Holy fuck I looked like utter trash 2.5 years ago

Great neck improvement also.

Pencil neck, was your starting point. I gotta get rid of my pencil neck also.

Is hair transplant only option? I’m hoping to get a thicker beard with minox to fraud the ramus/mandible issue
For upper hair. I'm on the combo Finastride + Minox. For about a couple of months now. Results so far, pretty promising. It's a bit slow process, since I'm 2+ months in I guestimate and still have limited results, but it looks pormising. Back to norwood 1.5 I can likely get within the next half year, while I was at about norwood 2.5

Last edited:
That beard doesn't work,you should try growing it out.

Let your hair grow and try to hide your big forehead with it. Do that before going hair transplant and what not.
Nice gymmaxx
That beard doesn't work,you should try growing it out.

No, beard is looksmin, he should keep it stubble or shaved, dropping bodyfat will make his jawline more visible though

"looked"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You are handsome squidward now

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
I was looking through old pics and I saw a picture I took of my body at side profile and holy fucking shit I look HORRID. Long pencil neck, absolute trash posture, built like squidward, skinny fat. I still managed to get three tinder hookups that year looking like that somehow. Second pic is me now after gymcelling/eating better.
View attachment 258705View attachment 258707

I don't see a difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401