HOLY FUCK I GOT APPROACHED

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Alright so I am in a fairly big village (around 3k people) and I was riding my bike and listening to the music at night.

It was 10pm and I completely turned my brain off and was going through the dark.

Then, I passed by the group of 7 girls sitting and chilling. They were in the village center and it was lighted all the way up.

2 of them were really cute.

They asked me:

"Heyy, do you find this girl cute?" and giggled

I replied:

-
Well I mean I don't have my contacts so I can't even see her very well.

I will admit, that was quite autistic.

Then they invited me to sit with them and "see them up close".

They were carrying the conversation the whole time, asking me about myself and my life in the capital city.

One of these 2 cute ones was very extroverted and was asking me a bunch of questions.

"Hmm, can you do a star?" (The flip over your head)

-Heh, I sure can. You do it first though

"Yeah, I train athletics"

Then she did the star on the floor just for me, it was amazing. The whole time she was staring at me and smiling so cutely.

Then she started taking a picture of me.

I said:

-Noo, I look bad in frontal camera up close

Again, that was stupid.

The extroverted cuttie asked me:

"Frontal camera? What's that?"

-Its a camera that's... on the front? You fucking moron

She started laughing and repeated "you fucking moron
".

The whole time we were talking we were joking how the introverted cute girl had a crush on me. The extroverted one asked me:

"Would you date her?"

I told her I think that she is a lesbian and they started laughing.

Then, it was all going great until one of them mentioned my teeth. I don't remember the context, but I didn't wash my teeth after the lunch so I thought my teeth were yellow.

I told them I will be gone for 5 minutes, they begged me not to go, I told them I have to, and I never returned.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Madhate, HarrierDuBois, DelonLover1999 and 14 others
Please broskis, read the only good thing that happened to me since I bonesmashed my cheekbones with a hammer last year

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Nebula, czwarty and 1 other person
great

you will never feel subhuman ever again

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, LampPostPrime and Lonenely sigma
You left without asking for their IG or sum?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi, Nebula, czwarty and 4 others
Shouldn't have left mate just dont smile ur yellow teeth and u would've been good

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Don’t worry bro I can relate. Plenty of times where a foid literally threw herself at me but I was too nervous to fuck up and look like a retard so I always took the chad nonchalant rejection route and just coped by saying I could’ve got her if I wanted to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Akhi, Shekel and 3 others
You left without asking for their IG or sum?
YEAH.

They asked me if I had one at the start of our convo but once I left I forgot to ask for it

• So Sad
Reactions: czwarty
Don’t worry bro I can relate. Plenty of times where a foid literally threw herself at me but I was too nervous to fuck up and look like a retard so I always took the chad nonchalant rejection route and just coped by saying I could’ve got her if I wanted to.
Its amazing how easy it is when a foid likes you.

Some bluepilled idiots would say "oh well this means that looksmaxxing is pointless now because you can already find *someone* as your girlfriend"

In reality, now I want to have my skull smashed and reshaped even more. The thought of having it even easier with foids is enough to turn me on more than anything else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
Well maybe you will see them again.
I am going back home tomorrow so yeah, unless they find where I live I think this is the end.

At the end of the day I don't even care about them as individuals, I am just happy because at least at the certain lighting, certain angle or with certain facial expression, I look good enough for a foid to find me attractive.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 27660
Please broskis, read the only good thing that happened to me since I bonesmashed my cheekbones with a hammer last year
Go back tomorrow and see if they are there. Ask for their number next time or to hangout.

9E36CACF 87CE 441F A93F 90E84B7245CE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28610, bloomercel and 8 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
this seems like their were just late night joking around

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and Lonenely sigma
JFL. This is pure aspie speak dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Pikabro, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
this seems like their were just late night joking around
I am quite pessimistic in general, I think women are making fun of me even when they mostly likely aren't.

These girls weren't making fun of me, they genuenly liked me. They didn't simp as much as they would for a chad, because if they did they would probably be pregnant by now, but stil a nice experience

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660

As you can see I am a phenomaxxed LTN but I live in EE so yeah, its survivable

As you can see I am a phenomaxxed LTN but I live in EE so yeah, its survivable
wow bro I mog you quite heavily and something like this never happened to me

wow bro I mog you quite heavily and something like this never happened to me
Yeah bro you do mog me to death, at least your eye area does.

Well, I will have to hardmaxx quite heavily but still, this story is a lifefuel to me because at least I will be able to get a job and not be seen as a complete subhuman there

What did they look like? Is there a college or any local place where young people hang out?

These girls weren't making fun of me, they genuenly liked me. They didn't simp as much as they would for a chad, because if they did they would probably be pregnant by now, but stil a nice experience
Sorry, but with comments lie these:
-Well I mean I don't have my contacts so I can't even see her very well.
we can't really trust you...

• JFL
What did they look like? Is there a college or any local place where young people hang out?
We hanged out in front of the post office of the village

The introverted one had a well projected chin and quite prominent cheekbones, brunette. She gave me mixed signals, at first she was looking at me and wanted to talk, then she went outside of our circle, started talking with one girl and left without a word. Others kinda made fun of her so maybe that's why.

The extroverted one is quite hard to decribe as she had a good harmony but not many prominent features. She had a "playful" eye area, good maxilla and all but yet again its just impossible to describe her without showing a picture.

I would absolutelly destroy the first one in bed, but the second one is cool too.

• +1
We hanged out in front of the post office of the village

The introverted one had a well projected chin and quite prominent cheekbones, brunette. She gave me mixed signals, at first she was looking at me and wanted to talk, then she went outside of our circle, started talking with one girl and left without a word. Others kinda made fun of her so maybe that's why.

The extroverted one is quite hard to decribe as she had a good harmony but not many prominent features. She had a "playful" eye area, good maxilla and all but yet again its just impossible to describe her without showing a picture.

I would absolutelly destroy the first one in bed, but the second one is cool too.
If it’s a small village, just walk around occasionally, you’ll probably run into them again.

• +1
Well I mean I don't have my contacts so I can't even see her very well.

😂

Nice bro. Tonight I was walking to a petrol station to get cigarettes and a group of girls sitting at a bus station called me over but they were all ugly chavs so I shook my head and continued.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Lonenely sigma
Reads like smth from india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and pig_face
If it’s a small village, just walk around occasionally, you’ll probably run into them again.
Hold on didn't you rate me as 3/10 yesterday?:lul:

I don't think I am gl but still, its kinda weird all this happened, isn't it?

Last edited:
  • +1
You look good to normies but not to PSL autists.

Reads like smth from india
Definitely not Pakistan or Afghanistan since the girls in the village would be beheaded for behaving like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ascendedd and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and OGJBSLAYER
You look good to normies but not to PSL autists.
Who cares about psl artists jfl

Trust me, you don't need to be a Chad to get a gf. Just go outside and see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Who cares about psl artists jfl

Trust me, you don't need to be a Chad to get a gf. Just go outside and see
I don't want to get a gf before I ascend anyway.

Getting IOIs turns me on more than any thing a girl can do

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Mirin hurrying back to your place to let us know, instead of wasting time making out with her

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate, efidescontinuado, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
Just be first.
Yeah I am dumb, I forgot.

Well, I certainly get mogged by better looking dudes but still, I won't rope any time soon, as it seems there's a chance of ascending.

Furthermore, slavs generally have less bonemass than the westerners, so who knows.

I think that even if you rated me as borderline subhuman, here I'd pass as MTN at least, maybe even a strong one

• +1
I am looksmaxing so I can have a cute interaction like this with women

• Love it
I am looksmaxing so I can have a cute interaction like this with women
I am looksmaxxing so that after the sentence "I look bad in frontal lighting" she starts sucking me off while telling me I look great.

I also want a loving christian family

I am going back home tomorrow so yeah, unless they find where I live I think this is the end.

At the end of the day I don't even care about them as individuals, I am just happy because at least at the certain lighting, certain angle or with certain facial expression, I look good enough for a foid to find me attractive.
How old were they and you?

• +1