight lifting. Wide pelvis is a warrior trait, as one has mentioned

• Love it
@randomvanish this study, but it's super flawed as it does not account for low prenatal T, hypogonadism or klinefelters, gooks, and HGH deficiencies.
images-30-jpeg.1175201
is that done by military soldiers or random people?

not a bad height, can fraud to 5'11. Btw wide hips + wide shoulders is actually not feminine. Wide pelvis helps you hold weights, you must have a great potential in martial arts and weight lifting. Wide pelvis is a warrior trait, as one has mentioned
strange i'm not really powerful but i look like i am. i'm hoping for gaining more muscle so i can look more dom maybe.

What matters more is the shape of your clavicles.

holy shit 140cm is legit death tier, not even 300lb black women have hips that size. Not even exaggerating. I'm sorry but its over

holy shit 140cm is legit death tier, not even 300lb black women have hips that size. Not even exaggerating. I'm sorry but its over
dgandy2_v_5aug11_pa_b-2-jpg.1173415

harshit-godha-3-jpeg.1173414

Gandy claviclemogged by a curry.

• +1
  • JFL
that's my shoulder cirfumference

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
How do you measure hips?

I sort of have the same problem but its not that bad.
The trick is to train your obliques. It will make you blocky but, i think blocky is more masculine than semi hour glass figure think of something like this.
I morphed my obliques a tad bit bigger and arleady looks better

Attachments

• 1624135883851.png
    1624135883851.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 22
There should be some surgery to transform females hips to males by cutting and moving some inner bones of pelvis, changing femur angle of legs and eventually replacing hip joint