Hit me up if u wanna play Roblox

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
7,327
Reputation
15,802
Hella bored rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and code80
Anything else you play?
 
  • +1
Reactions: code80
I don't play Roblox, but I'm so bored that I'd like to play something else
 
Anything else you play?
Brawl stars and Roblox that’s it (yes I know it’s childish :forcedsmile:)

I used to play arc raiders but it got boring
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and D69mo
grown ass 20 something year old playing roblox
 
I’m a nice guy and very well liked by the community

I’ll try it then

I’ll let u know if I like it

okay add Shuberian on Roblox :FeelsLoveMan:
1v1 me rn don’t duck
 
  • +1
Reactions: ⠀☭⠀ and ragingmanlet
I’m a nice guy and very well liked by the community

I’ll try it then

I’ll let u know if I like it

okay add Shuberian on Roblox :FeelsLoveMan:
wait nvm im banned on rivals u play any other games
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Tired of dressing up in your mom's clothes and prancing around in front of the bathroom mirror?
Why are you still following me around like a fan? Why are you even on this website? You're pushing 40 go raise your son and take care of your family or fix your decarying teeth. Just get off this website.
 
Why are you still following me around like a fan? Why are you even on this website? You're pushing 40 go raise your son and take care of your family or fix your decarying teeth. Just get off this website.
So you're not tired of dressing up in your mom's clothes and prancing around in front of the bathroom mirror? Just giving it a little break?
 
So you're not tired of dressing up in your mom's clothes and prancing around in front of the bathroom mirror? Just giving it a little break?
I never did that. Quit making shit up and also quit ignoring everything else I said :lul: How sad of a human being you are man
 

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
7
Views
53
Askinov
Askinov
multifyer
Replies
7
Views
59
nineeye
nineeye
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
52
simematic
simematic
ragingmanlet
Replies
6
Views
92
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
ragingmanlet
Replies
14
Views
88
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top