Holy fuck i have wasted 3months of going to gym

You should eat and become massif

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Why were you not counting calories before? Whats Ur diet like
My diet was very random, i just tried to eat much as i could

• +1
Reactions: N1666
OP if you have truly gotten no results after your first 3 months of training, then your diet is NOT the issue. A newbie should be able to build muscle on any diet with more than 50g of protein if they are training efficiently. Everyone wants to cope and think their diet is the culprit because it’s easier to eat a couple hundred more calories than it is to train like a man. Annoying trend

You most likely need to do MORE. Morons have fear mongered about overtraining but 99% of people are undertraining. New research has shown that up to 52 sets per week ( for a fast twitch fiber composed muscle) is beneficial for building more muscle than less sets. In the past, the highest amount of weekly sets studied was in the 20-30 range and it was shown to be the most effective. As a result everyone thought going above that was wrong and overtraining, but in reality there just wasn’t data to show doing more was beneficial because more sets was never studied, now there is.

For bodybuilding, volume is king. 52 sets per week per muscle group is unrealistic for anyone, but the point is you should shoot for the stars to reach the sky
How do you activate fast twitch muscle fibres more instead of type 1

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Track your calories

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and LooksThinker
test straight to those prepubescent balls

aren't fast twitch type 1?
Type I fibers have low ATPase activity (at pH 9.4), are slow twitch, have high oxidative and low glycolytic capacity, and are relatively resistant to fatigue. Type IIA fibers have high myosin ATPase activity (pH 9.4), are fast twitch, have high oxidative and glycolytic capacity, and are relatively resistant to fatigue.

I think I doesn't matter how much you gain/lose but how much you slay. Also think about time and efforts you put in.

Type I fibers have low ATPase activity (at pH 9.4), are slow twitch, have high oxidative and low glycolytic capacity, and are relatively resistant to fatigue. Type IIA fibers have high myosin ATPase activity (pH 9.4), are fast twitch, have high oxidative and glycolytic capacity, and are relatively resistant to fatigue.
why do you want fast twitch muscles? are you an athlete or something?

Last edited:
I'm not even sure if i have been on a calorie surplus because i have got nearly zero actual gains :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Watch a channel called Renaissance Periodization, he knows just about everything revolving lifting. Only issue is his ego is in the stratosphere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and autistic_tendencies
why do you want fast twitch muscles? are you an athlete or something?
Well you damage muscle fibres by activating type 2 = strength and size

I'm not even sure if i have been on a calorie surplus because i have got nearly zero actual gains :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Its pretty easy,eat lean but on a 200+ calories surplus,track your workout but dont do that much volume,i.e on your chest day 7 sets,4 flat bench press,4 inclined and a couple shoulders + tríceps sets,do that twice a week and its 14 sets for chest, u dont need more than that (same with back or legs),also sleep 8+ hours and drink a lot of water and in 6 months u will have a good physique,pretty simple actually

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, tigrxs and LooksThinker