• Front camera

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Back camera

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Fr I have better fwhr with rear camera already
7lga3cvvtoi61.jpg

that what sleep derivation does to a nigga
My ratio and angularity and wideness mogs so fcking hard on rear Camera with triple cameras iphone pro max holy fuck.

No faceapp no filter just raw

It’s true tho wtf how come rear camera mogs selfie camera so hard.

My jaw and cheeks are more balanced
It depends boneless qnd asymmetrical people prefer selfies (I am people)

It depends boneless qnd asymmetrical people prefer selfies (I am people)
I am also boneless yet i got more bone on rear camera

Fucking insane harmony and features, I have been coping with selfies camera for years.

I was taking shit and testing out back camera without mirror. Despite sleeping only 4 hours last night I still looks better than 6h with front camera.
i look bad in back camera without mirror
How can anyone look good with back camera when:
1. You literally can't see your face while taking the pic, you will have to take dozens of pics till you get one where don't look like a aspie serial killer or like you have hemifacial spasms
2. Any minor asymmetry you have will be heavily exacerbated
idk bro I mean selfie camera is better because you can know exactly how do you look at the moment tbh

yesterday I took some pics in selfie camera and I looked decent but then I tried without mirror (which should be how do I look irl) and it was ropefuel ngl I look waaay better in mirror than in selfies without mirror it's so brutal idk if I look like that irl it's so over for me still selfie camera is way better than back one imo

idk bro I mean selfie camera is better because you can know exactly how do you look at the moment tbh

yesterday I took some pics in selfie camera and I looked decent but then I tried without mirror (which should be how do I look irl) and it was ropefuel ngl I look waaay better in mirror than in selfies without mirror it's so brutal idk if I look like that irl it's so over for me still selfie camera is way better than back one imo
You are just not used to it, people see you like you see yourself in the mirror. If you were to show them a selfie of you it would look weird to them just like back camera looks weird to you.