Holy fuck I looked like utter trash 2.5 years ago

B

Boneisdestiny

Bronze
I was looking through old pics and I saw a picture I took of my body at side profile and holy fucking shit I look HORRID. Long pencil neck, absolute trash posture, built like squidward, skinny fat. I still managed to get three tinder hookups that year looking like that somehow. Second pic is me now after gymcelling/eating better.
C4717F3E D6BB 4A7A A25D 0F0ED49FE013
69F084D3 BE1A 484A 93D3 9391B73F3D78

• +1
Reactions: Hades, PeaceAndLove, GetThatBread and 4 others
404 ramus not found
do something about ur hair ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and GoMadAndSTFU
404 ramus not found
do something about ur hair ASAP
Is hair transplant only option? I’m hoping to get a thicker beard with minox to fraud the ramus/mandible issue

Gymmax naysayers btfo.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, SubhumanCurrycel and Boneisdestiny
You look better
Blackpill:
U are still a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, SubhumanCurrycel, Hades and 20 others
yes or maybe a hair system or something
Yeah I’ll get on it ASAP. Hairline has been fucked my whole life so I got used to but getting on this site I see what hair is supposed to be like and I’m like holy fuck my hair is fucked up😢
You look better
Blackpill:
U are still a subhuman

Goal is to make the current pic look just as shitty in comparison to next picture in a year or two. Looking into hair transplant and jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Gazzamogga, Chadelite and 4 others
What do you recommend for fixing posture? Good results tbh

What do you recommend for fixing posture? Good results tbh
Lat pull downs, seated cable rows focusing on retracting shoulder blades, shrugs, and neck curls in all directions

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
  • +1
Reactions: basedcircassian, Deleted member 4577, GrewWrong and 1 other person
good transition bro. but don’t stop, you still have more to achieve.

Yeah, it’s surgery season now.
Good luck bro and if you ever doubt it, it’ll more than likely be worth it to get the surgery as you’ll probably always regret not getting it

Good luck bro and if you ever it’ll more than likely be worth it
Thanks. I think I could really change my life fixing hair and lower third. Might have to do eyes too.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat

Attachments

• 02AB6D59-963B-4176-B4DB-4FE4F4BE94A5.png
    02AB6D59-963B-4176-B4DB-4FE4F4BE94A5.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 190
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT

Attachments

• 42C8EB5D-081D-4FAB-8396-CC04B5E4ABC6.png
    42C8EB5D-081D-4FAB-8396-CC04B5E4ABC6.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 176
I was looking through old pics and I saw a picture I took of my body at side profile and holy fucking shit I look HORRID. Long pencil neck, absolute trash posture, built like squidward, skinny fat. I still managed to get three tinder hookups that year looking like that somehow. Second pic is me now after gymcelling/eating better.
View attachment 258705View attachment 258707
Impressive, how did you fix your posture and neck position?

Impressive, how did you fix your posture and neck position?
Back workouts, shrugs, lateral raises and neck curls in all directions. Also sleeping with a smaller pillow

• +1
Reactions: theA_rab
Hmm shit yeah high set brows id make a separate post for tips on eye area (I’m not rly an expert I just started really learning abt it today)

Hmm shit yeah high set brows id make a separate post for tips on eye area (I’m not rly an expert I just started really learning abt it today)
Yeah I was told that too. Idk if I need eye surgery itself or just brow implants.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Damn, the hyoidpill is brutal.

Yes you look a lot better now

how did u get girls before

Awesome posture change

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Boneisdestiny
mirin the neck bro how did u do it

>implying you improved now

Dude did you get a hair transplant or what. Did your hairline improve or is it just angle?

Dude did you get a hair transplant or what. Did your hairline improve or is it just angle?
I haven’t done anything for my hair. It might be slightly longer in the after pic

Needs to getlooksordietryin/ 10
A147779D 5FBD 4FE1 878E F896C9E4B163

Attachments

• 0BC80518-F7AD-41E6-83DF-4871A99C94D2.jpeg
    0BC80518-F7AD-41E6-83DF-4871A99C94D2.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 62C12450-BE8B-4CB6-A678-84BCD212EE29.png
    62C12450-BE8B-4CB6-A678-84BCD212EE29.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 32336CAB-9812-4C36-9788-A8D417DF247B.jpeg
    32336CAB-9812-4C36-9788-A8D417DF247B.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
So like 30 grand and painful surgeries? Hard pass lmao
In most cases you can at least look human. In the best case you ascend to chad territory. In the worst case you end up looking like a freak - but if you’re subhuman now, at least you can say you’ve tried.

In most cases you can at least look human. In the best case you ascend to chad territory. In the worst case you end up looking like a freak - but if you’re subhuman now, at least you can say you’ve tried.
I can still get laid by girls I find attractive here and there so not worth the risk. I am open to implants tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
get a hair transplant and do something to your eye are,do not listen to this idiots,you are normal as you are now,but with these you would be Chad

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Chadpreet2.0

Schedule a genioplasty or chin implant yesterday and continue working on posture, your head is still tilted wrong.