ragingmanlet
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2025
- Posts
- 7,327
- Reputation
- 15,804
Hella bored rn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Brawl stars and Roblox that’s it (yes I know it’s childishAnything else you play?
Do you play brawl stars? If you’re a high ranked player we could play togetherI don't play Roblox, but I'm so bored that I'd like to play something else
17grown ass 20 something year old playing roblox
Did you try deadlock?Brawl stars and Roblox that’s it (yes I know it’s childish)
I used to play arc raiders but it got boring
NoDid you try deadlock?
rivalswhat games on roblox
lets 1v1 rivalsNo
If it’s a paid game I can try it I’m completely broke
rivals
I rarely play Brawl Stars nowDo you play brawl stars? If you’re a high ranked player we could play together

Its free if you already spent 5 dollars on steamNo
If it’s a paid game I can try it I’m completely broke
rivals
Dude youre an asshole to everyone who would want to play with youHella bored rn
I’m a nice guy and very well liked by the communityDude youre an asshole to everyone who would want to play with you
I’ll try it thenIts free if you already spent 5 dollars on steam
okay add Shuberian on Robloxlets 1v1 rivals

Hes bipolarDude youre an asshole to everyone who would want to play with you
1v1 me rn don’t duckI’m a nice guy and very well liked by the community
I’ll try it then
I’ll let u know if I like it
okay add Shuberian on Roblox![]()
wait nvm im banned on rivals u play any other gamesI’m a nice guy and very well liked by the community
I’ll try it then
I’ll let u know if I like it
okay add Shuberian on Roblox![]()
Got banned for nudeityHella bored rn
Nowait nvm im banned on rivals u play any other games
ok add me username is “Shuberian”1v1 me rn don’t duck
been 10 mins and bro still hasnt' added me1v1 me rn don’t duck
Tired of dressing up in your mom's clothes and prancing around in front of the bathroom mirror?Hella bored rn
Why are you still following me around like a fan? Why are you even on this website? You're pushing 40 go raise your son and take care of your family or fix your decarying teeth. Just get off this website.Tired of dressing up in your mom's clothes and prancing around in front of the bathroom mirror?
So you're not tired of dressing up in your mom's clothes and prancing around in front of the bathroom mirror? Just giving it a little break?Why are you still following me around like a fan? Why are you even on this website? You're pushing 40 go raise your son and take care of your family or fix your decarying teeth. Just get off this website.
I never did that. Quit making shit up and also quit ignoring everything else I saidSo you're not tired of dressing up in your mom's clothes and prancing around in front of the bathroom mirror? Just giving it a little break?