Prøphet
⧖
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2024
- Posts
- 20,157
- Reputation
- 33,863
not even joking this shit is my worst nightmare
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
yeah. if im still single and broke by 30 im blowing my brains out.didnt watch
ngl id rope if i was him
not even joking this shit is my worst nightmare

Literally just see myself in 15 years in this videothis is literally a LOT of people on this forum
don't worry looksmax.org beats you'll be a successful beat maker somedayLiterally just see myself in 15 years in this video
fuck
im gonna wake up like this one day
yea whats the point of living atpyeah. if im still single and broke by 30 im blowing my brains out.
didnt watch
ngl id rope if i was him
if I was him I would do the @tansel method and book a one way trip to turkey. I would make Timothy haireth look like a blue pilled normie with the shit I would be doing. I mean literally whats the alternative for someone in this kind of situation, it eventually reaches a point of life or death. and the longer you wait to confront it, the harder it bites youi have never seen an htn+ make these type of videos![]()
thats what im doing rn but im terrified of not even reaching high mtn. i got 2 surgeries just to go from sub5 to lmtn-mmtnif I was him I would do the @tansel method and book a one way trip to turkey. I would make Timothy haireth look like a blue pilled normie with the shit I would be doing. I mean literally whats the alternative for someone in this kind of situation, it eventually reaches a point of life or death. and the longer you wait to confront it, the harder it bites you
that's actually pretty impressive for 2 surgeriesthats what im doing rn but im terrified of not even reaching high mtn. i got 2 surgeries just to go from sub5 to lmtn-mmtn
the sfs/recessed maxilla is my biggest one rn, its getting fixed next year, im 23 rnthat's actually pretty impressive for 2 surgeries
which did you get?
And which failos do you have left now?
age?
dont got much time left tho, i fear the mental damage has already been done. i was sub5 until 21...oh yeah I remember speaking with yo beforeu can see it in this thread, rhinoplasty and lip lift
thanks! its over when i smile or bite down though, and having a sfs smile is a very huge failooh yeah I remember speaking with yo before
good shit you're in a very good spot
tbh I can't even tell you have any jaw problem with your resting expression mine is so much worse

well good luck with your bimax man sfs always has the best ascensionsthanks! its over when i smile or bite down though, and having a sfs smile is a very huge failo![]()
thank you. and im paying, i've been living like a street dog to save up for thiswell good luck with your bimax man sfs always has the best ascensions
still a decade + to enjoy your prime
are you doing it local with insurance or you're paying for one of the big names?
U think surgery can save this dude? Give him any procedure possible and he’s still bottom of the barrelif I was him I would do the @tansel method and book a one way trip to turkey. I would make Timothy haireth look like a blue pilled normie with the shit I would be doing. I mean literally whats the alternative for someone in this kind of situation, it eventually reaches a point of life or death. and the longer you wait to confront it, the harder it bites you
u think he’s that bad looking lol? he’s just fatU think surgery can save this dude? Give him any procedure possible and he’s still bottom of the barrel
I was exaggerating but he’s cooked I don’t think he can save itu think he’s that bad looking lol? he’s just fat
yeahI was exaggerating but he’s cooked I don’t think he can save it
not even joking this shit is my worst nightmare
you probably wont end up in that position if you’re already thinking aheadfr. feel bad for the dude. im terrified of ending up in a similar position
yeah ig.you probably wont end up in that position if you’re already thinking ahead
not even joking this shit is my worst nightmare
other 35 year olds loleven if he were to get lean and fix his misc who is he going to slay? the guy is 35.