HOLD UP LOOKSMAXXING HAS WIKIPEDIA PAGE WTF

YOU DID NOT😭
noooo it got reverted

Chaotic Enby 🤓

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Equilibrium, gigell and 4 others
"withholding sexual climax in an effort to boost testosterone ("edging").[1][2]"

"being "Y-pilled", which refers to one viewing themselves as more masculine than the other and is a spin on the phrase "redpilled.""

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
who wrote this
EDGE?

• +1
Reactions: Depresso

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and Xangsane
Wikipedia is nothing special. It's somewhere you can enter text about something, and usually vetted to be as PC as possible. The Wikipedia page for 'incel' is touched constantly by feminists, soys, and IT, and it's hardly representative, and doesn't take an unbiased tone.

yup time to edit the fuck out of this

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
There better be mention of slavic Ginger Staceys after I been on this shithole for a while my nigg

"using moisturizers to attempt to appear more white"
Did I miss an enchanted_elixer's thread?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DALITHOOD :lul: :lul: :lul:
Some people who perform looksmaxxing have also performed more extreme methods. This has been coined as "hardmaxxing", and those who practice them refer to themselves as "hardmaxxers". Practices associated with hardmaxxing include getting implants or limb-lengthening surgeries, intentionally starving oneself ("starvemaxxing"), using moisturizers to attempt to appear more white ("whitemaxxing"), and withholding sexual climax in an effort to boost testosterone ("edging").[1][2] An additional method, known as "bonesmashing", refers to the act of hitting ones face against objects in order to create a "chiselled look". While this practice is considered an inside joke and few have actually done it, it has been warned as misinformation.[3][4][5]

They are calling edging hardmaxxing JFL

now this Jew pedía garbage is first on google