lowtiersubhuman
Roping soon
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2025
- Posts
- 15,649
- Reputation
- 20,783
Ok so I wanted to do a challenge
100 chicken fila nuggets in one hour
I failed
I ended early because I was gonna end up just making myself sick and also not finishing
It wasn't even the amount of food it was the taste they literally became disgusting after like 45 or 50 I couldn't swallow it
Btw that's 10,000 MG of sodium
Yes 10,000
What do i even do
Edit it ate 65 in 35 minutes
But the first 50 prolly took like 20
100 chicken fila nuggets in one hour
I failed
I ended early because I was gonna end up just making myself sick and also not finishing
It wasn't even the amount of food it was the taste they literally became disgusting after like 45 or 50 I couldn't swallow it
Btw that's 10,000 MG of sodium
Yes 10,000
What do i even do
Edit it ate 65 in 35 minutes
But the first 50 prolly took like 20