Hollow cheeks after workout

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
Does having hollow cheeks after a workout means that your face is actually bloated and you dont have fat pads? And how can you make that effect permanent without having to sweat like a dog?

• +1
Reactions: je777 and Deleted member 30325
Bite in ur cheeks

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Rimaxtis
Not cope, yes that means you're bloated. Haven't found a way to consistently stay debloated myself. Have had some temporary success with dandelion root pills (1.575g a day) and HIIT for cardio every morning. Ordered some potassium chloride (nu-salt not 99mg tablets), gonna mix it with water and sip throughout the day. Not sure how much I'll use just yet.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, Rimaxtis and autistic_tendencies
Not cope, yes that means you're bloated. Haven't found a way to consistently stay debloated myself. Have had some temporary success with dandelion root pills (1.575g a day) and HIIT for cardio every morning. Ordered some potassium chloride (nu-salt not 99mg tablets), gonna mix it with water and sip throughout the day. Not sure how much I'll use just yet.
Will try, thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Does having hollow cheeks after a workout means that your face is actually bloated and you dont have fat pads? And how can you make that effect permanent without having to sweat like a dog?
train masseters and zygomatic major muscles if you have a decently wide jaw. make sure you have outward gonions though as inward gonions can lead to the bloated look and chewing is not recommended if inward gonions. Incisor open mouth chewing is a great way to do this as it doesn't use buccinators whilst training these 2 muscles required for that "hollow cheek" effect.

• +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH and Rimaxtis
train masseters and zygomatic major muscles if you have a decently wide jaw. make sure you have outward gonions though as inward gonions can lead to the bloated look and chewing is not recommended if inward gonions. Incisor open mouth chewing is a great way to do this as it doesn't use buccinators whilst training these 2 muscles required for that "hollow cheek" effect.
What is insisor open mouth chewing

Can you show a pic of how its done

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Another giga simple way to know the bloat is to bite the cheeks and if the inner mouth region feels thicker then it is face being bloat

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Rimaxtis
You want hollow cheeks? Chew gum and hard foods thoroughly and practice tongue posture if you're not doing so already. Also make sure to have a lean body, which I assume you do since you say that you work out.

Ur right ive noticed that Usually most people that report good results from chewing have already a good jaw to begin with

too bad i cant vampiremax as an ethnic unless i become pale

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Long story short, it works for getting rid of bloat.

More bloat cope. All it does is sweat water out of your face temporarily. Still caused long term by shit bones or high bodyfat. Just keep sodium low and/or potassium high for maximum leanness anything else is cope.