Holy Fuck I Just Gained access to Legit Adderall Source in minecraft - Limitless Pill [Success]

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
scammer jew [i can say that I'm jewish now srs] doctor wanted to put me on anti depressants and wouldn't give me any stimulants :feelsuhh:

and this is despite unrionically checking the boxes for most symptoms of legit adhd :feelswah:

So I did the unthinkable and crawled out of my basement for the first time in months to find a source irl in minecraft :feelshah:
no escape destiny GIF
shaking in and out GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
Live For GIF by The Weeknd
Season 3 Monday GIF by The Sinner
Down And Dirty Mess GIF by Channel 7
drunk leonardo dicaprio GIF
Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

Nigger wants me to pay 10€/$10 per pill but he's willing to hook me up long term for school
fuark this is gonna be me in the next few months :feelsgood:
Year Leo GIF
happy black mirror GIF by NETFLIX
Happy Nic Cage GIF by IFC
film 4 bradley cooper limitless GIF | Bradley cooper, Bradley cooper  limitless, Gif
Limitless GIF - Find on GIFER
Limitless Bradley Cooper GIF - Limitless Bradley Cooper - Discover & Share  GIFs
eyes GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
Funny Gifs : limitless GIF - VSGIF.com

How should I stack it with other nootropics to make the best of it to become Limitless Iq mogger and make sure I don't fry my receptors? :feelsthink:

I want to cycle a few months on and off, so on my off months I'll swap it out with modafinil I found off a curry pharma

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hueless, SubhumanCurrycel, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Just ruin your brain chemistry theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, ShowerMaxxing, Corleone and 4 others
funny thread but not very helpful i thought this was gonna be like a guide bro tf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Mouthbreath and chaddyboi66
funny thread but not very helpful i thought this was gonna be like a guide bro tf
Jfl I literally just said I gained access to it

if it was a guide I would've put "How to" or "Guide" in the title tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
just try asking your doc and faking it if you can tbh

or try making "friends" irl in gta like i did :feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Also just an fyi it's still technically possible to get prescribed in the uk

but my minecraft friend said docs usually make their patients go through weaker shit like vyvanse before they do

still not sure if 10 euro is too much though tbh but i really want access to legit addy if i can ngl

canadacels are also okay since they prescribe it pretty commonly but usually just xr varriants

then again i can't immagine it would be all that difficult to just drive down to burgerland to make some more "friends" either...

or to just try to get prescribed there too ngl

Idc what this is about but u have a lot of gifs so this deserves a bump for high effort

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 21146 and chaddyboi66
canadacels are also okay since they prescribe it pretty commonly but usually just xr varriants

then again i can't immagine it would be all that difficult to just drive down to burgerland to make some more "friends" either...

or to just try to get prescribed there too ngl
ameriburgercels are lucky as fuck tbh

they give out the legit instant release version like its candy over there :lul:

Lyrica ,nardil, vorinostat, celibrosium, NGF eye drops and coluracetam

Choose anyone except lyrica and nardil and find what works

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Imagine paying that much for an amphetamine pill.

do you know how hard it is to get adderall in minecraft, let alone without a prescription in gta?

Jfl not everyone lives in burgerland where they give that shit out like it's candy

in the uk you need to go through the first line of stims like vyvanse before a doc even considers prescribing it

and in canada it's ok but not as easy as how ameriburgers have it

these niggers have it way too good no matter how much they want to complain about bu but muh healthcare system

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel, Hueless and Deleted member 21146
Choose anyone except lyrica and nardil and find what works
sounds like a sketchy stack ngl and how is it even supposed to compare to legit adderall tbh?

or do you stack it with adderall instead?

do you know how hard it is to get adderall in minecraft, let alone without a prescription in gta?

Jfl not everyone lives in burgerland where they give that shit out like it's candy

in the uk you need to go through the first line of stims like vyvanse before a doc even considers prescribing it

these niggers have it way too good no matter how much they want to complain about bu but muh healthcare system
holy fuck burgerland is unironically an ancapistan utopia
gta GIF
gta GIF
Crashing Michael Jones GIF by Achievement Hunter

like gta but irl

everything is cheap and made of plastic or in china, scam doctors give out drugs like its 🍬, and everyone buys 🔫 like they're living in cartel/favelaland or something

Jfl i even thought about moving there when i vacationed once but some parts look as dangerous as brazil tbh

scammer jew [i can say that I'm jewish now srs] doctor wanted to put me on anti depressants and wouldn't give me any stimulants :feelsuhh:

and this is despite unrionically checking the boxes for most symptoms of legit adhd :feelswah:

So I did the unthinkable and crawled out of my basement for the first time in months to find a source irl in minecraft :feelshah:
no escape destiny GIF
shaking in and out GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
Live For GIF by The Weeknd
Season 3 Monday GIF by The Sinner
Down And Dirty Mess GIF by Channel 7
drunk leonardo dicaprio GIF
Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

Nigger wants me to pay 10€/$10 per pill but he's willing to hook me up long term for school
fuark this is gonna be me in the next few months :feelsgood:
Year Leo GIF
happy black mirror GIF by NETFLIX
Happy Nic Cage GIF by IFC
film 4 bradley cooper limitless GIF | Bradley cooper, Bradley cooper  limitless, Gif
Limitless GIF - Find on GIFER
Limitless Bradley Cooper GIF - Limitless Bradley Cooper - Discover & Share  GIFs
eyes GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
Funny Gifs : limitless GIF - VSGIF.com

How should I stack it with other nootropics to make the best of it to become Limitless Iq mogger and make sure I don't fry my receptors? :feelsthink:

I want to cycle a few months on and off, so on my off months I'll swap it out with modafinil I found off a curry pharma
Adhd meds are fine, they don’t do anything harmful in long run

• +1
Keep in mind the honeymoon won't last forever, it will lose the magic after a month or few months depending on your brain health. Source me. Also it crushes apetite so if you are planing on building muscle then GG. Your face will look paler and if its cold enough your lips will turn slightly purple and in general you will feel colder. Also watch out for sleep, this is the 100% biggest problem, sleeping will be hard, you need to take it early before 12pm and pray you can sleep before 12am later. Don't want to go down a benzo polyadiction tbh

• +1
You can’t use it consistently long term or it’ll lose its effect fast and you’ll end up with worse brain chemistry.

Limit your use to a few days before an exam to get effective study in

• +1
Keep in mind the honeymoon won't last forever, it will lose the magic after a month or few months depending on your brain health. Source me.
you mean the euphoria/mood enhancement? I just want to boost cognitive function/iq and I'm also looking into methods to prevent tolerance/addiction as we speak

leo recommends a crazy stack here but I think he's onto something with the low dose and break days taking it no more than 4 days a week

Also it crushes apetite so if you are planing on building muscle then GG. Your face will look paler and if its cold enough your lips will turn slightly purple and in general you will feel colder.
i've been planning to do a lean cut for the longest time now anyway, i know it causes dry mouth so i'm planning to drink water with me everywhere i go even in class tbh.

is there any way to prevent the purple lips thing though?

Also watch out for sleep, this is the 100% biggest problem, sleeping will be hard, you need to take it early before 12pm and pray you can sleep before 12am later. Don't want to go down a benzo polyadiction tbh
I'll make sure to take it as soon close to when i wake up, and I'll also take l theanine and vitamin c supplements when it starts to wear off at night.

my source in minecraft only has access to generic xr but I'll just crush up the beads in gta

You can’t use it consistently long term or it’ll lose its effect fast and you’ll end up with worse brain chemistry.

Limit your use to a few days before an exam to get effective study in
what if i take break days off and only take it 4 times a week, or cycle for a month on and then a month off?

also leo seems to think you can permanently reverse the effects of adhd with long term stim use if done correctly/safely at a low dose

also talk to @Manletmachine about it he seems to disagree
Adhd meds are fine, they don’t do anything harmful in long run
it's dose dependent though right?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
you mean the euphoria/mood enhancement? I just want to boost cognitive function/iq and I'm also looking into methods to prevent tolerance/addiction as we speak

leo recommends a crazy stack here but I think he's onto something with the low dose and break days taking it no more than 4 days a week

i've been planning to do a lean cut for the longest time now anyway, i know it causes dry mouth so i'm planning to drink water with me everywhere i go even in class tbh.

I'll make sure to take it as soon close to when i wake up, and I'll also take l theanine and vitamin c supplements when it starts to wear off at night.

what if i take break days off and only take it 4 times a week, or cycle for a month on and then a month off?

also leo seems to think you can permanently reverse the effects of adhd with long term stim use if done correctly/safely at a low dose

What I do for my adderall usage is time my use to 2 days before an exam and on the exam day. I usually only have one big exam every 4-5 weeks so this gives me around a month in between uses.

Besides I don’t like how wired adderall makes me feel, I feel like a machine while on it

• +1
Reactions: coispet and chaddyboi66

my source in minecraft only has access to generic xr but I'll just crush up the beads in gta

Well difficult to explain, but at the beginning you will have insane laser tunel vission to study, and also will have a "seratonin like" mood lift, like music will sound very good etc. But after few weeks this fades. What you get later is still motivation, alertness etc. But its no longer focused on just studying, instead it will be a generalized motivation and you can easily turn it to something other then studying instead like topics you are interested in. Example for me is reading on skincare instead of studying. Note, you will still be quite better then sober, but its not like the honeymoon where your mind is strictly motivated on studying.

And yeah, you should be taking it 5 days on 2 days off (saturday and sunday). Even this is too much for me in med school but brain health is still the most important.

Even though you plan on doing a cut, you will still be doing a bulk I guess in the future, so just a reminder that it fucks apetite alot. Also the key to managing feeling cold is to eat lots of simple sugar from fruits ideally, milk or just table sugar. Amphetamine fucks with oxidative phosphorylation and glucose metabolism, it switches your body to fat metabolism so thats the source of the cold. Ideally you should eat a heavy carb meal before taking the drug. Preferably wait at least 1 hour after and take sodium bicarbonate to decrease stomach acid before taking. @BrahminBoss

The easiest way to flush it out from your system so you can sleep is cardio, basically anything that will make you sweat like crazy. Sweat is the second place amphetamines can get cucked other then urine, so ideally try not to sweat when you need the effects and when you feel like you want to end it try to do something that will make you super sweaty. This always helped me alot when I used to do cardio. Now i dont cause im bulking but the price im paying is having to take benzos to sleep.

• Woah
C

View attachment 1962718
Capitalistcare has its perks. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

I actually might have ADHD idk my brother has it and is quite bad I've always had trouble sitting and concentrating cbf getting a diagnosis its too lengthy in my country I need a moda or adderall source

I actually might have ADHD idk my brother has it and is quite bad I've always had trouble sitting and concentrating cbf getting a diagnosis its too lengthy in my country I need a moda or adderall source
Since you're curry they should sell Modafinil over the counter like in other Non-Western countries

that's how niggas be getting online in gta through curry pharmas in minecraft