Hispanic/Latino isn't a race.

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
Imagine if I said that George Bush, Bobby Jindal, and Herman Cain were all the same race/ethnicity since they're "Anglos" who come from an English-speaking culture. That sounds ridiculous! It is clear that George Bush is White, Bobby Jindal is Indian (from India), and Herman Cain is Black. They look visually different and each one faces different racial and sociological issues. But that is what this whole Hispanic/Latino identity is doing! It is claiming that Cameron Diaz, David Ortiz, and Evo Morales have a similar racial/ethnic background. Sure, you can argue that there are cultural, linguistic, and religious similarities between the two, but there are also cultural, linguistic, and religious similarities between White Americans and Black Americans and they don't get grouped up as the same ethnicity under some "British" identity.

So this whole Hispanic/Latino thing has been this long running euphemistic attempt to avoid calling the brown people coming from Latin America what most of them really are, mixed-race and instead you have this obfuscating "Hispanic" neologism that arbitrarily groups individuals of different races together just because of nationality and inadvertently gives minority representation to a bunch of people who are genetically 95+% European instead of the dark-skinned ones. White Hispanics are white period. Black Hispanics are Black period. The actual race of most people in Latin America is Mestizo which is a half-white and indigenous person. Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and Brazil are full of mulattoes which are half-white and half-black people.

Here are some important infographics:

7t2zy1w1nhn91.png

So from now on, please don't use the term Hispanic/Latino outside of linguistic contexts. The experience of a brown-haired green-eyed Spaniard named Martin Sheen is nothing like the experience of a dark-skinned Mayan man named Moctezuma Xochitl from Guatemala; even if both of them speak Spanish. Whenever people talk about Latinas, I get annoyed because I have no idea if they're talking about some White chick with an accent or a fat and brown-skinned squatemalan.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 20581 and 5 others
not a molecule
the latinx race is proud of their heritage and culture

Imagine if I said that George Bush, Bobby Jindal, and Herman Cain were all the same race/ethnicity since they're "Anglos" who come from an English-speaking culture. That sounds ridiculous! It is clear that George Bush is White, Bobby Jindal is Indian (from India), and Herman Cain is Black. They look visually different and each one faces different racial and sociological issues. But that is what this whole Hispanic/Latino identity is doing! It is claiming that Cameron Diaz, David Ortiz, and Evo Morales have a similar racial/ethnic background. Sure, you can argue that there are cultural, linguistic, and religious similarities between the two, but there are also cultural, linguistic, and religious similarities between White Americans and Black Americans and they don't get grouped up as the same ethnicity under some "British" identity.

So this whole Hispanic/Latino thing has been this long running euphemistic attempt to avoid calling the brown people coming from Latin America what most of them really are, mixed-race and instead you have this obfuscating "Hispanic" neologism that arbitrarily groups individuals of different races together just because of nationality and inadvertently gives minority representation to a bunch of people who are genetically 95+% European instead of the dark-skinned ones. White Hispanics are white period. Black Hispanics are Black period. The actual race of most people in Latin America is Mestizo which is a half-white and indigenous person. Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and Brazil are full of mulattoes which are half-white and half-black people.

Here are some important infographics:

7t2zy1w1nhn91.png

So from now on, please don't use the term Hispanic/Latino outside of linguistic contexts. The experience of a brown-haired green-eyed Spaniard named Martin Sheen is nothing like the experience of a dark-skinned Mayan man named Moctezuma Xochitl from Guatemala; even if both of them speak Spanish. Whenever people talk about Latinas, I get annoyed because I have no idea if they're talking about some White chick with an accent or a fat and brown-skinned squatemalan.

chille isn’t white

Guyana and Suriname are mullato/black

Brazil is ironically White… with some mullato and indiano and blacko

Most people know this. And this applies to pretty much everyone. Even if someone says they're "Hispanic" or "latin" or "south American", it's usually always followed up with "from where" since most people acknowledge the differences in culture and ethnic backgrounds. Literally no one is dumb enough to think a cuban has the same background as a Mexican or a Brazilian, etc. Atleast not in America where we're literally surrounded by so many latin-american people.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and gymmaxedhorse
What are they then

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and NT Master
I don't give a shit. I make my threads for me and others to use as resources. Not everything in life can be eloquently described in two sentences. If the concept of reading a whopping 3 paragraphs offends you, then fuck off to Twitter.
What are they then
What race are US citizens? What race are English speakers? The answer to that question is the same as the answer to yours.

chille isn’t white

Read demographic statistics. Guyana and Suriname have a plurality of Indians. Chile is also majority-White but the Latin American definition of White is looser than the European one. Brazil varies but the Pardo and White population are pretty much equal. I just marked them as mulatto because most Brazilians are part-Black and anyone who has been there knows that Brazil in general ain't majority-White like the USA or even Cuba is.

Most people know this. And this applies to pretty much everyone. Even if someone says they're "Hispanic" or "latin" or "south American", it's usually always followed up with "from where" since most people acknowledge the differences in culture and ethnic backgrounds. Literally no one is dumb enough to think a cuban has the same background as a Mexican or a Brazilian, etc. Atleast not in America where we're literally surrounded by so many latin-american people.
Most US citizens definitely don't know this. Even a lot of the Mexicans there don't even know what a Mestizo is. Americans can tell that the people in Guatemala look different than the people in Spain but that just leads them to calling the Spanish speakers in Central America Hispanic and being confused why people from Spain aren't brown skinned.

Last edited:
i want to fuck a zambo girls shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Kamui
High iq for this forum

I don't give a shit. I make my threads for me and others to use as resources. Not everything in life can be eloquently described in two sentences. If the concept of reading a whopping 3 paragraphs offends you, then fuck off to Twitter.

What race are US citizens? What race are English speakers? The answer to that question is the same as the answer to yours.

Read demographic statistics. Guyana and Suriname have a plurality of Indians. Chile is also majority-White but the Latin American definition of White is looser than the European one. Brazil varies but the Pardo and White population are pretty much equal. I just marked them as mulatto because most Brazilians are part-Black and anyone who has been there knows that Brazil in general ain't majority-White like the USA or even Cuba is.
Still incorrect even Suriname has curries but still blacks are almsot neck and neck in pop.

Pardons are mostly MED white passing like @Bvnny. therofre Brazil is Unironically as where as the UK if pardo can larp as such.

I thought Chileans would be native due to sharing a border with Peruvians which’s re fully native

Still incorrect even Suriname has curries but still blacks are almsot neck and neck in pop.

Pardons are mostly MED white passing like @Bvnny. therofre Brazil is Unironically as where as the UK if pardo can larp as such.

I thought Chileans would be native due to sharing a border with Peruvians which’s re fully native
13682844 AD17 4948 9953 B93B0120EB55

Most US citizens definitely don't know this. Even a lot of the Mexicans there don't even know what a Mestizo is. Americans can tell that the people in Guatemala look different than the people in Spain but that just leads them to calling the Spanish speakers in Central America Hispanic and being confused why people from Spain aren't brown skinned.
r u from chile?

I don't think most mixed brazilians are white-passing lol, from personal experience I would say most white-brazilians look rather "quadroon" instead.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NT Master and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't think most mixed brazilians are white-passing lol, from personal experience I would say most white-brazilians look rather "quadroon" instead.
Cap. I seen many Whire Brazilians in the UK even here in Europe they can pass as white. Most look whiter than you

Ok, sure. But we are kind of stuck with the demographic data collected over the past 50 years. For example in Puerto Rico most Black persons have identified as hispanic for decades even though they are clearly black.

what i got out of this thread: zambos must look gross irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Cap. I seen many Whire Brazilians in the UK even here in Europe they can pass as white. Most look whiter than you
The brazilians that travel to the UK are wealthy brazilians, they don't represent the average white-brazilian lol

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 1851, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 1 other person
most latinx look the same except for dravidians like @Manchild

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
chille isn’t white

I’ve only met one Chilean and she was blonde haired blue eyed

South Americans are unironically whiter than north cuckmericans who look like this
145691DC 0369 4E91 811A B9026EB587DE

@Beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
we are all black
periodt

Most self-identified "brancos" have a lot of european ancestry(most are mixed to some degree thought),off course they look euro(for the most part).
There is no way that pardos will be perceived as anything white,specially in anglo land.
Pardos are people like Hulk,Ronaldo Nazario...

Most self-identified "brancos" have a lot of european ancestry(most are mixed to some degree thought),off course they look euro(for the most part).
There is no way that pardos will be perceived as anything white,specially in anglo land.
Pardos are people like Hulk,Ronaldo Nazario...
They can pass as med… to us guys with that pheno are just Spanish people. Maybe not in Iberia but most will just assume that’s the case

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice

trazamassa2.jpg

This is what an average crowd full of Brazilian Pardos look like. They certainly aren't White-passing or Mediterranean passing. They pretty much look like light-skinned negroes. Unless by Mediterranean you really mean mixed North Africans.

Peru is also majority-Mestizo as well. The only country in the Americas where most people are fully indigenous is Bolivia.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
trazamassa2.jpg

This is what an average crowd full of Brazilian Pardos look like. They certainly aren't White-passing or Mediterranean passing. They pretty much look like light-skinned negroes. Unless by Mediterranean you really mean mixed North Africans.

Peru is also majority-Mestizo as well. The only country in the Americas where most people are fully indigenous is Bolivia.
Full of shit you are indeed
F15FCC3A 626D 482E A546 E43616608A2B
0E58C9CC F6E2 475D 89E7 0EF556FC1175

Yes lightskin blacks indeed… fucking retard

Amazing, I posted an entire crowd full of brown faces and you retorted with ... two pictures of cherrypicked brown-skinned women. What was your point exactly?
A crowd of brown faces…. Not a crowd of people EXACALLY identifying as “pardo” is it dumbass
Here’s another one and I got this from typing in “pardo Brazil” into Google. Now I wanna see what your dumbass says
A206511F B78D 4CD3 A6ED F79B9364C8AE

Only Americans really think Hispanic/Latino is a race.

I'm from Europe and no one here does really.

Vast majority of Hispanics don't pass as white tbh. It's easier to group them in a nebulous term like Hispanic

All of them are spics to me

Vast majority of Hispanics don't pass as white tbh. It's easier to group them in a nebulous term like Hispanic
There is already a more accurate term to describe non-White Hispanics. 95% of the time, they are Mestizos. For the other 5%, they are either Black or Natives.

There is already a more accurate term to describe non-White Hispanics. 95% of the time, they are Mestizos. For the other 5%, they are either Black or Natives.
What does "white hispanic" even mean? Vast majority of the time I see hispanics that consider themselves white, they don't look white at all, they look clearly ethnic