holy fu#k at this insane bimax result

Unfortunately, there is a great deal of jaw surgery information on here, but the catch is all the bad information muddies the waters. Lookism.net was the best source for jaw surgery information out of all forums, including the jaw surgery forums. But it has been deleted. Rip Lookism.net. It may never be replaced.
I barely browsed lookism because when I lurked there every other thread was about cristick. It seemed like a useless forum so I stopped lurking there. Most of the stuff I have learnt about jaw surgery is from jawsurgeryforums and general research. Although this website introduced me to the concept of the modified lefort 3.

You don't need to have a huge amount of knowledge on jaw surgery. Ultimately surgeon choice is more important then your own knowledge on jaw surgery. Your not performing the surgery yourself. You just need enough knowledge to have a rough idea what you need. This will help you recognise a poor surgeon because people here only focus on surgeons from europe and america, because thats where most of the userbase is. I am sure there are some good surgeons across the world.

The only person I know that does modified lefort 3 is Dr Sinn. But I can't afford that guy so I will just get LF1 and implants. Its the most realistic option for me :).

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, Oberyn and thatrussianguy
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Equal importance.

leave you to think about that one
But your not performing the surgery... All you have to do is find the best surgeon for you then say yes. Thats all this knowledge is useful for. W/e man, good luck with your bimax.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
@subhuman incel i hope you ascend like this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
how do these bimax results end up fixing the nose? don't you need rhino for that?
Before his maxilla was bad making his nose appear larger but he had the maxilla advanced with bimax

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Good for him! That's an astonishing result!

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Before his maxilla was bad making his nose appear larger but he had the maxilla advanced with bimax
the reason his nose appears smaller is
because the lower third has been made larger so the nose appears smaller in proportion u low iq autist

• WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
the reason his nose appears smaller is
because the lower third has been made larger so the nose appears smaller in proportion u low iq autist
Fck you:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: user47283
From “it never began” to “Stacy only“

Angle frauded before after as always 😡
It's obvious when you look at the eyebrows in the before and after. Many ITT are falling for a frauded result.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
actually fucken retarded if u think foids notice these aspie tier details. He went from ugly to handsome, doesn't need fucken shitty Eppley implants, he now has enough looks where by maximizing his finances , status and personality can get attractive women. Before he could not
And I can guarantee you that this guy gets almost double amount of satisfaction from life than a chad does just because he experienced the worse.

Happy for him.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Anchor_Ship
wow. Turned into a slayer. Complete 180

i wanna go from MTN - CHAD ,budget will be very high so money not a issue

Attachments

• 20220411_133837.jpg
    20220411_133837.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
Alfaro is god :feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
this is how people who know nothing about surgery classically respond. Thinking it's like buying shit off amazon. Not realizing 95% of jaw implants look like shit and are the most complication prone implant on the face.

Once you get a good result it's time to cash out and be grateful , instead of turning into some endless surgery freak who will get botched eventually and live with plastic in your face forever
thank you for your comments on this thread i will take it as a warning not to go crazy. i will likely just get bimax and be happy that my recession is fixed ty

Yes Alfaro mogger big movement are needed to ascend males.

Ramieri 's 15mm pogonion and 4 mm Lefort isn't enough but does a good job for females.

I will need take a loan to pay my 35k bimax by Alfaro. I've got 30k at the moment going to need slavemaax for more.

Since when was Alfaro an underrated surgeon. I wouldn't say they're overrated for how solid their work is but they're like one of the most popular names out there and the go-to for top quality

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn