Holy fuck i have wasted 3months of going to gym

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
I'm not even sure if i have been on a calorie surplus because i have got nearly zero actual gains :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel, Deleted member 64493 and 5 others
Hop on dbol

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Idk at all what size of meals contains enough calories

Stop being a pussy and keep going, train harder

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Costcosuperstore, gujaraticel and 1 other person
Bro. Watch a youtube tutorial on how to count calories. After that, start weighing everything and count your calories and be in a 300 caloric surplus for lean bulking daily. Did you really need someone else to write this solution for you?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and LooksThinker

Attachments

• RDT_20240320_2028072638200541463318830.png
    RDT_20240320_2028072638200541463318830.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and LooksThinker
shit genes :(

• So Sad
Bro. Watch a youtube tutorial on how to count calories. After that, start weighing everything and count your calories and be in a 300 caloric surplus for lean bulking daily. Did you really need someone else to write this solution for you?
yes

from the title cutoff I thought it said 3m like 3 million dollars, stop being an undisciplined faggot you nigger. Gained 80lbs 3 months from 3 years in from persistence so far, was trucel at the start too

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and LooksThinker
nigguh just eat damn

• So Sad
from the title cutoff I thought it said 3m like 3 million dollars, stop being an undisciplined faggot you nigger. Gained 80lbs 3 months from 3 years in from persistence so far, was trucel at the start too
I have went to the gym 3x per week for 3months so i have probably ate too little

I train hard
If you’re only 3 months in the gym you’re most likely not training hard enough yet, even if you’re sure you are you’ll see a year from now when you look back

• +1
I'm not even sure if i have been on a calorie surplus because i have got nearly zero actual gains :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Calorie surplus is a meme, just eat 1kg of beef every day and you'll grow.

Muh calorie surplus just gets you fat, get a lot of protein and you'll put on muscle and lose bodyfat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenRun and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro

• +1

Monday: Chest/Biceps

• 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
  • 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Review: Zyzz workout for chest looks like a solid routine packed with good old proven compound movements. His main focus was developing a wide upper chest with incline movements which gave him a pleasing aesthetic look.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

• 4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
  • 3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Review: Zyzz never denied the importance of leg training. He hated it but also knew the massive benefits we get from leg training.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend training to failure frequently. The rep range for compound movements would ideally alternate between low rep phases (4-6) and moderate to high rep phases (10-15) to maximize gains.

Wednesday: Back

• 3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Review: Back training incorporates solid exercises for developing thick back. I would change the lat pull downs to wide grip pull ups and change hyper-extension for mid grip pull ups

I'm a big fan of pull ups and encourage all my clients as soon as possible to switch from machine based lat pull downs or assisted lat machines to body weight exercises.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

• 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Review: The shoulder Zyzz workout is basic compound movements mixed, the super set for mid deltoids is a killer for muscle growth.

I'd personally throw in Face Pulls and super set them with Lying Rear Delt Raises for more rear deltoid development.

I've been getting many complaints that skull crushers can cause elbow injury so if my clients experience any discomfort when the weight on that exercise goes up we switch it with dumbbell french press

Overall shoulder workout is good, occasional rep range change for middle delt exercises to 10-12 would probably get you more size.

Saturday: Full Body

• 3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Weighted Pullups 8-10 reps
Review: If you are a beginner you'd want to skip this Full Body workout day to maximize your gains and recovery.

It might be too much for your body to recover from.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Some people will just never learn/know how to train.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker and BrahminBoss
View attachment 2810629

Monday: Chest/Biceps

• 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
  • 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Review: Zyzz workout for chest looks like a solid routine packed with good old proven compound movements. His main focus was developing a wide upper chest with incline movements which gave him a pleasing aesthetic look.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

• 4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
  • 3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Review: Zyzz never denied the importance of leg training. He hated it but also knew the massive benefits we get from leg training.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend training to failure frequently. The rep range for compound movements would ideally alternate between low rep phases (4-6) and moderate to high rep phases (10-15) to maximize gains.

Wednesday: Back

• 3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Review: Back training incorporates solid exercises for developing thick back. I would change the lat pull downs to wide grip pull ups and change hyper-extension for mid grip pull ups

I'm a big fan of pull ups and encourage all my clients as soon as possible to switch from machine based lat pull downs or assisted lat machines to body weight exercises.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

• 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Review: The shoulder Zyzz workout is basic compound movements mixed, the super set for mid deltoids is a killer for muscle growth.

I'd personally throw in Face Pulls and super set them with Lying Rear Delt Raises for more rear deltoid development.

I've been getting many complaints that skull crushers can cause elbow injury so if my clients experience any discomfort when the weight on that exercise goes up we switch it with dumbbell french press

Overall shoulder workout is good, occasional rep range change for middle delt exercises to 10-12 would probably get you more size.

Saturday: Full Body

• 3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Weighted Pullups 8-10 reps
Review: If you are a beginner you'd want to skip this Full Body workout day to maximize your gains and recovery.

It might be too much for your body to recover from.
It's dogshit, too much volume for a natty.

you trained wrong

Just eat ground beef every day and lift 6 days a week and you'll have a respectable physique in 6 months.

It's cheaper overall too since you don't buy other bullshit.

• +1
  • +1
idk what is XL and i can't even count my calories because idk what different sizes of meals contain calories
are you retarded? u download an app u weigh ur food and put it into the app and it shows you macros (or u have macros on the food label)

are you retarded? u download an app u weigh ur food and put it into the app and it shows you macros
i can't just weight my food bruh

it's not wasted time. it takes a long time for someone without steroids and average genetics to notice a lot of improvement. in 3 years with the right diet and training you should become way more muscular but 3 months is not a lot of time.

you just need to track your eating and seriously train to failure to the point where you almost throw up and need to go home because you physically can't lift anymore.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and LooksThinker
It's dogshit, too much volume for a natty.
Bullshit. Nattys can benefit from up to 52 sets per week . Dumbfucks like you preaching “muh overtraining” are the reason people take up ineffective training regimens and get 0 results

• +1
it's not wasted time. it takes a long time for someone without steroids and average genetics to notice a lot of improvement. in 3 years with the right diet and training you should become way more muscular but 3 months is not a lot of time.

you just need to track your eating and seriously train to failure to the point where you almost throw up and need to go home because you physically can't lift anymore.
Legit
Tracking macros is a major game changer

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and LooksThinker
OP if you have truly gotten no results after your first 3 months of training, then your diet is NOT the issue. A newbie should be able to build muscle on any diet with more than 50g of protein if they are training efficiently. Everyone wants to cope and think their diet is the culprit because it’s easier to eat a couple hundred more calories than it is to train like a man. Annoying trend

You most likely need to do MORE. Morons have fear mongered about overtraining but 99% of people are undertraining. New research has shown that up to 52 sets per week ( for a fast twitch fiber composed muscle) is beneficial for building more muscle than less sets. In the past, the highest amount of weekly sets studied was in the 20-30 range and it was shown to be the most effective. As a result everyone thought going above that was wrong and overtraining, but in reality there just wasn’t data to show doing more was beneficial because more sets was never studied, now there is.

For bodybuilding, volume is king. 52 sets per week per muscle group is unrealistic for anyone, but the point is you should shoot for the stars to reach the sky

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, x123 and LooksThinker
Legit
Tracking macros is a major game changer
bullshit just ask mom to cook meat everyday and eat as much as you can of it and for breakfast 5 eggs then the muscle begins to build

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and LooksThinker
Bullshit. Nattys can benefit from up to 52 sets per week . Dumbfucks like you preaching “muh overtraining” are the reason people take up ineffective training regimens and get 0 results

Just shows you don't train hard at all, 13 sets of chest is overkill trash volume.

Enjoy spending 2 hours in the gym lmao.

bullshit just ask mom to cook meat everyday and eat as much as you can of it and for breakfast 5 eggs then the muscle begins to build
Yeah I’m kind of addicted to carbs so I’m trying to keep a close eye how much I consume now
Meat eggs milk

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Just shows you don't train hard at all, 13 sets of chest is overkill trash volume.
Interesting, why don’t you post physique to show us how far you’ve gotten with your hardcore training?

The data is there, don’t be mad I presented it to you. Also FYI you’re supposed to leave reps in the tank on a good portion of your sets.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah I’m kind of addicted to carbs so I’m trying to keep a close eye how much I consume now
Meat eggs milk
Minimum carbs are alright, meat eggs raw milk from the local farm is the key

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Its because youre low T tiktok aryancel

• So Sad