Hit the gym already

Deleted member 40553

Deleted member 40553

Iron
“But chad doesn’t workout” “face>everything” “working outs cope” omg stfu none of us will ever be chad so working out is mandatory. Some lean muscle is a huge halo. “But muh bideltoid” stfu, you wanna be a framelet with no muscle or a semiframelet with some muscle? Stop being lazy and hit the gym
IMG 1599

• +1
Reactions: subhumantrash, italiangigaChad, Deleted member 32440 and 3 others
whose gross body is that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t50prince, dimorphism, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
Best be lean like Chico or be big lean like Eubank/Laid

“But chad doesn’t workout” “face>everything” “working outs cope” omg stfu none of us will ever be chad so working out is mandatory. Some lean muscle is a huge halo. “But muh bideltoid” stfu, you wanna be a framelet with no muscle or a semiframelet with some muscle? Stop being lazy and hit the gym
View attachment 2434390
Needs more shoulder width btw.

It's all about being lean. Muscle is irrelevant

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
View attachment 2434390
looking good bro

minimum 5'11 (still death tier) and 21' bidelt (dysgenic gatherer trait) to even enter a gym. gymcelling is never worth it w/ bones or without. I wasted years of my life going hard and ended up w 6.5 wrists and neuropathy jfl. just stretchmaxx and posturemaxx w some calistehtics like once a week

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
fake cel
Incels don’t wake before noon
Hahhaahah

View attachment 2434390
Still if u work out for years bulking in your bloating self for only getting the average wide clavicles Chad frame it is still over

Honestly just work out for leaning ur face and getting neck halo

• +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough and Deleted member 4397
Still if u work out for years bulking in your bloating self for only getting the average wide clavicles Chad frame it is still over

Working out and gaining muscle will halo anyone, plus no one on this site will get “too big” it’s takes years and years to get to that point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Mrinfinityx
death tier) and 21' bidelt (dysgenic gatherer trait) to even enter a gym. gymcelling is never worth it w/ bones or without. I wasted years of my life going hard and ended up w 6.5

only thing i gained was inches on bidelt, which was def not cope tbh. neck halo is risky as the risk of sleep apnea and worsened harmony develop overtime, plus nerve pain

only thing i gained was inches on bidelt, which was def not cope tbh. neck halo is risky as the risk of sleep apnea and worsened harmony develop overtime, plus nerve pain
I think when your neck gets to like 15-16 inches is when u develop apnea, could be wrong tho, but neck halo is insane ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
JFL at anyone who says gym maxxing is cope. Until you try it you have no idea the difference it makes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
View attachment 2434390

"What is a bench press?"