• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, KingCartierrr23, Equilibrium and 15 others
it was made 8 days ago lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, pig_face and aesthetic beauty
more extreme methods have become associated with looksmaxxing, such as "mewing."

OH YES PLACING YOUR TONG IN THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH IS SO FUCKING EXTREMEEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, sexchat, mog_or_be_mogged and 28 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62902, Equilibrium, N1666 and 4 others
more extreme methods have become associated with looksmaxxing, such as "mewing."

OH YES PLACING YOUR TONG IN THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH IS SO FUCKING EXTREMEEEE
We should edit the shit out of that page lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 62902, wayme and 4 others
"withholding sexual climax in an effort to boost testosterone ("edging").[1][2]"

"being "Y-pilled", which refers to one viewing themselves as more masculine than the other and is a spin on the phrase "redpilled.""

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
who wrote this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, NoReedemingFeature, whiteislandpill and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Xangsane and ElTruecel
>using moisturizers to attempt to appear more white ("whitemaxxing")

wtf even is this shit edit? moisturizers? to whitemaxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, NoReedemingFeature, Equilibrium and 10 others
Written by a lobotomized tiktok nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ryan, Equilibrium and 7 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, AngryShortMale and Zeruel
Useless as fuck just use the standard wiki but it’s very outdated and incomplete like @kwacker777 says. The reason for this is the admin is pretty much retarded and has severe anger problems so it’s kind of difficult to actually contribute to the wiki.

But just edit it with a vpn without an account lol

Hey! Don´t say the N-word. That´s so racist lmao.
Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquify niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, bedes, Equilibrium and 3 others
Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquify niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.
Niggers would be so mad if they could read

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, scrunchables, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Wikipedia delets stupid edits real quick
Yup just try to redirect to the incel wiki I discussed but
Useless as fuck just use the standard wiki but it’s very outdated and incomplete like @kwacker777 says. The reason for this is the admin is pretty much retarded and has severe anger problems so it’s kind of difficult to actually contribute to the wiki.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
2221b5ce460387f21f8dce8685b328e2

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, IAMNOTANINCEL, Xangsane and 4 others
someone with permission should edit that page to say mewing is a staple of looksmaxing but extreme methods include osteotomies like lefort and implants. it reads like an elaborate joke but i know there are wannabe investigative journalist writing poorly researched articles on blackpill too

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
someone with permission should edit that page to say mewing is a staple of looksmaxing but extreme methods include osteotomies like lefort and implants. it reads like an elaborate joke but i know there are wannabe investigative journalist writing poorly researched articles on blackpill too
Thing is you need to provide sources, but for that information there's only .org posts by local dalits

Niggers would be so mad if they could read
FYI I am not racist or if i am it’s toward everyone: cumskins, chinks, spics, kikes and etc. I view myself as lesser than everyone - That’s why only i should go ER.

I am literally this thing.

3EBCA77B D206 48A0 9769 E29EB37EADA9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, redmaxx and dimorphism
FYI I am not racist or if i am it’s toward everyone: cumskins, chinks, spics, kikes and etc. I view myself as lesser than everyone - That’s why only i should go ER.

I am literally this thing.

View attachment 2751349
You have them charisma doe on god fr fr

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Practices associated with hardmaxxing include getting implants or limb-lengthening surgeries, intentionally starving oneself ("starvemaxxing"), using moisturizers to attempt to appear more white("whitemaxxing"), and withholding sexual climax in an effort to boost testosterone("edging").

When Wikipedia is a bigger source of misinformation than .org
Edging is hardmaxxing now apparently

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, scrunchables, Xangsane and 2 others
Those who receive a low rating are often harassed for their appearance afterwards, with some forms of harassment including suicide encouragement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG GUYS THIS IS FUCKING GOLD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, scrunchables, Xangsane and 3 others
but seriously, fuck the people who can't keep their mouths shut and are spreading this to normies. I'll see if the article can be deleted due to low importance, insufficient sources or something like that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, AngryShortMale, Lmao and 2 others
Mass report this article ngl. Absolutely no reason for it to exist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, AngryShortMale, Lmao and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and ElTruecel
Black-pill mainstreaming is gonna fuck the world up man :lul:

CCA6C1C4 A492 47DD B473 88E8565A28F4

Wikipedia editors after going hunting for sources

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, reddotguy, scrunchables and 4 others
cause more normies knowing about looksmaxxing and the black pill makes things worse for everyone
Ik that but nobody’s gonna find that article unless they already know what looksmaxxing is and googled it.

No one browses Wikipedia and checks out random articles so no one’s gonna find out about it from Wikipedia JLF

Ik that but nobody’s gonna find that article unless they already know what looksmaxxing is and googled it.
They will find it with the incel wiki

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 62902 and 13 others
it's shit
I agree I literally said that

How can they make an "informative" article about looksmaxxing and fail to include Klinefelters' awareness? Has Wikipedia fallen off?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, ElTruecel and dimorphism
LMFAOOO

NOFAP IS COPE CONFIRMED.
SOMEONE EDIT THE BIT ABOUT IT BEING INCEL AND CHANGE IT TO BEING HIGH STATUS ACTIVITIES

• JFL
Reactions: URL code