Rate me in motion

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
This will sound like a cope but irl my face isn't this long, but I suppose this is also the perfect lighting, so I guess all things considered this is around my looks level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsbegincell, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 32325 and 1 other person
Also why tf am I wearing only one earphone, I only noticed it once I looked at the video

• +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough
MTN-HTN

Pro

Good skin. Good hair. Good Colouring, Good Eye Colour. Good eyebrows No Eyelid Exposure

Con

Negative canthal tilt, Small Birdy nose, no defined shape/ male neotany to your face.

Advice-

Leanmaxx
Stubblemax
Testosterone max
Canthopexy
Rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, bwrauycnee, Armand and 6 others
Eye area is your biggest falio. More than anything you need to lower body fat. You look like cheese is about to ooze out of your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, try2beme, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Eye area is your biggest falio. More than anything you need to lower body fat. You look like cheese is about to ooze out of your face
Thanks for the honesty lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: miles tioki, Manletmachine, Ragnar and 1 other person
Your colouring 😍

Ok I did an experiment. I built up some social status on a normie discord server and then posted my face pretending to be you. Foids called you ugly and everyone ignored me after.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Manletmachine, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Sigh
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ok I did an experiment. I built up some social status on a normie discord server and then posted my face pretending to be you. Foids called you ugly and everyone ignored me after.
Post evidence or it nevER happened.

MTN-HTN

Pro

Good skin. Good hair. Good Colouring, Good Eye Colour. Good eyebrows No Eyelid Exposure

Con

Negative canthal tilt, Small Birdy nose, no defined shape/ male neotany to your face.

Advice-

Leanmaxx
Stubblemax
Testosterone max
Canthopexy
Rhinoplasty
I'd agree with this rating.

• +1
Reactions: ranetX
Post evidence lmao, i am interested now

its not about the size of the wave its about the motion of the ocean

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Aight, before this thread dies I just wanna get rated by one and only @drop

LTN - strong LTN

face just looks droopy. could use cantho. also if your smile is gummy you should get LF1 impaction for philtrum

• +1
LTN - strong LTN

face just looks droopy. could use cantho. also if your smile is gummy you should get LF1 impaction for philtrum
Fair, that's where I imagined myself to be too.

Although I live in EE so yeah, I look what I can describe as "lookable" here. I am not attractive enough to ever have a girlfriend but I still look human enough to get a job and moneymaxx.

MTN-HTN

Pro

Con

Advice-

Leanmaxx
Stubblemax
Testosterone max
Canthopexy
Rhinoplasty
Literally sums it up tbh can’t disagree

heres a morph i made cuz i got bored

fixed nct, widened jaw + added angularity, and improved philtrum-chin ratio

not sure if this is actually achievable with the philtrum but jaw and eye area could probably be improved to look like the morph

• +1
Good pheno with weak jawline mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Lonenely sigma
MTN-HTN

Pro

Con

Advice-

Leanmaxx
Stubblemax
Testosterone max
Canthopexy
Rhinoplasty
Its just depressing to see how wide the range of ratings is.

As you pointed out, my pheno is good, but my bones are just meh.

It means that under certain lightings I look very good, but under others I look very bad. When tanned, which I am not in the video provided, my pheno looks even better, but yeah, I can't really be happy about it because I am aware it will eventually go away.

I look very bad under the frontal lighting because of my upper maxillary recession, but thanks god that lightings isn't that common outside.

Its just depressing to see how wide the range of ratings is.

As you pointed out, my pheno is good, but my bones are just meh.

It means that under certain lightings I look very good, but under others I look very bad. When tanned, which I am not in the video provided, my pheno looks even better, but yeah, I can't really be happy about it because I am aware it will eventually go away.

I look very bad under the frontal lighting because of my upper maxillary recession, but thanks god that lightings isn't that common outside.
your pheno is good but your looks are below average, no idea which country these guys live in to call you HTN

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, try2beme, LooksThinker and 1 other person
View attachment 2394718View attachment 2394717

heres a morph i made cuz i got bored

fixed nct, widened jaw + added angularity, and improved philtrum-chin ratio

not sure if this is actually achievable with the philtrum but jaw and eye area could probably be improved to look like the morph
Thanks. I plan to make my jaw wider, as well as fix my zygos, both by making them laterally and anteriorly more projected.

Though tbf that morph looks quite fucking funny, its asymetrical a bit. Your point still stands

Thanks. I plan to make my jaw wider, as well as fix my zygos, both by making them laterally and anteriorly more projected.

Though tbf that morph looks quite fucking funny, its asymetrical a bit. Your point still stands
yea im kinda shit at morphing fronts but you can see what i was going for

• +1
anything above strong ltn is pure lying.

• +1
anything above strong ltn is pure lying.
I agree with you. I like this forum's honesty and brutality, and I accept that I am ugly.

That being said, how high would you put my potential with surgerymaxxing? If I widened my jaw, improved eye area, fixed zygos, wore MSE for wider mouth and maxilla, tanned and lowered bf%, could I reach HTN level?

I agree with you. I like this forum's honesty and brutality, and I accept that I am ugly.

That being said, how high would you put my potential with surgerymaxxing? If I widened my jaw, improved eye area, fixed zygos, wore MSE for wider mouth and maxilla, tanned and lowered bf%, could I reach HTN level?
Definitely an 8 u look close to Robert Patterson I don’t kno why kno one said this but u should looksmaxx and hardmaxx to his looks cause u look a lot like him and girls love him

You mog me by miles. But you have negative canthal tilt

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mizzy and Lonenely sigma
Nigga looks like have you seen this man in your dreams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • +1
You do bro. Also you need to softmaxx first like hair and leanmaxxing
I know and I plan on doing so, but I will no doubt have to do some hardmaxxing as well if I ever wish to be high on PSL rating scale

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Rare legit case of NCT

• JFL
Rare legit case of NCT
My NCT cucks me hard. Although I have other falios clearly, its amazing how one single feature makes such a huge difference.

I always look sad and tired because of it. Without fixing it I can ideally aim only at achieving a very niche prettyboy style attractive only to ethnic girls or girls with issues

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

I know you can atleast reach MTN level but i´m not sure about HTN.

• +1
Average
Not ugly
Not gl
Some appeal

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Lonenely sigma
Completely fucking ugly it's over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and Lonenely sigma
You need to fix that NCT asap
Huge potential

• +1

you look like the incel version of me

• +1
This will sound like a cope but irl my face isn't this long, but I suppose this is also the perfect lighting, so I guess all things considered this is around my looks level.

View attachment 2393500
A true sub5, but one with a good base.

Get lean for bones, cantho + rhino + bimaxx as needed.

• +1