Holocaust survivors urge Facebook to remove denial posts.

Indeed, it's interesting how of all historical events there's only one that we are not allowed to have a differing opinion on. It's almost like they have an agenda all based on said event and questioning that narrative dangers that agenda.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
Indeed, it's interesting how of all historical events there's only one that we are not allowed to have a differing opinion on.
@Papabakvet shut this goy down bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 7866
@Papabakvet shut this goy down bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 4209
Indeed, it's interesting how of all historical events there's only one that we are not allowed to have a differing opinion on. It's almost like they have an agenda all based on said event and questioning that narrative dangers that agenda.
this

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020

If you think the holocaust didn't happen you're just beyond help lmfao

I disagree
Personally, I don't really care if it did happen at the end of the day tbh but I have studied arguments on both sides quite extensively in the past and I find the deniers' arguments more believable ngl.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen with 100% certainty, but I think everyone should come to the conclusion that the 6 million figure is BS.
If it did happen, the number is far lower than that.

For a country that was fighting a war at 3 fronts (Eastern, Western and Mediterranean) It's logistically impossible to transport 6 million, coming from all corners of Europe (From the South of France to the outskirts of Moscow and from Oslo to the North of Africa) in less than 4 years. Simply put, a country that is also fighting a war at 3 fronts, simultaneously, can never have the adequate resources to pull that off.

I also find it weird how virtually all of the major ww2 leaders, Eisenhower, Churchill and De Gaulle all published their autobiographies post WW2 and not a single one of them ever mentioned the words 'holocaust' 'gas chambers' 'mass extermination of jews' or anything along those lines.

Also, keep in mind that about 70% of the human body is made up of water. Because of this, it takes up to 3 hours to burn a human corpse.
You do the math, it's simply impossible to burn 6.000.000 corpses in less than 4 years.
This is probably one of the main arguments for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and ToursOverBoyo2020