Holy fuck at how shit the new Doctor Strange movie is

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Spoilers below in case any of you fags are dumb enough to watch this garbage

Let's start with the forced diversity and LGBT. Outside of the main protagonist, it seems like every character is ethnic.
The main girl is Mexican (who's name is America. Just fucking lol), both her parents are lesbians. Strange's oneitis is married to a black guy, Strange's sidekick is Asian ect ect

The plot is utter fucking garbage. Imagine making a whole movie because the main villain wanted to be with 'her' kids who don't exist.

Here's an idea, go get fucking pregnant by some guy at a bar or something. Imagine going through the effort of travelling through universes to be with some kids when you can just have kids in your own fucking universe with ease.

The one liners are utter fucking cringe. They try so hard to be funny it's insane.

Another main plotline is that the spic isn't able to control her powers. The whole movie pretty much revolves around this.

Guess what happens at the end? Strange tells her to kick Scarlett Witch's ass, then bam. She has full mastery of her powers. Easy as that. That's all he had to do

Funny GIF

I'm done with Marvel movies tbh never watching any of that capeshit garbage again

sums it up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 7580, subhuman incel and 27 others
eternals-production-still.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, subhuman incel, Ken and 18 others

Let's start with the forced diversity and LGBT. Outside of the main protagonist, it seems like every character is ethnic.
The main girl is Mexican (who's name is America. Just fucking lol), both her parents are lesbians. Strange's oneitis is married to a black guy, Strange's sidekick is Asian ect ect

The plot is utter fucking garbage. Imagine making a whole movie because the main villain wanted to be with 'her' kids who don't exist.

Here's an idea, go get fucking pregnant by some guy at a bar or something. Imagine going through the effort of travelling through universes to be with some kids when you can just have kids in your own fucking universe with ease.

The one liners are utter fucking cringe. They try so hard to be funny it's insane.

Another main plotline is that the spic isn't able to control her powers. The whole movie pretty much revolves around this.

Guess what happens at the end? Strange tells her to kick Scarlett Witch's ass, then bam. She has full mastery of her powers. Easy as that. That's all he had to do

Funny GIF

I'm done with Marvel movies tbh never watching any of that capeshit garbage again

sums it up

View attachment 1673454
next doctor strange movie hes gonna turn gay and get his assfucked by spiderman. jfl at this woke bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19997 and 11 others
next doctor strange movie hes gonna turn gay and get his assfucked by spiderman. jfl at this woke bullshit
Most movies after 2010 are utter shit, not just superhero stuff

Seems like they all have some hidden woke agenda + retarded diversity castings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Elvisandreaa, Ken and 7 others

yeah only add diversity if theyre necessary for the plot not just spamming the movie with lgbt content and muh diversity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and forevergymcelling

First doctor strange movie was alright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and forevergymcelling
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Banderacell, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
First doctor strange movie was alright
yeah remember watching . that nigga met with an accident and then goes to nepal and some bullshit happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Anchor_Ship, youngmax and 1 other person
Fuark bro, i legit caged when Rachel McAdams got BBC'd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person

Spiderman no way home was pretty good tho

Also The Batman was good too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ALP, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
marvel fans when the good guys win for the millionth time:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Mewton, Banderacell and 8 others
Spiderman no way home was pretty good tho

Also The Batman was good too
Yeah spiderman was good

The Batman, not so much. I mean it was entertaining, but had so many plot holes. The Christopher Nolan movies mog the new one back to Pattinson's filler clinic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
haven’t gone to see a marvel film in years tbh cba with it anymore
only modern blockbuster I’m somewhat looking forward to is avatar 2 cos of the insane visuals and blue titties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 9779
Yeah spiderman was good

The Batman, not so much. I mean it was entertaining, but had so many plot holes. The Christopher Nolan movies mog the new one back to Pattinson's filler clinic
Nah but tbh marvel is on its last legs after endgame, they can't really top that ever imo

This is actually a good thing imo cause they have had such a monopoly on movies for basically the last decade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
haven’t gone to see a marvel film in years tbh cba with it anymore
only modern blockbuster I’m somewhat looking forward to is avatar 2 cos of the insane visuals and blue titties
Reminds me of Mystique

triple h GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Xangsane and geezcel

Funny GIF

sums it up

View attachment 1673454
The realistic part is asians doing magic cause we are the smartest most psychically powerful race.

@Collagen or rope

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
yeah remember watching . that nigga met with an accident and then goes to nepal and some bullshit happens
When he’s jumping between worlds it reminded me of lsd

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
When he’s jumping between worlds it reminded me of lsd
true looked like a tripping experience. i was wondering what the fuck that was

• +1
Reactions: youngmax
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Once you become redpilled (in the political sense), its very difficult to enjoy new TV shows/movies anymore because you notice all the anti-white propaganda they slip in.

Paying to watch movies that peddle ideas that encourage the replacement of your people and culture is so cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ROTTING, ALP and 2 others
Someone should mail a turd log to the director

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
why would you watch any mainstream show/movie produced after 2017

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I don’t care about the lgbt shit but I’ve seen clips of her raping those super heroes

Just seems like gay plot armor jfl, if it’s not a Spider-Man movie or Batman I could care less about super hero movies

I can tolerate the SJW shit if it alteast has a good plot but the plot is literally dogshit jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and forevergymcelling
Garbage ass movie that girls acting was so bad. Lmfao when black captain marvel popped up some kid yelled “she’s black”

• JFL
Reactions: Ken, Mewton, N1666 and 3 others

Miss those times with Transformers, Lord of Rings, Harry Potter and Twightlight around. Hell even MCU was much better. Ironically one of the things I found in Reddit is that most characters in X-men are white despite is supposed to be SJW allegory.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Woke ruins so much of media nowadays, it’s just sad. It’s so forced, and makes it feel so fake. I tried watching Vikings: Valhalla but couldn’t get through the first episode as there was a black female viking Jarl jfl.. it was just too cringey. Idk how normies get through it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Ken, Mewton and 4 others
Woke ruins so much of media nowadays, it’s just sad. It’s so forced, and makes it feel so fake. I tried watching Vikings: Valhalla but couldn’t get through the first episode as there was a black female viking Jarl jfl.. it was just too cringey. Idk how normies get through it
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and TUSSELEIF
This is why I stopped watching Marvel movies after they killed off all the white superheroes in End Game.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Mewton, N1666 and 1 other person
Can’t wait for black Superman, black Spider-Man and black captain America, they’re all but announced at this point

BBC niche will grow and grow until all the men of the world finally have enough and overt racism becomes a thing against blacks but probably we are too Florinated to do anything, maybe China will ban the movies, Europe and America will just be blacked even more

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and ROTTING
I hate sjw and feminism propaganda they ruined doctor who too.

Can’t wait for black Superman, black Spider-Man and black captain America, they’re all but announced at this point

BBC niche will grow and grow until all the men of the world finally have enough and overt racism becomes a thing against blacks but probably we are too Florinated to do anything, maybe China will ban the movies, Europe and America will just be blacked even more
They already made Superman a homosexual in some comics and his or Batman's son bisexual or some shit.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler, Deleted member 19530 and ALP
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler
Yea just finished watching it with an Asian girl. Glad I didn’t pay for that shit xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19499 and traveler
after infinity war it all went to shit, knew that endgame was going to be mediocre at best

the ones that were good imo were:

captain america first avenger

The wolverine

X-men days of the future past, leaving a clip for this one cus I like those sentinels

Infinity war

• +1
Reactions: Ken, N1666, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
There is already one called Hancock.

Superman role belongs to Cavill and won't suit to anyone after this point.

You mean Miles Morales?

It would be fun to watch if they don't ruin it with propaganda too.
Hancock is not Superman, they will make an official black Superman and after Cavill

And for Spider-Man, in the multiverse movie they already hinted at a black Spider-Man, probably in the multiverse

I’m genuinely looking forward to it though, why would anyone care about this clown show at this point?

after infinity war it all went to shit, knew that endgame was going to be mediocre at best

the ones that were good imo were:

captain america first avenger

The wolverine

X-men days of the future past, leaving a clip for this one cus I like those sentinels

Infinity war

X men movies were really good ngl

I prefer them to the main MCU stuff

Sentinels are unmoggable jocks

Days of future past and Logan were the best ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and Deleted member 16474
X men movies were really good ngl

I prefer them to the main MCU stuff

Sentinels are unmoggable jocks

Days of future past and Logan were the best ones
after the guadians of the galaxy movie, there were alot of goofy jokes in the movie and it was successful so basically every avenger movie after that had some goofy jokes and ruined your immersion

I think x men were more made for adults and avengers like teenagers tbh

now bonus high testosterone clip of sentinel badboi jocks mogging

a clip when you learn how much some mediocre girl is earning money via onlyfans or other online stuff doing minimal low skill work

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling