Hitting infras for better under eye support?

killuarush

killuarush

Iron
Cope or not? Lmk

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Youll end up with nerve damage brother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, hopecel, greycel and 2 others
Its like cutting ur dick off and expecting it to grow back bigger. Pls dont do it

Its like cutting ur dick off and expecting it to grow back bigger. Pls dont do it
I tried it once but it hit me very hard, but my infras are deathtier so I want to clear up the doubt so as not to do it again.

Infared is a longer wave than red light, so it penetrates deeper into tissues than red light and the rest of the visible spectrm.

So it absolutely is going to reach the muscles under your eyes, assuming the irradiance level of the device is high enough and you have it close enough to your face.

Here's proof it positive effects muscle recovery compared to a placebo:

Also try IPL.

• +1
Reactions: killuarush
Infared is a longer wave than red light, so it penetrates deeper into tissues than red light and the rest of the visible spectrm.

So it absolutely is going to reach the muscles under your eyes, assuming the irradiance level of the device is high enough and you have it close enough to your face.

Here's proof it positive effects muscle recovery compared to a placebo:

Also try IPL.
Thx, I will investigate more about it

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Once you get a hematoma you’ll regret it.

• So Sad
Looks over life :lul:
The thing is a hematoma fucks up your looks for weeks and you won’t be able to go to school or work. If you’re unlucky enough that it starts chronically expanding you’re fucked.

Cope or not? Lmk

Go to a group of hoodrats, take a deep breath and say your favorite word with the full hard r.

eye-injury-male-with-black-eye-isolated-on-white-man-after-accident-CT17A6.jpg

You will get those O'pry infras in no time.

• JFL