Hollywood actors mog male models

Deleted member 14312

Deleted member 14312

Mistral
This forum has been praising the wrong people the whole time. These aesthetic looks that are seen as ideal by this forum are not nearly as good looking as classically handsome features on a man. This has became quite clear to me over time and I am surprised most people have not realized this.

There are reasons why some become famous actors and others stay as relatively low-key models. Their faces are too extreme, features are too sharp, and they are too unique and different.

On this site when we look at what makes a man attractive, we look at bones, coloring, harmony, etc. But we rarely look at facial averageness. These extremely hooded eyes and insanely protruded zygos are not aesthetic in the sense of appealing to facial averageness.

Many people on here have noticed that many women will say they prefer somewhat basic looking attractive men to these extreme models. Somehow this comes as a surprise to this forum. We need to learn that what makes a man aesthetic doesn’t make a man attractive.

If you look at all of the current top models, you will see that they have all ages tremendously in the past few years. Jordan Barrett looks like a fish, Gandy looks like a convicted offender, and Chico looks like a chronic masturbator. Clearly these aesthetic extremes are not simply retainable.

This forum needs to take a better look at what actually makes a man attractive than what makes him high in PSL ratings. I realize that many have mentioned appeal/PSL differences in the past, but we still continue to talk about these odd looking models. Take the Hollywood actor pill. They are simply more attractive and retain their good looks and healthy features much longer.

perfect-face-model-5.jpg

@PrestonYnot @Biiyo03 @muhammaddeen233 @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @one job away @astatine

Attachments

• 1625835854571.jpeg
    1625835854571.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 1625835878230.png
    1625835878230.png
    648.8 KB · Views: 109
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LooksmaxxHopeful, Xangsane and 19 others

he looks autistic here

but yeah obviously, models are meant to be striking cuz its to catch their eyes.

opry looks good tho normally just cherypick right?

actors will always look better

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member
View attachment 1216560
he looks autistic here

but yeah obviously, models are meant to be striking cuz its to catch their eyes.

opry looks good tho normally just cherypick right?

actors will always look better
I mean he looks decent in this pic but it looks like a morph. I doubt women would find it that attractive:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member
I've said this before to become a model you need to look unique not necessarily good. Kelly Mittendorf for example is a tip tier model but irl she's ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LooksmaxxHopeful, Xangsane and 7 others
I mean he looks decent in this pic but it looks like a morph. I doubt women would find it that attractive:
View attachment 1216565
in motion he looks good, im telling u striking features irl outside of sitll images and whatnot are gonna be good looking nevertheless

actors like boones in lost or like cavill will always be gl

I've said this before to become a model you need to look unique not necessarily good. Kelly Mittendorf for example is a tip tier model but irl she's ugly
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

seriosul;y tho CHERRYPICK WITH models most look good

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Barrett's androgenous and striking look is highly sort after in the modeling industry. His face is very unique and memorable but women don't exactly find his 2.2 fwhr and ape tier forward growth to be much attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, mulattomaxxer, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
View attachment 1216569😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

seriosul;y tho CHERRYPICK WITH models most look good
The other way around actually. This forum likes to cherry pick the ones that look good. Look at Fernando Cabral, Leon dame etc the models with actual sex appeal like Rob Evans and Bateman don't get enough work because they don't look unique

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14312
Indeed
Sex appeal is different from aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14312
brad pitt, bomer, tom cruise and hexum mog all the models in this list in appeal except for prolly prime chico kekw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, LooksmaxxHopeful, Looks234 and 2 others
This forum has been praising the wrong people the whole time. These aesthetic looks that are seen as ideal by this forum are not nearly as good looking as classically handsome features on a man. This has became quite clear to me over time and I am surprised most people have not realized this.
View attachment 1216495View attachment 1216494
View attachment 1216496
View attachment 1216497

There are reasons why some become famous actors and others stay as relatively low-key models. Their faces are too extreme, features are too sharp, and they are too unique and different.

View attachment 1216504
View attachment 1216553
View attachment 1216506
View attachment 1216507

On this site when we look at what makes a man attractive, we look at bones, coloring, harmony, etc. But we rarely look at facial averageness. These extremely hooded eyes and insanely protruded zygos are not aesthetic in the sense of appealing to facial averageness.

View attachment 1216510
View attachment 1216511
View attachment 1216512
View attachment 1216514
Many people on here have noticed that many women will say they prefer somewhat basic looking attractive men to these extreme models. Somehow this comes as a surprise to this forum. We need to learn that what makes a man aesthetic doesn’t make a man attractive.
View attachment 1216519
View attachment 1216520
View attachment 1216521
View attachment 1216522
If you look at all of the current top models, you will see that they have all ages tremendously in the past few years. Jordan Barrett looks like a fish, Gandy looks like a convicted offender, and Chico looks like a chronic masturbator. Clearly these aesthetic extremes are not simply retainable.
View attachment 1216527
View attachment 1216528
View attachment 1216531
This forum needs to take a better look at what actually makes a man attractive than what makes him high in PSL ratings. I realize that many have mentioned appeal/PSL differences in the past, but we still continue to talk about these odd looking models. Take the Hollywood actor pill. They are simply more attractive and retain their good looks and healthy features much longer.
View attachment 1216546

perfect-face-model-5.jpg

View attachment 1216549
View attachment 1216550
@PrestonYnot @Biiyo03 @muhammaddeen233 @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @one job away @astatine
Extremly cherry picked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
and cavil too, yeah i legit toally agree with everything u say. models can still get lots of bitches but actors just look wayyy more clasiscally attractive and thats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> model looks by fucking far, psl is good but dont be a psl autist and think that looking like o pry is ideal cuz its totally fucking not JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 13928 and Deleted member 10987
brad pitt, bomer, tom cruise and hexum mog all the models in this list in appeal except for prolly prime chico kekw
PSL + SMV = Maher, Gandy, Ballou

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
Extremly cherry picked
ngl even if we pick the best photos of models i think the actors would win even without their status, they look way more better imo. but i'm not taking anything away from models cause they still look insane and mog most of the population but actors just have way more appeal and im sure @JustMewbrah can ask on yubo and ill bet my money on actors

• +1
Reactions: Haven
There are some top models like those few that are actually high smv, but it feels like they are almost rare tbh. The majority of male models are not nearly as attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
ngl even if we pick the best photos of models i think the actors would win even without their status, they look way more better imo. but i'm not taking anything away from models cause they still look insane and mog most of the population but actors just have way more appeal and im sure @JustMewbrah can ask on yubo and ill bet my money on actors
Yes but actors are cherrypicked most of the actors are htn

Alessandro and prime chico too but yes I totally agree these models would prolly stand a chance and imo be equaled with the actors or beat some of them (everyone in the list besides bomer hexum and prime pitt imo).

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
yeah for sure im talking about those specifics, the worst model here is alien de poop he looks fuckijng retarded imo and i doubt he has much appeal, even jordan barett appeal mogs him to narnia

• +1
I was talking about the top models vs top actors. Of course not all actors look like Pitt or Hemsworth, I was just saying in general they are more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Haven
i do agree with most models being htn/chadlite tho

• +1
yeah for sure im talking about those specifics, the worst model here is alien de poop he looks fuckijng retarded imo and i doubt he has much appeal, even jordan barett appeal mogs him to narnia
The worst model looks better than the worst actor and avrage model is more gl than avrage actor

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14312 and Biiyo03
people in real life dont go around staring at faces

athletes mog hollywood actors irl btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14478, eyelidcel and 2 others
Many of the models worshipped here are ugly though. People don't seem to understand models will be picked up for looking androgynous. O'pry is a boneless faggot, Chico is a Giga boneless faggot, Barret looks botched and bloated.

people in real life dont go around staring at faces

athletes mog hollywood actors irl btw
Athletes mog because of their height and status. Most Athletes have faces that are laughable.

MV5BNjUwZWFmMmUtM2U1Zi00NmQ2LThkOTYtNDAyODMyYWE4NDUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM2Mzk0MDk V1 UY1200 CR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and gamma
Alessandro and prime chico too but yes I totally agree these models would prolly stand a chance and imo be equaled with the actors or beat some of them (everyone in the list besides bomer hexum and prime pitt imo).
It’s all about looking “striking”, “memorable” and “unique” in modeling, It doesn’t matter to the scouting agencies if you are “conventionally attractive” or not, you just have to have the right look for a particular brand, for example Bella Hadid and Cara Delevingne, both are polarizing to look at that’s why they are chosen for high class, expensive brands, cause their aloof/serious faces make the product look “unattainable”

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312
Posting balding Chico is always brutal

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksmaxxHopeful, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Good thread, people underestimate the power of being facially average. Being conventionally attractive is better then being aesthetic.

Although its extremely rare you see models become A list celebrities. Acting takes alot more skill in comparison to being a model. Its alot more common for actors do part time modelling because A-list actors are attractive and easily recognisable. I have seen Jordan Barret and Meghan Roche in Boots (chain drug store in the UK) but I would not have recognised them if I wasn't a PSL autist. You see alot of attractive A-list celebrities advertising modelling for products and adverts.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14312 and Biiyo03
  • JFL
Barrett's androgenous and striking look is highly sort after in the modeling industry. His face is very unique and memorable but women don't exactly find his 2.2 fwhr and ape tier forward growth to be much attractive.
Irl pussy gets wet

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14312
All the biggest slayers I have seen have a generic handsome face with great height and frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 14312
Agreed.

Look, virtually zero women know about top male models and keep up with them. That says a lot. People here are out of touch when they talk about MM like gods.

• +1
View attachment 1216496
View attachment 1216497

View attachment 1216504
View attachment 1216553
View attachment 1216506
View attachment 1216507

View attachment 1216510
View attachment 1216511
View attachment 1216512
View attachment 1216514
View attachment 1216519
View attachment 1216520
View attachment 1216521
View attachment 1216522
View attachment 1216527
View attachment 1216528
View attachment 1216531
View attachment 1216546

perfect-face-model-5.jpg

View attachment 1216549
View attachment 1216550
I agree when it comes to the more weirder looking models, but chico and o pry 100% have just as much appeal to women, read the comment sections on youtube the women are sperging out in their lust. Especially for Francisco Lachowski, the comment sections are VIOLENT with thirst when it comes to him.

However they're just as violent with a lot of guys though, like with ian somerhalder.

• +1
Many of the models worshipped here are ugly though. People don't seem to understand models will be picked up for looking androgynous. O'pry is a boneless faggot, Chico is a Giga boneless faggot, Barret looks botched and bloated.
Low IQ, read the comment section of this video and stop copeing:

• +1
View attachment 1216496
View attachment 1216497

View attachment 1216504
View attachment 1216553
View attachment 1216506
View attachment 1216507

View attachment 1216510
View attachment 1216511
View attachment 1216512
View attachment 1216514
View attachment 1216519
View attachment 1216520
View attachment 1216521
View attachment 1216522
View attachment 1216527
View attachment 1216528
View attachment 1216531
View attachment 1216546

perfect-face-model-5.jpg

View attachment 1216549
View attachment 1216550
The model women, but not psl autists find most attractive is NICK BATEMAN.

• +1