Holy fuck gymcels are so cringe

In my gym? Yes, in the other one in the town yes, it's a whore house the other one.
Gym chads i know just run through random foids idk about an actual gf

A new gymshark store has opened in London

Look at all these fucking gymcels queuing up, probably standing there for hours

View attachment 1931315

Happy Nicolas Cage GIF
Don‘t they value their time? What do they gain by standing in some stupid queue for hours on end, over just saying „nvm I‘ll just order it online“ and spend the saved hours doing something fun

And don‘t get me started with the muscular gym girl :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, virren and forevergymcelling
lol i was just about to say this. in a way female gymcels are even more ridiculous than male ones because for them it's sandbox mode anyway and they just do it because they like showing off their ass in spandex and post pretentious bullshit on instagram when they only train their ass 95 % of the time.
And lack the hormones to even grow that, unless they inject

They gymcel because they think I big glute muscle can compensate lack of hip bone width
AKA they cope just like framelets training their back
So so true, women's hip genetics are everything, that's how they get them huge saddlebags and hip dips and shit.

Meanwhile white girl magazines print articles to help white girls LOSE their saddlebags :feelsmega:

I was wondering why there were so many fat women in line, but then I went to their website and found who they're advertising to.
View attachment 1931944
CutOutTrainingSportsBraSoftLilac_B4A3A-PBGV-0570_800x.jpg
Why don't these guys, Nike, adidas, under Armour advertise to fat GUYS???

Under Armour shop in my town half the women mannequins are obese.

All the men mannequins put anyone but the rock to shame. Shredded, 6'5", 25 inch unflexed guns...

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Pathetic.

I have 5 identical white T-shirts i wear and two pair of pants I workout in. I go in, work out, don't talk to anyone, leave.

I can't stand gym culture.
Gyms didn't used to be like this. When I first started lifting 20 years ago, gyms were 80% natty, no girls, max 1 or 2 maybe.

They were shitty, with crap lighting, crap quality bars, punch bags were broken and taped up to fuck. Benches were torn. There was no music sysyem and if u wanted music it was too inconvenient cos ud need wires and a massive discman. The only music was if you were near what was essentially a beat box.

You would go with ur friends, and ud make friends with the old heads in the gym, and they would take u under their wing a bit, especially if they had played for same local sports team as you.

I kid you not, no one was recessed, everyone looked grizzly as fuck, they would laugh at me and twink LTN mate for our shit beards. They would always make u progressively overload, and would push u like crazy. Even though they knew we were virgins they would say shit like no wonder u can't get a girl u act like a puff, hell even a puff can move that weight. If u hit the bags like a pussy they would laugh at you.

And these guys came to the gym after working a 10 or 12 hour shift of manual labour.

When one of the roid heads came in they would talk about him behind their backs.

And you just knew they were gonna go home amd fuck their wives or girl friends properly.

Oh and they all wore shit, crapped up clothes, many even worked out in their workboots

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
A new gymshark store has opened in London

Look at all these fucking gymcels queuing up, probably standing there for hours

View attachment 1931315

Happy Nicolas Cage GIF
One of these old but gold threads when you're on a high of lulz and need some more.

Only two times I've waited hours in queue was an early morning for tickets let alone allowance for a Leonardo da Vinci exhibition. And for barrier at Black Sabbath's most intimate room venue show since the eighties at under 4000 capacity.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
One of these old but gold threads when you're on a high of lulz and need some more.

Only two times I've waited hours in queue was an early morning for tickets let alone allowance for a Leonardo da Vinci exhibition. And for barrier at Black Sabbath's most intimate room venue show since the eighties at under 4000 capacity.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Based

• Love it
Reactions: infini
BBC was the only one that didn't look dyel