Historycels: where did it go from simply being able to do the job/go home to having to be "charismatic"/"be a good fit"/be your bosses best fwiend?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Like my mom knew LEGIT Nazis (Not twitter nazis but from the American Nazi Party) YET were hired for years by a Jewish owned steal mill. These guys also held down jobs/had their own businesses I believe. Keep in mind it was a somewhat liberal state too! The jews hated them but they would always say: "NGL these motherfuckers work hard!" But now its like you have to be a Don Juan on the job/be likeable and make the ladies cum! Plus in 2022 a Jew would be DISOWNED from their family for hiring a Nazi lol.

Jokes aside my theory is that it can simply be divided like this

Wants V.S Needs

So post WWII there was a shortage of males.

Needs:
  • Don't be a retard
  • hold down a job
  • trainable
  • not a pussy
So there was a LOT more wiggle room. you could be black. (black males had higher employment back then). You could be a racist Nazi (as long as you toned it down/did not act out/display your swastika tattoos on the job).

However in 2022/more advanced times people have more WANTS and can afford to be picky

Wants:
  • have a 10 inch dick
  • be Don Juan
  • If women close their eyes they can see you making them cum
  • Work all hours for low pay
  • Give the company a positive image
  • Be friends with everyone
  • Be an efficient worker
  • Did I mention make the 40 year old divorced H.R cunt cum?
Also in the olden days people were LESS atomized and had their own group of friends outside of work so they did not shit where they ate. At that Jewish owned steel mill the Jews had their own buddies at Synagogue and the Nazis had their own buddies else where. However since 2007 recession work hours are being ramped up! people have SCARCE free time in essence the ONLY people they interact with are people at work so now they want to be FWIENDS with their coworkers! Its sad

-Problem is if you are not this "Don Juan" it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a job these days!

-discuss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 21620, Mouthbreath and 5 others
I don't know, I don't care about coworkers I'm just in it for the money.

I don't know, I don't care about coworkers I'm just in it for the money.
yes obviously but why does your job expect you to be like that? why is it nearly impossible to get a job if you are not a Don Juan

id suck on old roast beef flaps for a good job

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
sometimes poo is stinky

@Tinydragon98 wazzup

@Tinydragon98 wazzup
hows it been dude. Fuck man its liteeally the second week of summer and i havent hung out with any one its so over. Do u have any ideas for cope? that are non drug related my nigga i cope at the gym and play league of legends rn aside LDARing all day

hows it been dude. Fuck man its liteeally the second week of summer and i havent hung out with any one its so over. Do u have any ideas for cope? that are non drug related my nigga i cope at the gym and play league of legends rn aside LDARing all day
lmao nah i just finished job contract 2 weeks ago, havent left my basement since.

spend every waking second of the day on this site + fall asleep to blackpill videos. its brutally over for me

idk any other good copes otherwise id be doing them tbh. we must brainstorm some

• +1
Like my mom knew LEGIT Nazis (Not twitter nazis but from the American Nazi Party) YET were hired for years by a Jewish owned steal mill. These guys also held down jobs/had their own businesses I believe. Keep in mind it was a somewhat liberal state too! The jews hated them but they would always say: "NGL these motherfuckers work hard!" But now its like you have to be a Don Juan on the job/be likeable and make the ladies cum! Plus in 2022 a Jew would be DISOWNED from their family for hiring a Nazi lol.

Wants V.S Needs

Needs:
  • Don't be a retard
  • hold down a job
  • trainable
  • not a pussy
So there was a LOT more wiggle room. you could be black. (black males had higher employment back then). You could be a racist Nazi (as long as you toned it down/did not act out/display your swastika tattoos on the job).

However in 2022/more advanced times people have more WANTS and can afford to be picky

Wants:
  • have a 10 inch dick
  • be Don Juan
  • Be an efficient worker
Also in the olden days people were LESS atomized and had their own group of friends outside of work so they did not shit where they ate. At that Jewish owned steel mill the Jews had their own buddies at Synagogue and the Nazis had their own buddies else where. However since 2007 recession work hours are being ramped up! people have SCARCE free time in essence the ONLY people they interact with are people at work so now they want to be FWIENDS with their coworkers! Its sad

-Problem is if you are not this "Don Juan" it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a job these days!

-discuss
Here's the thing:

Enforced Monogamy (Dating Communism) didn't let women act upon their primal urges and forced them to be with normies.
Once that dropped, women went back to their true nature.

Here's the thing:

Enforced Monogamy (Dating Communism) didn't let women act upon their primal urges and forced them to be with normies.
Once that dropped, women went back to their true nature.
yet why are incels against economic communism if they are for sexual communism? yet women are for sexual capitalism while for economic communism.

-clown world!

yet why are incels against economic communism if they are for sexual communism? yet women are for sexual capitalism while for economic communism.

-clown world!
incels need to rape bro

• +1
lmao nah i just finished job contract 2 weeks ago, havent left my basement since.

spend every waking second of the day on this site + fall asleep to blackpill videos. its brutally over for me

idk any other good copes otherwise id be doing them tbh. we must brainstorm some
yeah were pretty much living the same life holy shit.

btw u should see this vid lol blackcel er raging

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
even your employers are chad only

• So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩

Wants V.S Needs

Needs:
  • Don't be a retard
  • hold down a job
  • trainable
  • not a pussy

Wants:
  • have a 10 inch dick
  • be Don Juan
  • Be an efficient worker

-discuss
Solution is simple. Don't work.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
when we took over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Jobs are so easy to do nowadays due to technology that your body isn’t what’s useful today it’s your ability to do the job and him enjoy your company at the same time.

Sucks for people like me who are hardworking but don’t like to play the manipulation games. But I’m going to have to here, I refuse to lose in any system. I’ll just have to get good at manipulating.

Jobs are so easy to do nowadays due to technology that your body isn’t what’s useful today it’s your ability to do the job and him enjoy your company at the same time.

Sucks for people like me who are hardworking but don’t like to play the manipulation games. But I’m going to have to here, I refuse to lose in any system. I’ll just have to get good at manipulating.
high iq

This used to be my theory as well, and it is certainly true to a large extent. But I think, that what is even more important is leading people. Leading a team requires you to not rub anyone the wrong way, you need to fit in, be charismatic etc etc while still having a basic understanding of the things the individual people are working on. In large companies, the projects are so large, that it is impossible to do real technical work and at the same time be responsible for new ideas, changes in design and processes. This is where the company makes money. So it is not that important, if you are a good engineer/programmer/accountant, you need to first and foremost be able to vibe with people well in order to make the company more money. That's really what it is about, not someone enjoying being around you. That is important, but for the most part only indirectly, with the primary goal of making more money.

Last edited:
feminism i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back